剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你已经试过了你的办法
You tried it your way
差点把你自己害死
and you almost got yourself killed.
这次要按照我的法子来
Now we're gonna do it my way.
你待在这里盯着周围情况
You stay here and watch the perimeter.
我的孩子在里面 洪都
That's my boy in there, Hondo.
我知道 我也不会忘
I know it is... and I won't forget it.
走吧 斯特里特
Let's go, Street.
-洛城警局特警队 -洛城警局特警队
- LAPD SWAT! - LAPD SWAT!
左侧安全
Left side clear!
右侧安全
Right side clear!
所有人靠墙站好
Everyone against the wall!
趴下 让我看见你的手 立刻
Stay down! Let me see your hands! Now!
-手背过来 立刻 -趴下
- Hands behind your back! Now! - Stay down!
卢卡 有一个往你那边逃窜
Luca, you got a rabbit headed your way!
-不许动 -左侧安全
- Come on! Stay! - Left side clear!
趴下
Stay down!
-斯特里特 看着他 -收到
- Street, stay with him. - Got it.
都市特警队 进去 进去 进去待着
Metro SWAT. Inside. Get inside. Stay down.
趴下 转过身 趴好
Get on your stomach. Turn around! Turn around!
-手背过去 -把手放下
- Hands behind your back! - Keep it down!
-上上上 -不许动
- Go, go, go. - Stay there.
妈妈
Mom?
卡尔文
Calvin?!
-左侧安全 -右侧安全
- Left side clear! - Right side clear!
门是连通的
It's a connecting door.
-数到三 -好
- On three. - Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-右侧安全 -左侧安全
- Right side clear. - Left side clear!
卡尔文
Calvin?
卡尔文
Calvin.
克里斯 把你的橡胶子弹给我
Chris, give me your rubber bullets.
好
All right.
克里斯 踹门
Chris, kick it.
卢卡 她说了什么
Luca, what's she saying?
她说她不会放了他
She says she's not gonna let him go
除非我们不逮捕她
unless we don't arrest her.
你告诉她 这是不可能的
You tell her that's not how this works.
卡尔文 来 卡尔文
Calvin. Come on, Calvin.
我们离开这里 来
Get out of here. Come on.
我的枪里可是装了真的子弹
My gun has real bullets.
诊所
卡尔文
Calvin!
老天
Oh, my God.
你没事吗 宝贝
Are you okay, baby?
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
我好想你
Oh, I missed you so much.
上 快
Let's go. Move it!
我们知道你和G帮的人只是做事的人
We know you and the G-Boys were just muscle.
是谁雇你绑♥架♥卡尔文的
So who hired you to snatch up Calvin?
是谁杀了艾迪·李
Who had Eddie Rhee killed?
她说带她去监狱
She says take her to jail.
如果你说出是谁雇你绑♥架♥了卡尔文 那么也许
You tell me who hired you to kidnap Calvin and maybe
你的下半辈子不用在乔奇拉监狱度过
you don't live out the rest of your days in Chowchilla.
世界上最大的女子监狱
律师
Lawyer.
原来你会讲英文
Oh, so you do speak English.
叫律师 立刻
Lawyer. Now.
把她从我面前带走
Get her out of my face.
克里斯 斯特里特
Chris, Street.
把沃尔什的车拖回总部
Get Walsh's car back to HQ,
在希克斯发现之前 把真的毒品
swap out the real kilos for the fake ones
-都换成假的 -好的
- before Hicks realizes what's up. - Okay.
帮派奶奶不愿意交代
Hey. So gangster granny doesn't want to talk.
我们手上还有沃尔什 孩子也完好无损地救回来了
We still got Walsh and the kid back in one piece.
还有全部的五十公斤芬太尼
And all 50 keys of the fentanyl.
但我们没抓到韩国城的头号♥罪犯
What we didn't get is the top dog of K-Town.
不管他是谁 他仍旧逍遥法外
Whoever they are, they're still out there.
好的
Okay.
她还在手术中
Still in surgery.
已经两小时了
It's been two hours.
安妮很顽强
Annie's strong.
如果说有谁能挺过来 那一定是她
If anybody can pull through this, it's her.
警司
Sergeant.
