剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
...did they hurt you?
他们碰了你吗
Did they touch you?
强♥奸♥我吗
Rape me?
没有
No.
他们没有
They didn't.
我发誓
I swear.
*别总是打给我 这种表现可不行*
*Don't call me all the time, it's no way to behave*
*如果你不打算叫我的名字*
*If you're not gonna call me by my name*
*我就不能说你属于我*
*I can't say that you're mine*
*但我有这么多话要说*
*But I've got so much to say*
*你是个顽固分子*
*You're stubborn*
*专心致志 我在尽力*
*Concentrate, I'm trying*
*我就该远离你*
*I should have stayed away*
*叫我的名字*
*Call me by my name*
*我的名字*
*My name...*
怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
收拾东西吗 我们又有活要干了
Packing up? We got another job.
你疯了吗 哥们
You crazy, bro?
-警♥察♥已经抓了TC -所以我们要单干
- They got T.C. - So we do it without him.
最后两票干得很成功
The last two went perfect!
这已经不是千载难逢的机会了 你明白吗
This isn't a can't-miss thing anymore-- you get that?
再干一票 好吗
One more job. Okay?
这活至少有十几万呢
We're talking at least a hundred grand.
能买♥♥足够的货 扩充到三间不同的俱乐部
Buys enough product to expand into three different clubs.
戈登 反正你比TC好
Gordon, you're better than T.C. anyway.
你可以取代他的位置 我就做我的...
You can take his spot, and I'll do my...
别再吸自己的货了
Stop smoking your supply!
这已经不是扩充生意的问题了
This isn't about expanding the business anymore.
而是那个珠宝商的监控器拍到了我们
This is about our pictures all over the news
-新闻里都是我们的照片 -我们要跑路了
- from that jewelry guy's camera. - We got to run, man.
那我们至少带更多钱再跑路吧
So let's at least get some more money to run with.
不 哥们 我不干了
Nah, bro. I'm out.
我也不干了
Me, too.
*我们何不这样呢*
*Why we don't do it like we...*
我们要再干这一票
We're doing this next job!
一起干
Together!
*但如果你不打算叫我的名字*
*But if you're not gonna call me by my name*
*别总是打给我*
*Don't call me all the time*
*这种表现可不行*
*It's no way to behave...*
练习得不错 小子们
Okay, good practice, boys.
等我把牙套摘下来 我们就可以去喝酒
Let me put in my teeth and we can grab some brews,
聊聊反恐特警队的事
talk SWAT.
不 路线计划是
no, the itinerary we have
我们要直接带你回酒店
is that we're taking you back to the hotel.
改变计划 我又不是囚犯
Plans change. It's not like I'm a prisoner.
而且有你们做我的后盾 我在哪都安全吧
And with you guys watching my back, I'm safe anywhere, right?
好吧 我们看看你的经济人怎么说
All right, let's see what your agent has to say.
别这样 两位 就喝一瓶
Come on, guys. Grab one beer.
-我知道这附近有个很棒的酒吧 -打吧
- I know a kick-ass bar near here. - Call.
好吧
All right.
运动管理公♥司♥
布莱恩·莫布里
马上回来
Be right back.
你们听到了 他想找律师
You heard him. He wants a lawyer.
我们知不知道他是否和受害者有联♥系♥
We know if he had any connection to the victims?
沃森一家从来没听说过TC·弗菜明这个名字
Watson family's never heard of any T.C. Fleming.
那三位朋友身上有线索吗
Leads on the three friends?
TC曾因藏♥毒♥罪被逮捕过几次
T.C.'s been busted a couple times for possession.
没有已知的同伙
No known associates.
有关其他人的监控录像很快就会送来
We got security footage on the other guys coming any minute.
我们要和几个家庭做比对
We're gonna run that by the families.
-几个家庭 -对
- "Families"? Plural? - Yeah.
肯普斯一家不是叫你别去打扰他们了吗
Didn't the Kemps ask you to leave 'em alone?
那些混混打扮成反恐特警队的样子来犯案
These punks are doing crimes dressed as SWAT.
