剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
This is my fault.
安吉尔
Angel.
安吉尔 这里有个人我想让你见见
Angel, I got someone you want to see.
安吉尔
Angel.
他们救了我
They saved me.
-他们说是多亏了你 -艾比
- They said it was because of you. - Abby.
求你就照他们说的做吧
Please, just do what they say.
我爱你
I love you.
安吉尔
Angel.
我们把她救出来了 我们说到做到
We got her back like I said we would.
你也得说到做到
Now you got to do me a solid.
把手雷给我
Hand that thing over.
一切都结束了
Come on, it's done.
我把血弄了你一身
I'm getting blood all over you.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我们两清了吧
We even now?
对
Yeah.
希望我们不要在短时间内再见面了
Let's hope we don't have to see each other any time soon.
科尔特斯 你在里面表现得很顽强
Cortez, you held tough in there.
我很高兴在外面给我发指令的人是您 长官
I'm just glad it was you out there giving the orders, sir.
你挡住狙击角度的时候
When you stepped in front of that shot,
我都想勒死你
I wanted to strangle you.
我相信他的妹妹需要我们的帮助
I believed his sister needed our help.
我早些时候说的关于记者的那番话
What I said earlier about the reporter,
我不是有意要这么咄咄逼人的
I didn't mean to be such a prick.
我知道你只是为了我好
I know you're just prick me.
我永远不会忘记是你
And I will never forget you were the one
给我机会让我加入特警队的
who gave me a shot at SWAT.
好的
Okay, then.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
谢谢你让我全身而退
Thanks for getting me out of there in one piece.
卢塞洛问你知不知道你爱的人
When Lucero asked if you knew what it felt like
死去是什么感觉
to have someone you love die,
你说你知道 你说的是真的吗
you said yes. Were you lying?
在大学里
In college,
我爱上了一个女孩 布鲁克林
I fell in love with a girl, Brooklyn.
她是那么的美丽而奇妙
She was beautiful and amazing.
她出身贫困 在学校里拿奖学金
She came from a poor family. She was there on a scholarship.
而我出身富裕
I came from money,
我们是完全不一样的人
so we couldn't have been more different.
我最终和她求婚了
Eventually asked her to marry me.
发生了什么事
What happened?
有个跟踪狂跟踪她
She had a stalker.
他跟着她去上课
He would follow her to classes,
出现在她打工的地方
showed up at her waitress job,
在她的车上留字条
leave notes on her car.
布鲁克林报♥警♥了
Brooklyn filed reports,
可是警♥察♥说那只是校园暗恋
but the cops said it was a "College crush."
然后有天晚上
Then, one night,
他闯进了她的公♥寓♥
he got into her apartment.
他等着我离开
He waited for me to leave,
然后在她洗澡的时候...
and then when she got in the shower...
我不该留她一个人的
I should've never left her alone.
迈克尔 我很遗憾
Michael, I'm so sorry.
当我有机会进入警♥察♥委员会的时候
When the opportunity came for me to be in the police commission,
我抓住了机会
I took it.
帮助那些警♥察♥拒绝帮助的人
To help people that the police dismiss
来纪念布鲁克林
and to honor Brooklyn.
她会感到很骄傲的
She'd be very proud.
莫莉
Molly?
斯特里特马上出来 我是克里斯
Street will be right out. Chris.
我只是想先见见你
I just wanted to meet you first.
-你是他姐姐吗 -不是
- Are you his sister? - No.
拜托请告诉我你不是他的前任
Please tell me you're not his ex.
-我不想要竞争者 -不是
- I don't need the competition. - No.
我只是他的朋友和同事
I'm just his friend and his coworker.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you that
你即将见到一个很优秀的男孩子
you're about to meet a really good guy
他还不知道自己有多优秀
who doesn't realize how good he is yet.
女孩间的小秘密
Between us girls,
我之前在网站上看到过他
I've seen him before on that site,
但是那些裸上身的照片...
but those shirtless pics...
