剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
早餐棒呢
Where are those breakfast bars?
有糖的那种 还是无糖的那种
Uh, the kind with sugar, or the kind without sugar?
无论哪一种都不应该含糖
I thought neither of them had sugar.
有一种含糖 但是是有机纯蔗糖
One kind has sugar, but it's organic pure cane sugar, so...
这个会不会好一点
Is that even better for you?
-那在哪儿呢 -哪一种
- So... where are they? - Uh, which kind?
-特警队 -特警队 跪下
- Swat! - SWAT! Get on the ground now!
-走 -洛杉矶警♥察♥
- Move! - LAPD!
-洛杉矶警♥察♥ -这一定是误会
- LAPD! Get down! - This is a mistake! Promise.
-你们找错人了 -跪下
- You have the wrong house! - On the ground!
这是个误会
This is a mistake!
把手放一起 跪下
Put your hands together. Get down!
-过去 -跪下
- Get over here. - On the ground.
跪下 闭嘴
Get down and shut up!
去楼上拿东西
Go upstairs and get the stuff.
快
Go!
为什么警♥察♥在偷我们的东西
Why-why are the police stealing from us?
因为他们都不是警♥察♥
Because they're not the police.
你 叫什么名字
You-- what's your name?
-叫什么名字 -德西蕾 德西蕾
- What's your name?! - Desiree. Desiree.
德西蕾 告诉我报♥警♥信♥号♥♥码
Desiree, give me the alarm code,
-否则就杀了你♥爸♥ -是6
- or we kill your dad. - It-It's six,
-718 -德西蕾 那是正确的吗
- seven, one, eight. - Desiree, is that the right code?
-是的 -是正确的吗
- Yes. - Is that the right code?!
要不要杀了你♥爸♥来证明下我是来真的
Do I need to kill your dad to show you I'm serious?
-不要 求你了 -是真的
- No, please. Please, please don't. - It's the right code!
是真的
It's the right code!
谢谢 德西蕾 你做了件正确的事
Thanks, Desiree. You did the right thing.
你看起来挺有趣的
You know what? You seem like an interesting girl.
-我们俩... -不 不
- Let's you and I... - No. No. No, no, no.
-来谈一谈 -不 不
- ...go have a talk, huh? - No, no, no, no, no, no!
放手 直接告诉我们你们想要什么吧
Get off! No! Just tell us what you want!
-不 别带走她 -求你了
- No! Don't take her! Don't take her! - Please!
直接告诉我们你们想要什么
Just tell us what you want!
救命
Help me! Help me!
求你了
Please!
可能只是假报♥警♥
Hey, it's probably just another false alarm.
抱歉打扰了
Uh, sorry to bother you.
我们收到了噪音投诉
We got a noise complaint about...
房♥子属于多诺万和特丽莎·沃森
House belongs to Donovan and Trisha Watson.
他们有一个17岁的女儿
One child-- 17-year-old girl.
看起来像是入室抢劫
Looks like a home invasion.
尤尼斯包围了房♥子
Unis got the house surrounded.
坏人可能还在里面
The bad guys might still be inside,
或者他们在射伤警卫之后
or they might have taken off on foot
步行逃跑了
after shooting the security guard.
无论如何 我们都要假设他们还在里面
Either way, we have to assume they're all still inside.
准确应对一切
Be ready for anything.
你醒着呢吗 斯特里特
You awake, Street?
射杀一切会移♥动♥的目标 知道了
Shoot anything that moves. Got it.
准备应对一切
Be ready for anything.
特警队
Metro SWAT!
洛杉矶警♥察♥
Lapd!
特警队
Metro SWAT!
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear.
走
Go.
餐厅安全
Dining room clear.
-卢卡这边安全 -克里斯出来了
- Luca clear. - Chris out.
谭出来了
Tan out.
不
No!
别伤害我的家人
Leave my family alone!
斯特里特
Street?
我抓到他了
I got him.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Put down the weapon!
放下武器
Put down the weapon now.
我怎么知道你们是不是真的警♥察♥
How do I know you're really the police?!
女士 我们是警♥察♥ 特警队的
Ma'am, we are the police. We're Metro SWAT.
