剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你的意思是我们应该今晚
You're saying maybe we should discuss this
晚点去你家谈吗
a little further later tonight, at your place?
不是
No.
那就是明晚
You saying tomorrow night, then?
洪都 别让事情变得更艰难 好吗
Hondo, don't make this hard, okay?
如果我们想继续在一起
If we want to stay together,
就意味着我们中一个必须放弃自己的事业
it means one of us has to give up our job.
我不会让你放弃你的事业 你那么努力
Well, I'm not letting you give up yours; you work way too hard.
我也不会让你放弃你的事业
And I'm not letting you give up yours.
你的工作非常重要
What you're doing is too important.
看来就这么定了
Guess that settles that, then.
明天见 头儿
See you tomorrow, boss.
我想早点过来
Thought I'd, uh, get an early start.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
斯特里特
Hey, Street.
你想知道你在我队里会有什么结果吗
You want to know how you ended up on my team?
会怎样
How's that?
巴克·斯皮维推荐了你
Buck Spivey recommended you.
是吗
Yeah?
你和巴克认识多久了
How far you and Buck go back?
我小时候就认识了
Since I was a kid.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么 他指导了你的少年棒球队吗
What, he coach your Little League team?
他...他认识我妈
He, uh... he knew my mom.
他和她约会过吗
He date her or something?
把她送进了监狱
Put her in prison.
-她还没出狱吗 -是的
- Is she still there? - u202dYup.
下一个问题
Next question.
听着 孩子
Look, kid,
我刚来反恐特警队的时候
when I was new to SWAT,
总是自豪我是第一个冲进门的
I prided myself on being the first one in the door,
总是无所畏惧
never scared of nothing.
但是巴克让我坐下
But then Buck sat me down,
他说不管驱动我前进的愤怒是什么
and he said whatever anger is motivating me,
最好把它放到别处去
I better find someplace else to put it,
否则我可能会让身边的人被杀
or it might be the person next to me that I get killed.
我不知道你生活中发生了什么
I got no idea what's going on in your life.
但不管是什么 我告诉你
But whatever it is, I'm telling you,
找个别的地方放起来
find someplace else to put it.
这不是你该来的地方
This isn't your place.
我知道不是
I know it isn't.
没有人应该来这
None of us should be here right now.
女士 你介意我
Ma'am, would you mind if I said
和你儿子说几句话吗
just a few words to your son?
你是那个救我的人
You were the one that saved me.
他搭档是
His partner was the one
那个想杀你的人
that tried to kill you.
医生救了你 雷蒙特
The surgeon saved you, Raymont.
我只是把你送到这儿来
I just helped you get here in one piece.
我想让你知道
I want you to know
我很抱歉这件事发生在你身上
how sorry I am this happened to you.
警局里没有人愿意发生这种事
Nobody on the force wanted this.
听着 事实是
Look, the truth is...
我年轻的时候 也和警♥察♥起过冲突
when I was younger, I got into it with the cops.
我什么都没做错 但结果是
I didn't do nothing wrong, but somehow I still ended up
我被按倒在地 胳膊还骨折了
with a broken arm and my face down in the pavement.
我回到家 有好几周
I went home, and for weeks,
我都在抱怨警♥察♥这不好 警♥察♥那不好
I was bitching about the cops this and the cops that.
但是最终 我爸爸看着我 对我说
But finally, my daddy looked at me, and he said,
"儿子 如果你真的想改变他们
"Boy, if you really want to do something to change
那就加入他们的队伍"
the police, join them."
我照做了
And I did.
我想说的是 你就是我对自己发誓
My point is, you're the type of kid that I promised myself
要保护的孩子
I would always try to protect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你早日康复
You get better.
怎么了
What?
三十分钟前 本台收到信件
It was opened in our mailroom 30 minutes ago.
写信人发誓要在下午放学之后
The writer vows to kill two African-American children
在洛杉矶杀害两名非裔美国儿童
in Los Angeles as they leave school this afternoon,
以此来报复昨天于阿瓦隆公园
in retaliation for the two white victims killed
校园枪击威胁
集♥会♥上两名白人被害的事件
at the rally in Avalon Park yesterday.
不要让那些人跟上 快点
Don't let those guys catch up. Come on now.
退后 不不不
Back up. No, no, no.
快到了 完美
So you go. Perfect.
到了 上车找个座位坐下 号♥码
There we go. Find any seat on the bus, okay?
来 过来这边 小家伙
You got it. Come over here, buddy.
过来这边 小可爱
Here we go, love.
来 上车
Let's go. On the bus.
都往里走
Keep going to the back.
你是雷蒙特的表哥对吗
You're Raymont's cousin, right?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
听着 我不是那种告密的小人
Hey, look, man, I'm no snitch.
我看得出来
Sure. I see that.
但我感谢你在医院说的话
But I appreciate what you said in the hospital.
我看到你在做什么
And I see what you're doing here.
你和其他的人不一样
I get you're different than the rest of them.
这只是我们俩聊聊天 我可没有告密
So this is just us talking, not me snitching.
当然了
Of course.
我有个一起长大的朋友
I had this friend that I grew up with.
好人
Good cat.
风趣
Funny.
参过军
Joined the Army.
我有一阵子没见过他了
I didn't see him for a while.
他几个月前回来了 一直在说
Came home a couple months ago, talking
一些要粉碎这个体制的胡话
all this nonsense about needing to tear down the system.
我上周见他的时候 他说话的感觉就像
Just last week I saw him, and he was talking like
事情就要发生了 我以后再也不会见到他了
things were happening and I was never gonna see him again.
事情是这样的 他参军的时候
The thing is, what he did in the Army,
是个狙击手
he was a sniper.
我不知道这和在公园发生的事儿
I don't know if that's got anything to do
有什么关系 但是...
with what went down in the park, but...
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
达兰特·德拉蒙德
Daronte Drummond.
他住在哪里
Where does he live?
他说他和他的三个白人队友
Said he and these white dudes from his unit
一起住在回声公园那边
were sharing a crib in Echo Park.
斯特里特
Street!
别动
Stay down.
有人跑了
Runner!
右侧安全
Right side clear!
左侧安全
Left side clear!
屋内安全
Room clear!
没有达兰特的踪影
There's no Daronte.
老大
Boss!
快看
Check it out.
那是达兰特
That's Daronte
还有我们在钩子与拖船遇到的那两个人
with our two guys from Hook & Go Towing.
这是巴克那天晚上追的家伙
And that's the guy Buck was chasing the other night.
一切都有联♥系♥
This is all connected.
-什么联♥系♥ -我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
但是斯特里特 谭 去抓达兰特
But Street, Tan, grab Deacon,
去那个车♥库♥ 快去
get down to that garage. Go!
这个屋顶
This rooftop.
克里斯 这是在哪里
Chris, where the hell is this?
这是在市中心第四大道和费格街路口
That's downtown by 4th and Fig.
好 我们走
All right, let's move.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
没说什么 但是我们这位军♥火♥走私犯约巴
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表