-我下不去手 -没错
- I couldn't do it. - Yeah.
不过他的新简介很暖
But his new profile's really sweet.
这是新的V4引擎摩托吗
Is this the new V4?
怎么会...
How...
这个型号♥不是要排队才能买♥♥到吗
Isn't there, like, a wait list for-for this model?
我给经销商多塞了一千块
I slipped my guy at the dealership an extra grand
就排到前头去了 我是莫莉·辛普森
to put me at the top. Molly Simpson.
-你好 我是吉姆·斯特里特 -你好
- Hi. Jim Street. - Hi.
这车太棒了
And that is awesome.
看起来不像是周末租的哈雷哦
Doesn't look like a weekend Harley.
看来你已经见过我这位好管闲事又喜欢发号♥施令的搭档了
I guess you met my extremely nosy and bossy partner Chris.
她挺关心你的
She seems to be looking out for you.
玩得开心
Have fun.
去喝咖啡吗
So, uh, coffee?
好
Yes.
有个街角面包店 在菲格罗亚街和第八街那里
Now there's Corner Bakery, it's on Fig and Eighth.
-我知道那里 -是吗
- I know it. - Yeah?
后到的人买♥♥单
Last one there pays?
希望你带了现金
Hope you brought cash.
行吧
Oh, all right.
小子 医疗鹰第二代怎么样啦
Hey, kid. How's Medic-Hawk 2.0?
算不上好看
Not pretty,
但是能用
but she works.
不过还是缺个我一直想要的组件
Still lacking a component I always wanted, though.
一台相机 能把视频回传给操作员
Um, a camera to send video back to the operator.
那种硬件我永远都买♥♥不起
I just could never afford the hardware.
别管卢卡 他总是容易激动 跑来跑去
Don't mind Luca. He tends to get excited, wander off.
这点有点儿像狗
He's kind of like a dog that way.
昨天有人拿枪指着我和我父母的脑袋
Yesterday me and my parents had a gun to our heads.
我还没谢谢你们救了我们
I never thanked you for saving us.
这不就谢了
You just did.
这个可以吗 有高解析音频和无线功能
Does this work? It's hi-res with Wi-Fi capabilities.
我在箱子里漏了这个没找到
Wow, I must've just missed it in the boxes.
你把谁的执法记录仪拔了吗
You rip off someone's dashcam?
怎么可能 我永远不会
No way. I'd never go through
去玛福德放设备的柜子里找配件
Mumford's equipment locker for spare parts.
戒备解除了
Hey, blackout's lifted.
给你♥爸♥妈打个电♥话♥报个平安
Call your folks, let 'em know you're okay.
已经7点半了 比赛报到8点截止
7:30? Check-in for the contest ends at 8:00.
我肯定赶不上了
I'm never gonna make it on time.
卢卡 你怎么想
Luca, what do you think?
我打算把这个用树脂封起来送给你
I was gonna go get this encased in Lucite for you.
-就像他们收藏棒球 只不过这个是... -手榴弹
- Kind of like a collector's baseball, only it's a, uh... - Grenade.
没错
Right.
我知道你能找到她
I knew you'd find her.
你让他保持沟通
You kept him talking.
他不知道你才是掌控者
And he never knew it, but you were always the one in control.
我不知道是不是这样 不过谢了
I'm not sure about that, but thanks.
我觉得我们都得好好喝一杯
I think we could both use a drink right about now,
但现在不是喝酒的时间
but it's way past happy hour.
不过你知道吗 这件事
But you know, all of this,
促使我想和我妈妈和妹妹联♥系♥一下
it made me want to reach out to my mother and my sister.
也许我会带她们一起吃午餐
I think I might take 'em out to lunch or something.
正好我也很久没见到他们了
It's been way too long since I've seen 'em anyway.
这样很不错
That's a good idea.
杰西 我那时候好担心你
Jess, I was really worried about you.
装好了
It works!
听到了吗 摄像头正常运行了
Hear that? We got eyes.
慢着 什么情况
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表