剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
That's Hondo. We have to get everyone out. Come on.
离开这里 快离开这里
Get out of the building. Get out of the building.
-所有人出去 -洛城警局特警队 出去
- Everybody out! - LAPD SWAT, out!
进去 放下 然后出来
Get in, drop it, and get out.
我知道 教授 你跟我说过
I know, Professor. You told me.
实际上我说过两次
Twice, actually.
但结果你报♥警♥说有炸♥弹♥威胁
But that didn't stop you from phoning in a bomb threat.
没有亲身体验爆♥炸♥ 人们是不会清醒的
Blowing out windows won't get people to wake up.
我说了我很抱歉
I said I'm sorry.
不要抱歉
Don't be sorry.
要坚强
Be strong.
德怀尔商学院
洛城警局特警队 所有人出去 全部出去
LAPD SWAT, everyone out! Everyone out!
-出去 出去 -快走 快快快
- Out! Out! - Move, move, move, move!
快点 出去 快走
Move! Come on, let's go!
-快点 快点 -二楼都安排人手了吗
- Come on, move, move, move. - Second floor covered?
每个房♥间都有 剩下的队员马上就到
Every room. Rest of the team should be here any minute.
洛城警局特警队 所有人出去
LAPD SWAT, everyone out!
所有人出去 出去
Everyone out! Out!
-洛城警局特警队 所有人快走 -出去
- LAPD SWAT, move, move! Everybody out. - Out, out, out!
-快点 所有人出去 -嘿
- Come on, everybody out. - Hey!
你需要撤离 嘿
You need to evacuate. Hey!
你听到了吗
Hey! Do you hear me?
凯文
Kevin!
发现嫌犯
Eyes on the suspect.
在德怀尔楼发现凯文·林奇
Eyes on Kevin Lynch in the Dwyer building.
背包内很可能装有炸♥弹♥
Possible bomb in his backpack.
凯文
Kevin!
离开这里 离开大楼
Get out of the room. Get out of the building!
凯文 停下
Kevin, stop!
所有人不许动 洛城警局特警队
All right, nobody move. LAPD SWAT.
趴下 所有人出去
Get down. Everybody out.
回来 凯文 放下背包 哥们
Hey, get back. Kevin, drop the backpack, buddy.
我得检查一下背包 可以吗
I need to see that backpack, okay?
他有炸♥弹♥
He's got a bomb!
出去 所有人出去
Move out. Everybody out,
所有人出去 出去
everybody out. Out!
立刻离开这里
Get out of here right now!
把背包放下
Put your backpack down.
-我们冷静点 好吗 -冷静
- Let's just keep it calm, okay? - Calm?
只要我一松手 两头一连接
As soon as I let go and these two sides connect,
整栋大楼以及所有人都和我一起陪葬
this entire building and everybody in it goes down with me.
你不会这么做的
You're not gonna do that,
-是吗 -班上所有人注意
- though, are you? -Everyone paying attention, class?
-凯文 你不会这么做的 -你 坐下
-Kevin, you're not gonna do that. -Hey, you! You! Sit down!
坐下 坐下
Down, down.
任何人敢离开 所有人都死
Anyone else leaves, everyone dies.
冷静下来 好吗 哥们
Just keep it calm, okay, buddy?
没事的
It's all right.
-凯文 把背包放下 -你们出去
- Kevin... put the backpack down. - Get out of here.
你想让我手松得更快吗 大英雄
You want to speed this process up, hero?
出去
Get out of here.
好 我们出去
Okay, we're going.
我们出去 好吗 都没事
We're going, okay? It's all good.
别松手 好吗
Just keep them apart, okay?
不要做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
别松手 我们出去
Just keep them apart. We're going.
放轻松 凯文
Take it easy, Kevin.
凯文 别做傻事
Kevin, don't do anything stupid.
握紧了
Hang tight.
-坚持住 凯文 -别看我
- Stay with me, Kevin. - Don't look at me.
趴下 马上把脸贴到地上
Get down. Get your face to the ground right now.
不在那间教室的所有人都已经撤离
We've evacuated everyone not in the classroom.
斯特里特 卫生间你都检查了吗
Street, did you check those bathrooms?
检查了两次 没人了
Twice. All clear.
你们尽快撤离出来
Evacuate yourselves as soon as possible.
-听到了吗 克里斯 -收到
- You hear me, Chris? - Copy.
那间屋子里12个被困学生的档案
Files on all 12 students trapped in that room.
联邦调查局谈判专家还要多久能到
How far away is the FBI negotiator?
