剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- Any girls? - Yeah.
我家老二 五岁
My middle one. She's five.
在她还要你的时候好好陪她
Enjoy her while she'll let you.
我们只有朱丽叶这一个孩子
Juliette's our only child.
她总说自己没长成应该有的样子
She likes to say that how she grew up isn't who she is.
她想活出自我
She's trying to make her own way.
但都是误入歧途
In all the wrong ways.
-你们有收到过威胁吗 -没
- Have you had threats? - No.
生意上有敌人吗
Any business enemies?
-我们做娃娃的 -你知道贾明和朱丽么
- We make a doll. - You know Jammin' Julie?
朱丽叶就是我们的灵感来源
Juliette's the real-life inspiration.
他家孩子太小了 吉娜
His kids are too young, Gina.
这在青春期前的女孩中间很流行
It's a very popular doll line for preteen girls.
这也让我们住进了这大房♥子
Bought us this house.
钱可以创造敌人
Money can create enemies.
你们生活中有这样的人吗
Is there anybody like that in your life?
我不知道有谁会恨我们
I don't know anyone who hates us.
警♥察♥来电♥话♥后 我们一直在讨论这个问题
That's all we've been talking about since the police called.
为什么盯上我们 为什么抓了她
Why us? Why her?
-喂 -妈妈
- Hello? - Mommy?
-我在 -我们都在 宝贝
- I'm here. - We're both right here, baby.
他们要我说 24小时内你们必须准备好500万美金
I'm supposed to say they want $5 million in 24 hours.
-是谁 -是谁
- Who? - Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们要我等会打来再告诉你们怎么给钱
They're gonna make me call back to tell you how to pay it.
他们要我说"不要报♥警♥"
I'm supposed to say "No police."
爸 我...
Daddy, I...
反恐特警队
第一季 第十六集
感谢你的配合
Thank you for your time.
有可能是绑♥架♥骗局吗
Any chance it's a hoax?
电♥话♥里那女孩听起来是真的受了惊
The girl sounded legit scared on the phone.
可能是她认识的人
Could still be somebody in her life.
看上去她有点交友不慎
She seems to be a terrible judge of character.
这个保镖可靠吗 有没可能他也参与了
How reliable is the bodyguard? Could he be in on this?
他带你去了错误的地点 争取了一点时间
He sent you to the wrong place, bought a little time.
-他为她挨了颗子弹 -也许是计划失误
- He caught a bullet for her. - Plans go wrong.
出了点状况 或者他们决定
Mistakes happen. Or maybe they decided
干掉一个人多分点赎金
to split the ransom four ways rather than five.
不 这个孩子看上去对她动了真情
No, this kid seems like he has real feelings for her.
劫案凶杀专案组的人来了
Robbery-Homicide is here.
格兰杰安保公♥司♥的费尔·格兰杰
Phil Granger, Granger Protection.
我为这个家庭提供安保
I provide security for the family.
科尔特斯警监
Captain Cortez.
-凯警司 -你好 警司
- Sergeant Kay. - Sergeant.
-哈里森警司 -你好 警司
- Sergeant Harrelson. - Hi, Sergeant.
一般来说有了安保服务就不会出什么意外
Having protection usually keeps you from needing it.
她并不是个好下手的目标 洛杉矶有很多
She wasn't a soft target. There's a lot of rich kids
没有请保镖的富二代
in L.A. without security to go after.
更有钱的孩子 有名气的孩子
Richer kids, famous kids.
你认识朱丽叶和她的家人
You know Juliette and her family.
你们是怎么打算的
What's your working theory?
还没头绪 或者我可能会签个更严格的协议
No clue, or I would've used strict protocol.
她家已经准备好付赎金了
Look, the family is ready and able to pay the ransom.
但这并不能保证她能平安回来
It doesn't guarantee her safe return.
我同意你的观点 警司 我告诉过他们
I agree with you, Sergeant. I-I told them
保证朱丽叶平安的最佳办法 就是你们先找到她
Juliette's best chance is if you find her first.
你的手下之前出过事吗
Have you had any problems with your guy before?
完全没有 我聘请里克这样的退伍军人是因为
Oh, zero. No-no, I hire vets like Rick because
他们已经具备了这份工作所需的技能和职业素养
they already own the skills and discipline for the work, so...
他投入了私人感情
He's taking it personally.
我的手下都对这份工作投入了私人感情
Every one of my guys takes the job personally.
我会亲自调查
Look, I'm gonna do my own investigation
这件事的来龙去脉 好吗
into how this happened, all right?
需要任何帮助 请随时联♥系♥我
So anything you need, please, just let me know.