他们逍遥法外多一分钟
Every second they're out there is another second
公众就会质疑我们这个团队
the public second-guesses this uniform.
-哪里有罪犯发生 我们就去哪 -当然
- We go where the case takes us. - Well, of course.
我们也想找到这些人
I mean, we want these guys found.
但是要小心处理
But, you know, just handle with care.
就像标签上写的那样
Just like it says on the label.
我听说今天早些时候
I heard you pulled a copy
你调出了一份局里的预算副本
of the department's budget earlier today.
是因为巴丽丝女议员
Is that because of that woman
带来的那个女人吗
that Councilwoman Baliss brought in?
我以为她会争取特殊帮助
I thought she was gonna push for special favors,
-但是却让我很惊讶 -嗯
- but she surprised me. - Yeah.
其实反倒让我深思
Actually made me think.
深思什么
Regarding what?
无论我是不是问题或是解决方案的一部分
Whether I'm part of the problem or the solution.
我们已经习惯了事情发展的方式
We've gotten so used to the way things are
都忘了去问事情是否必须这样发展
that we forget to ask if they have to be that way.
她说得对
She's right.
我们每个人都应该做得更好
We should do better. By everyone.
我在这所看到的每一个人都在努力工作
Well, everyone I see here is busting their butts.
我们派了一个小队去布伦特伍德
We've got a team in Brentwood
美国纽约州东南部城镇
由两名警官保护一位曲棍球球员
and two officers protecting a hockey player
而在洛杉矶南部却有两起谋杀案尚未结案
while two murders in South L.A. are still unsolved.
在我起初开始的时候
You know, when I first started,
我也曾想要改变世界 杰西卡
I was gonna change the world, too, Jessica,
但是这些情况
but these situations,
他们就像政♥治♥上的烫手山芋
they're like political hot potatoes.
给这个女人一点甜头
Just throw this woman a bone,
别让这个女议员再纠缠我们
get this councilwoman off our backs.
我们抓到了他们中的一个
We caught one of them,
就代表我们快接近真♥相♥了
which means we're closing in.
我们一定会抓住另外三个人
We're gonna catch the other three.
然后呢
What then?
然后就结束了
Then it's over.
你还是很害怕
You're still scared.
为什么
Why?
你们抓到的那个家伙
The guy you caught,
如果在你们抓他时 在他身上找到任何东西
if he had anything on him when you arrested him,
会怎么处理
what happens to it?
你是说珠宝吗
You mean the jewelry?
不是 我是说
No, I-I mean, like...
比如他的手♥机♥
like his phone.
那种东西的话会怎样
What happens to that kind of stuff?
在他被捕时身上的所有东西
Oh, anything that he had on him at the time of his arrest
现在都被警♥察♥扣留
is in police custody now.
所以你们没有给任何人 甚至他的律师
So, you don't give it to anyone? Not his lawyer? No one?
德西蕾 他的手♥机♥里有什么
Desiree, what... what's in his phone?
不管里面有什么
Whatever it is,
你都足够坚强去面对它
you're strong enough to face it.
在他们把我父母绑起来之后
After they tied up my parents,
其中两个人把我带上了楼
two of them took me upstairs...
然后他们开始用手♥机♥拍摄我
...and they started videoing me on their phones.
他们逼我脱掉衣服
They made me take off my clothes.
然后
And...
他们说如果我不对着镜头说出
they told me that they would kill my parents if...
我所做过的最肮脏的事情
if I didn't talk on camera about...
就杀掉我的父母
the dirtiest thing I'd ever done.
或是我曾经想过去做的最肮脏的事
Or the dirtiest thing I'd ever thought about doing.
所以我说了
So I did.
然后他们说
And then they said that...
如果我向警♥察♥提供任何帮助
...if we did anything to help the police,
他们就把视频传到网上
that they would put it online,
所以如果任何人
so if anyone...
用谷歌♥搜我的名字
Googled my name,
比如大学或者雇主
like colleges or employers...
这会影响我一生
...it'll follow me forever.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表