比以往的手术用时长了些
Took a little longer than usual,
不过我还是设法将血栓移除了
but I was able to remove the blood clot.
目前 您妻子的情况已经稳定了
As of right now, your wife is in stable condition.
我不想表现得很悲观
I don't mean to sound pessimistic,
但是两个星期前你们也是这么说的
but I was in this exact same place two weeks ago.
所以 能否告诉我您对她的真实预断
So, please, will you tell me your honest prognosis for her?
配合适当的术后调养
With proper aftercare,
我认为安妮会在几个月内
I don't see any reason why Annie won't be back
恢复到正常状态
to her normal self in a few months.
这次我们有把握
I think we have it handled this time.
-我能看看她吗 -当然 她在走廊尽头的病房♥
- Can I see her? - Of course. She's right down the hall.
护士会带你过去
The nurse will show you where.
-谢谢您 -应该的
- Thank you. - Sure.
医生
Doc.
谢谢您抽出宝贵的时间
Thank you for making the time.
应该的
Absolutely.
如果您任何时候需要帮忙
Listen, if you ever need a favor,
这是我的号♥码
this is my number.
-真的 打给我吧 -谢谢
- Seriously, use it. - Well, I appreciate it,
不过有迈克尔·普兰克罩着我了
but Michael Plank's got me covered.
我们特警队的所有人都很感谢您
Well, all of us at SWAT greatly appreciate it.
对 真的太谢谢您了
Yes, we can't thank you enough.
随时为洛城警局效劳
Anything for LAPD.
失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要赶去和我的妻子享用香槟了
I'm late for a glass of champagne with my wife.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
长官这次帮了大忙了
The commissioner went above and beyond on this one.
是的
Yes, he did.
我刚跟禁毒局局长通完话
I just got off the phone with the DEA director.
他表示特遣队的行动很成功
He declared the task force a success.
这怎么就算成功了 长官
How is it a success, sir,
我们连绑♥架♥沃尔什儿子的
when the real top dog
真正幕后主使都没有抓到
who kidnapped Walsh's son isn't even in custody?
我们缴获了价值千万美元的芬太尼
We just took tens of millions of dollars worth
避免了毒品流落街头
of fentanyl off the street.
反恐特警队扫除了洛杉矶街头的一大帮派
SWAT dismantled a major L.A. street gang.
这是个巨大的胜利
It's a huge win.
在这桩案子上 幕后主使有内鬼在帮他
Whoever's behind this had inside intel on this case.
他们知道卡尔文是缉毒局探员负责人的儿子
They knew Calvin was the son of a DEA agent in charge.
-他们知道他的学校在哪儿 -洪都
- They knew where he went to school. - Hondo.
我们是特警队
We're SWAT.
我们负责突袭行动
We strike targets.
我们不参与长线调查
We don't lead long-term investigations.
你有嫌疑人选吗
You have any idea who it might be?
KC的技术人员查到的 卡尔文被绑♥架♥后
From K.C.'s tech guy. After Calvin was kidnapped,
桑·权用她的一次性手♥机♥
two calls were made from a burner phone
给这个人打了两个电♥话♥ 杰·金
Sang Kwon had on her to that guy, Jae Kim,
他没有在缉毒局的嫌疑人名单上
who didn't come up on the DEA's list of suspects.
-杰·金 新首尔房♥产公♥司♥的 -没错
- Jae Kim, New Seoul Properties? - That's right.
两个电♥话♥的通话时长都只有一分钟
Each call lasted only a minute,
都是直拨到他办公室座机上的
made directly to his office line.
金是洛杉矶最大的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商之一
Kim's one of the largest real estate developers in the city.
在洛杉矶还有比房♥地♥产♥生意更好的洗钱方式吗
What better way to wash dirty drug money in L.A. than real estate?
毒品调查科的主管是我以前在霍伦贝克的同事
The head of Narcotics, we worked Hollenbeck together.
我会确保把这份文件放到他桌上的
I'll make sure this file lands on his desk.
放在他们积压已久的那么多
At the bottom of the pile with the backlog of cases
案宗的最下面吗
Narcotics already has?
我们会把线索告知给警探
We'll hand the intel off to the detectives.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表