康利特工说15分钟 也可能20分钟
Agent Conley said 15 minutes out, maybe 20.
那看来我们有个新谈判专家了
Well, looks like we got a new negotiator, then.
教室是礼堂式设计
Classroom has an auditorium-style layout.
15排 分成三个区 每排20个座位
It's 15 rows, three sections, each 20 seats across.
-外部有窗户吗 -没有
- Windows out? - Nope.
-内窗呢 -在门上
- Internal windows? They're on the door,
-但只有麦片盒大小 -什么事
- but it's the size of a cereal box. - Anything?
我们得停用拉斯基教授的门禁卡因为...
We need to deactivate Professor Lasky's badge as...
不用 留着吧
No. Leave it.
要是他在校园任何地方刷♥卡♥ 让他们联♥系♥你
Have them call you if it pings anywhere on campus.
他不愿意穿防爆服
He says he won't wear the bomb suit.
你不能不♥穿♥防爆服就进去
You can't go in without the suit.
有12个根本没有机会穿的孩子在里面
There's 12 kids in there who don't have that option.
我要和他像个男人一样对话
I'm gonna do better talking with him man-to-man,
而不是看起来像个面团宝宝[著名广♥告♥形象]
not looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy
我们等联邦调查局的人来吧
Let's wait for the FBI guy.
我有谈判资格认证书 你知道的
I'm certified in negotiations. You know that.
我见过很多次巴克成功劝服他们放下炸♥弹♥
I've watched Buck talk guys away from their explosives plenty.
你没必要这样做
You don't have to do this, you know.
我只知道
The only thing I know
劝降这个孩子的最佳人选被你开除
is the perfect guy to disarm this kid is sitting on his ass
现在正呆在北岭
in Northridge because you fired him
你没有给他任何解释的机会
without giving him a chance to defend himself.
巴克跟这件事有什么关系
What has Buck got to do with this?
我们需要他 但因为你 我们失去了他
He's who we need here today, but we don't have him because of you.
你本可以将他停职 但你没有 你开除了他
You could've just suspended him, but no, you fired him
因为你只做对你自己有益的事
because you wanted to do what's good for you,
-而不是对这个城市有益的事 -不是 等等
- not what's good for the city. - No, hold on.
不然 我们现在不会落到这样的处境
Otherwise, we wouldn't be in this position right now.
你说完了吗
You done?
你认为看到他的职业生涯这样结束我很开心吗
You think I enjoyed watching his career end like that?
我请求他去作斗争
I begged him to fight it.
巴克坚持要我开除他
Buck insisted that I fire him.
他枪击了一个手无寸铁的黑人孩子
He had shot an unarmed black kid
那孩子看起来快死了
who looked like he was about to die.
巴克知道整个城市都会因此震动
Buck knew the city was about to explode.
他不想让我们其他人更难做
He didn't want to make it harder on the rest of us.
这是巴克的决定
It was Buck's call.
不是我的
Not mine.
我知道你不尊重我
I know you don't respect me.
我从没说过
I never said that.
不必说我也清楚
Never had to.
但要是你再说
But if you ever say
我和我的手下
that I don't care about this city
不在乎这座城市的话
or the officers who work for me again,
你和我就可以开战了
you and I are gonna mix it up.
拉斯基的门禁刚刚在教师停车楼刷过
Lasky's access badge just pinged at the faculty parking structure.
你和卢卡去
You and Luca. Go.
洪都 你要小心
Hondo, you be careful.
你没准就能升职了 迪肯
You might just get that promotion after all, Deacon.
希望不是这样
Yeah. Hope not.
快走 走
Come on, let's go, let's go.
走走走 走走走走走走走
Move, move, move. Move, move, move, move, move, move.
-这些是最后一波学生了 -人♥质♥位置呢
- These are the last of the kids. - Hostages' positions?
在前三排椅子的后面
Behind their seats in the first three rows.
-凯文在哪 -你进教室后的十一点钟位置
- And where's Kevin? - 11 o'clock when you first enter the room.
但是他走来走去的 还在喃喃自语
But he's pacing around, muttering.
-感觉他不太正常 洪都 -是啊
- Something's really off with him, Hondo. - Yeah, no kidding.
好了 你们两个都离开这栋楼
All right, both of you, get the hell away from this building.
好的
All right.
洛杉矶特警队 离开这栋楼 快走
LAPD SWAT. Get out of the building. Go.
你在这干什么 离开这里
Hey. Hey! Hey, what are you doing? Get out of here!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表