剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I don't know. He left a couple of hours ago.
相信我 我永远不会对特警队撒谎的
Trust me, I would never lie to SWAT.
你在行动中的这些表现 大家都喜欢你
You know, you got all the moves in the field; people like you.
说真的 如果你能不再祸害自己
Seriously, if you'd stop shooting yourself in the foot,
你能做的很好的
you'd be really good at all of this.
我知道
I know.
至少你很谦虚
At least you're humble.
洪都 他不在这边
Hondo, he's not around.
好的 谢了
All right, thanks.
你丈夫不在办公室
Your husband's not at the office.
他也不在这
He's not here, either.
-是的 什么都没有 -没有
- Yeah, nothing. - Nope.
女士 他在哪
Where is he, ma'am?
这是个误会
This is a mistake.
罗伯特不会
Robert would never...
他是个好人
He's a good man.
这些事 还有对我的人♥民♥做的事
And these things... a-and to my people.
这不可能
It's not possible.
他叫保罗
His name is Paul.
他爸爸哈维尔为了过得更好
His father Javier brought him here
把他带来这边 现在他失踪了
for a better life, and now he's missing.
你丈夫知道他在哪
Your husband knows where he is.
罗伯特有个私人电♥话♥ 只有我知道
Robert has a private cell, just for me.
要不我打给他把
Why don't I-I just call him?
让你们知道你们错了
Show you that you're wrong about him?
就问他在哪
Just ask him where he is.
打开扬声器
Put it on speaker.
你好
Hello.
罗伯特
Robert?
说英语 米勒女士
English, Mrs. Miller.
在乡间俱乐部
At the country club.
不好意思 信♥号♥♥不好 在哪
Uh, sorry. Y-You're breaking up. Where?
乡间俱乐部 和投资人喝酒
The country club. Drinks with some investors.
我以为我告诉你了
Thought I told you.
好吧 回家见
Okay. I'll see you when you get home.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 过会儿见
Love you, too. See you soon.
俱乐部叫什么名
What's the name of the club?
-巴伦西亚 -我们走
- Valencia. - Let's go.
我告诉过你
See, I told you.
这只是个大误会
This is all just a big mistake.
毒贩死了 还有一帮移♥民♥者
My dealer's dead, I got a bunch of immigrants
他们身体里还有海♥洛♥因♥
with heroin inside 'em,
而他竟然在乡间俱乐部喝酒去了
and I go out for drinks at a country club?
米勒觉得自己不会被抓到
Miller thinks he's untouchable.
还会招兵买♥♥马 找了杀手
Also has the means to hire firepower, a hit man.
我们去找他 你们小心
We find him, watch yourselves.
你不想最后变成斯特里特那样
Yeah, you don't want to end up looking like Street.
忘不掉那张脸
Can't miss that face.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他惹了不该惹的退休人员吗
He piss off the wrong retiree?
我也想是那么简单
I wish it was that simple.
你丈夫已经深陷其中了
Your husband's neck deep in all this.
我为什么要相信你没有参与呢
Why should I believe you aren't?
警探 我会告诉你一切
Detective, I'm going to help you with everything.
-我能先准备些咖啡或者茶吗 -不不
- Can I make us some coffee, tea? - No, no.
你们还有其他财产吗
Do you two have any other properties?
我知道的没有
Not that I know of.
他有没有储藏柜或者保险箱
Does he have a storage locker, safety deposit box?
我们家里有保险箱
We have a home safe,
装文件和护照的
For paperwork, passports.
如果有其他财产或者储藏柜的话
If there are any other properties or storage lockers,
那些信息应该都放在这里
the information will be here.
你们经常讨论生意上的事儿吗
And how much do you two discuss business?
马库斯是清醒的 但伤比较重
Marcus is conscious, but he's in rough shape.
急救人员到的很及时
Paramedics made it in time.
听我说 我们需要找出米勒们去哪儿了
Listen to me, we need to find out where the Millers are headed.
我们在搜查办公室
We're raking the office.
快点 我们有六个失踪的移♥民♥者
Come on, now, we got six missing immigrants.
我们唯一的线索在逃跑中
Our only leads are on the run.
我们会找到东西的
We'll find something.
看这个
Check this out.
等下
Hang on.
数字 航♥班♥协调记录
Numbers, flight coordinates.
飞行员日志
Pilot's logs.
洪都 米勒是飞行员
Hondo, Miller's a pilot.
看起来是赛斯纳的
Looks like a Cessna.
想要我们通知机场吗
Want us to alert the airports?
不 等下 等下
No, wait a minute, wait a minute, hold on.
当阿黛尔打电♥话♥的时候 她说了什么像是圣西的东西
When Adele called her husband, she said something like "San-see."
-所以呢 -圣西
- So? - San-see.
是圣C
San c.
这是圣克拉里塔机场的别称
That's the call tag for the Santa Clarita Airport.
好的 我们在行动了
All right, we're on the move.
-你被跟踪了吗 -没有 快上飞机
- Were you followed? - No. Get in the plane.
快走
Go, go, go!
不要
Don't do it!
快告诉我那些护士现在在哪儿
Tell me where the nurses are right now.
放开我
Get off me!
停下
Stop! Stop!
停下来
I said stop!
罗伯特 什么都不要说
Robert, don't say anything.
听着 我没想到会这样
Look, this was never supposed to happen, not like this.
你只是想赚些快钱
You just wanted to make some easy money.
我甚至根本都不应该被牵扯进来
I-I didn't even have to be involved.
我只是给这些护士提供工作 阿瓦多
I just find the nurses jobs, and Arvado would...
闭嘴
Shut up!
她才是那个把我介绍给阿瓦多的人
Look, she's the one who introduced me to him-- Arvado.
你听好了
You listen to me.
你们都会被起诉谋杀
You both are gonna go down for murder.
现在你还可以为自己争取一下
Now, here's where you get to decide who gets it worse.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
我来告诉你们
I'll tell you.
你
You...
卢卡
Luca.
家人
Pamilya.
家人
Pamilya.
家人
Pamilya.
你们安全了
You're safe.
你们的家人很安全
Your family is safe.
把他们弄出去 快
Get 'em out of here, go, go.
走着
There you go.
有个人很想见你
I got someone here who's gonna be really glad to see you.
给他们弄些水
Let's get them some water.
感谢你们找到了他
Thank you for finding him.
保重
Be well.
跟我来一下
Let me just get you over here.
我想给他检查一下
I want to get him checked out, okay?
今天你改变了不少人的观念
You changed some minds today.
有时候你得照顾一下
Sometimes you got to take care
那些无法照顾自己的人
of those who can't take care of themselves.
一直如此
All the time.
好的 谢谢
Okay, all right, thanks.
我不想丢掉工作
I don't want to lose this job.
那我需要看到你的进步
I'm gonna need to see some improvement, then.
你会的
You will.
我不会让你逃过惩罚的
I'm not gonna let it go without punishment.
我知道
I know.
所以是什么惩罚
What am I looking at?
你得让卢卡住在你那直到他找到新的住处
You got to let Luca stay with you until he finds another place.
这听起来不像是惩罚啊
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表