剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
直接告诉我把行李放到谁车上去
tell me whose car to throw my stuff in.
我不行 不好意思了 卢卡
Not me. Sorry, Luca.
上次就是我 迪肯
I took him last time. Deac?
不可能 家里又有了个宝宝
No way. New baby.
免谈
End of story.
怎么了
What's going on?
卢卡被他的女朋友踢出了他的公♥寓♥
Luca got kicked out of his apartment by his girlfriend.
-那是这么多年来第三个了 -是啊
- That's three in as many years. - Yeah.
队里总要有人把我收了
someone from the team has to take me in.
直到他能自力更生
Till he gets on his feet.
什么意思 像是什么兄弟法则吗
What is that? Like, some kind of Bro Code?
不 是特警队法则 很神圣的
No, SWAT Code. Far more sacred.
慢着慢着
Wait, wait, wait.
你女朋友跟你分手 还占了你的公♥寓♥
So, you break up, and the girls get your apartment?
你需要一个新律师
You need a new lawyer.
听着 斯特里特
Look, Street.
我是个好人 懂不
I'm a good guy, all right?
我总是在一开始谈恋爱的时候就警告她们
And I always warn them at the beginning,
"你想要安定的话 那就算了吧
"If you expect me to settle down, forget it.
我的心已经给了特警队了"
I'm married to SWAT."
可她们就是不信我的
They just never believe me.
你真是个坚定的人 卢卡
That's hard-core, Luca.
我就是这么个人
Well, it's in my DNA.
家里三代都这样 我爷爷 我爹 我
Three generations: my grandpops, my pops and me.
有点像三圣那样
Kind of a holy trinity.
只不过是三恶
And just as badass.
好了 听好
All right, listen up.
科尔特斯在移♥民♥局的朋友帮我们找到了那些护士的担♥保♥人
Cortez's INS contact ID'd the nurses' sponsor.
罗伯特·米勒
Robert Miller.
他干什么的
What's the business?
职业介绍所
Employment agency.
他负责为镇上的养老院招募员工
Recruits workers for nursing homes around town.
真是个很好的幌子啊
That's a good cover.
迪肯 卢卡 谭
Deac, Luca, Tan,
你们跟我去他们公♥司♥的办公室
you're with me on the corporate office.
我们呢
What about us?
马库斯正带一些护士和居民到这里来
Marcus is bringing some nursing home employees and residents here.
他会需要你们帮助去问话的
He needs help interviewing them.
没问题
That'll work.
也许你能给我们解释一下 米勒先生
Maybe you can explain it to us, mr. Miller.
我在圣克拉丽塔经营的是职业介绍所
I run an employment agency in Santa Clarita.
而不是贩毒
Not some drug operation.
先生 由你担♥保♥的菲律宾护士
Sir, nurses you sponsored
被用来运毒 现在已经被抓
from the Philippines were used as drug mules and held prisoner.
有一些人还死了
A few of them have died.
我不知道
I had no idea.
那真可怕
That's horrible.
听着 我妻子是菲律宾人
Uh, look, my wife is Filipino.
那里所发生的所有暴♥力♥行为
It's a travesty what's happening--
实在让人惨不忍♥睹
all the violence there.
人们都很绝望
The people are desperate.
我只是在尽可能帮更多的人
I'm just trying to help as many of them as I can.
-你的办法就是招募他们去当护士吗 -是的
- By finding them work in nursing homes? - Yes.
我跟菲律宾护理学校合作
I work with Filipino nursing schools to find people
去找那些愿意照顾我们这边老人的人
who are willing to care for our aging population.
这儿可没多少人愿意清理便盆
There's not a lot of people here who want to clean bedpans.
但为了绿卡 他们会干的
For a green card, they'll do it.
当他们到了这里 你会做些什么
When you bring them over, what happens?
去机场接他们
You pick them up from the airport,
然后给他们找住所吗
you find them housing, what?
不 我就是个中间人
No, see, I'm-I'm just the middleman.
我只负责各种文件工作
I-I file the permits, I do the paperwork.