-可以先失陪一下吗 -好的
- Will you excuse me? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
她爸妈想让她循规守矩
Her parents want her to stay in the box.
明白吗 在俱乐部打打网球
You know? Play tennis at the club,
为慈善事业做做志愿者 嫁个有钱人
volunteer for charity, marry some rich dude
就是富人那一套
who knows all the rules.
朱丽叶却不想这样
Juliette's not like that.
听起来你成了她的好朋友
It sounds like you're buddies.
不 不 我知道这份工作
No, no. I know the job.
不插手别人的生活
Hands off.
里克 有没有可能朱丽叶也参与了这件事
Rick, is there any chance that Juliette was involved?
和父母发生了些摩擦
Some gripe with her parents?
等不及继承信托基金了
Some trust fund money that she was tired of waiting on?
你觉得她自导自演了这场绑♥架♥案
You think she helped fake her own kidnapping?
之前也有过先例
She wouldn't be the first.
不 当时我在场 我看见了事情经过
No, I was there. I saw what happened,
她是那么害怕 但我却保护不了她
how scared she was, and I couldn't protect her.
-你尽力了 -我一直都在教她
- You did the maximum. - I have been teaching her
如果有这类事发生该怎么做
what to do if something like this ever happened.
获取敌人信息 尽量保命
Tradecraft, you know, to try to stay alive.
我和我的一个在彭德尔顿的兄弟聊了一下你
I talked to one of my buddies at Pendleton about you.
安德斯警司
Sergeant Anders.
我想你也打给过他了
I thought you'd call.
他说你是他们部队最优秀的海军
He said you were the best Marine in his unit.
很荣幸
That's really nice to hear.
这不是全话 对吗
That's not all he said, though, is it?
他提起你发生过一场事故
He mentioned there'd been an incident
给你招惹了麻烦
that got you in trouble.
但他为你的忠诚和勇气打了包票
But he vouched for your loyalty and your courage 100%.
里克 当时的情况你没办法阻止
Rick, you couldn't have stopped this once it got going.
你会找到她的 对吗
You're gonna find her, right?
在我们找到她之前 卢卡警司会陪着你
Sergeant Luca's gonna stay with you until we do.
是啊 因为你得盯着我
Yeah, 'cause you got to keep eyes on me.
-这是例行公事 -不如说是保护你
- That's procedure. - How about protection?
你现在是我们唯一的目击证人
You're the only witness we got right now,
而那些人会很想杀你灭口的
and these guys were willing to throw bullets at you.
别担心 我是个好伙伴
Don't worry. I'm good company.
这就是你四周后的周六要干的事
Here's what you're doing Saturday, four weeks from now.
迪肯
我要培训一下吗
Do I have to train for it?
除非你不会跳舞 准时出席
Only if you can't dance. Save the date.
-我要结婚了 -又结婚
- I'm getting married. - Again?
是 是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
洛克已经跟我说了"三振出局"的笑话
Rocker already gave me the "Three strikes" joke.
但是熟能生巧 对吗
But practice makes perfect, right?
我都不知道你有了新的约会对象
I-I didn't even know that you were dating someone new.
你咋想的 要我把这两支壮臂搁在家生锈吗
What do you think, I keep these arms home alone?
-我们一个月前认识的 -在哪
- We met a month ago. - Where?
别乱想 她不是脱衣舞娘 好吗
No, she's not an exotic dancer, okay?
我已经不玩那套了
I'm done with those.
尼基是一位理疗师
Nikki's a physical therapist.
-按♥摩♥师吗 -她也做按♥摩♥
- Like a masseuse? - She does massage,
不过是在比弗利山庄一家高级的休闲中心
but it's at a nice spa, a medical spa, Beverly Hills.
你在那认识的她
Is that where you met her?
这不是食品屋吗 又不是审讯室
I-I thought this was the grub room, not interrogation.
抱歉 祝贺你
I'm sorry. Hey, congratulations.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我去干洗店时她排在我前面
She was in front of me at the dry cleaners.
我看看了她的制♥服♥ 她也看了看我的
You know, I saw her uniforms, she saw mine.
然后就开始聊了起来
We started talking.
然后我们一起去喝了咖啡 相聊甚欢
Went for coffee, which turned into happy hour,
就一起去吃了晚饭
which turned into dinner,
我现在还住在她家 是不是很疯狂
and I'm still at her place. Isn't that wild?
你搬去和她同居了
You moved in with her?
缘分到了挡都挡不住
When it's right, it's right.
一面定终生
You know, a happy marriage starts the first day you meet,
就像你和安妮一样
just like you and Annie.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表