放下刀子 远离那个女孩
Just put down the knife and step away from the girl.
妈妈 没事了 不是他们
Mom, it's okay. It's not them.
反恐特警队
第一季 第五集
他们一直大喊着"警♥察♥""特警队"
They kept yelling "Police" And "SWAT."
我们为什么不相信他们
Why wouldn't we believe them?
我们正在跟抢劫凶杀组追查他们的下落
We're working with Robbery- Homicide to track 'em down.
无论多小的细节都可以帮我们找到他们
Now, any details, no matter how small, can help us find them.
我不知道该说什么好 他们...
Well, I don't know what to tell you, except that they were...
他们穿着跟你们一样 除了脸是被蒙住的
they were dressed like you guys, except their faces were covered.
那种族呢
Well, what about race?
或者身高 口音什么的
Or height or accents?
当时真的就是一团混乱
Um, you know, it was all a blur, really.
也许你女儿看清楚了呢
Maybe your daughter got a better look?
不 她比我们看到的还少
No, she saw even less than we did.
你说你被绑起来了
You said you were zip-tied?
是的 你可以去看 绳子还在那呢
Yes. You saw them. They were right over there.
但后来他们又给你松绑了
But then they cut you free? Um...
是德西蕾干的
Desiree set us free.
所以他们松绑了她
So they cut her loose?
她挣脱的 她身形小
She slipped out of them. She's small.
挣脱吗 但是绳子是被割断的
She slipped out of them? But they were cut.
那肯定是她割的
Then she must have cut them.
为什么她被绑在另一间房♥
And why were her zip ties in another room?
这一切都很可怕
Okay, this was all very terrifying.
警官还要多久才来
How much longer will the officers be here?
个把小时吧 女士
A few hours, ma'am.
等等
Wait.
你会留下来的 对吗
You're staying, right?
医疗小组正在收拾
EMTs are getting packed up
如果你们改变主意想要检查一下
if any of you want to change your mind about getting checked out.
不 我们没事
No. We're fine.
一定有事发生
Something happened in there.
他们不想让我们知道
They don't want us to know about it.
你觉得是性侵吗
You thinking sexual assault?
我真希望不是 但感觉是的
I really hope not. Sure feels that way.
无论如何 我们需要说服她接受治疗
In which case she needs to be convinced to get medical attention.
派个顾问过来吗
Get a counselor up here?
那个女孩看到克里斯后 她便知道我们是好人
When that girl saw Chris, she knew we were the good guys.
这便是个切入点
Hey, there's already a connection there.
我去跟她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
那么高级的珠宝很难出手的吧
High-end jewelry like that's gonna be tough to unload.
听起来你有主意了
You sound like you have an idea.
我有个朋友就是干这个的
I got some buddies who buy this kind of merchandise.
你跟珠宝倒卖♥♥商是朋友吗
You're buddies with jewelry fencers?
也不完全是买♥♥卖♥♥赃物的
Not exactly fencers.
他们就是打打擦边球的
Let's just say they work in the gray area.
我还是不要知道的好 去吧
All right, the less I know, the better. Go.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret it.
如果他刚出来的时候拿的是枪会怎么样
What if he had come at us with a gun instead of a golf club?
我也在想这个问题
I was thinking the same thing.
我们最不希望的就是市民对我们开枪
The last thing we need is citizens taking shots at us
因为他们以为我们是坏人
because they think we're the bad guys.
会有人丧命的
Somebody's gonna get killed.
我们应该查一下特警队的制♥服♥供应商
We should check with the SWAT uniform vendors.
洛杉矶只有几家
There's only a couple in L.A.
受害者情况如何
How are the victims?
难说 他们对我们撒谎
It's hard to say. They're lying to us.
就像他们不希望我们抓到真凶一样
Like they don't want us to catch whoever did this.
-保险诈骗 -多诺万和特丽莎·沃森
- Insurance scam? - Donovan and Trisha Watson.
他们都有自己的生意
They both have their own businesses.
或许其中一个被不法分子盯上了
Maybe one of them got caught up with the wrong kind of people.
我们会调查他们的财政状况的
We'll look into their financial situation.
头儿希望我们随时汇报这个案子的进展
Chief wants to be updated on this one,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表