我从来没有面对面和他们见过
I never even meet them face-to-face.
谁见过
Who does?
一年前我雇了个招募者
I hired this guy about a year ago, a recruiter.
他菲律宾语说得很流利 而且便宜
He speaks fluent Tagalog, and he's cheap.
他是那个负责接头护士的人
He's the one who manages the nurses when they get here.
他的名字叫胡里奥·阿瓦多
His name is Julio Arvado.
胡里奥·阿瓦多
Julio Arvado?
安全
Clear.
他不在 老大
No sign of him, boss.
有发现了
Got something.
避孕套和牛皮胶布
Condom balloons and duct tape.
各种工具
All the tools.
这些货他都没用心藏好呢
Well, he didn't try very hard to hide the merchandise.
好了 谭 拍照存档
All right, Tan, take pics, document it,
但放那儿别动
but leave it all here.
是啊 还不想打草惊蛇
Yeah, don't want to spook this guy.
找找看他会在哪儿
Let's figure out where he is.
卢卡 等我们逮到阿瓦多
Luca, we catch Arvado,
这地方就空出来了
this place will have a vacancy.
是啊 说得我好像很想得丙肝似的
Oh, yeah, sure. I've always wanted hep C.
承认吧 卢卡
Admit it, Luca.
你是个糟糕的住客
You're a terrible houseguest.
你在说啥呢 迪肯 你家孩子爱死我了
What are you talking about, Deac? Your kids love me.
嗯 你让我儿子整晚打电动
Yeah, well, you kept my son up all night playing video games.
第二天上课睡了一整天
He slept through school the next day.
我的百货商店账单猛涨也是因为你
You ran up my Pink Dot bill.
是啊 克里斯说你吃光了她冰箱里所有的东西
Yeah, and Chris says that you ate everything in her fridge.
老大
Boss?
不可能 卢卡
No way, Luca.
你像个第一天离家的兄弟会小孩 我得睡觉
You're like a frat boy his first day away from home, I need sleep.
好了 兄弟们 特警队有
Okay, my brothers. There are SWAT rules passed down
代代相传的传统
from generation to generation.
不抛弃队友
No officer left behind.
所以我有信心 你们之中有一个
So I have faith that one of you
会在今晚之前带我走
will come through for me before tonight.
阿瓦多 老兄 我是罗斯
Arvado, man, it's Ross.
开门
Open up.
阿瓦多不在这里
Arvado's not here.
那他在哪里
Where is he?
你要什么
What do you need?
好货色
Something good.
你有多少钱
How much you got?
20刀换几包
20 bucks for a couple of bags.
进来吧伙计
Come on in, man.
我完蛋了
I'm on a bad trip.
不 你没事的
No, you're good.
很高兴认识你 罗斯
It's nice to meet you, Ross,
马丁
uh, Martin.
把胡里奥·阿瓦多的事全告诉我们
Tell us all about Julio Arvado.
犯罪记录
通缉犯
胡里奥·阿瓦多
他曾因私藏♥毒♥品而被逮捕过几次
He's got a couple old arrests for possession.
把那个发给我
Hey, send me that.
我要去跟养老院的一个护士长谈谈
I'm talking to a nurse manager at one of the homes.
想看看她是否认得出他
I'll see if she recognizes him.
同时 你们俩可以搞定他
Meanwhile, you two can handle him.
退休警员 詹姆斯·泰勒
Retiree, James Traylor.
他坚持要跟刚刚说的护士长一起来
Insisted on coming with said manager.
别放电了
Quit flirting.
直接约他出去吧
Ask him out already.
像洪都说的 待他像家人一样
You treat 'em like family, like Hondo says.
拜托
Come on.
这似乎是你一个人就能搞定啊
Sounds like a solo job, right?
听着
Listen,
我需要你帮我打掩护 半小时就好
I need you to cover for me, just for, like, a half hour.
真好笑
That's funny.
我们走 时间不多了
Let's go. You're on the clock.
我在这附近有重要的事要帮我妈办
I have an important errand to run nearby for my mom.
-我想你知道她的情况吧 -不知道
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表