剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
如果他没有 我也会的
and if he doesn't, I will.
所以干嘛不先发制人
So why not screw him first?
他的名字被刷在大楼上
His name's plastered on buildings.
他们给他颁奖 请他去剪彩
He wins awards. He-he cuts ribbons.
但没人知道他到底有多坏
But no one knows how bad he really is.
我知道 相信我 我知道
Oh, I do. Trust me, I do.
我就是需要证据
I just need proof.
派克给了什么
So what's Peck handing over?
伪造的地契 许可证 应有尽有 KC
Forged deeds, permits, you name it, K.C.
皮卡大道项目显然
That Pico-Corridor project
只是金最近的骗局
was just Kim's latest scam, apparently.
派克伪造文件 高估他的财产
Peck forged documents to overvalue his property?
难道不应该是反着来吗
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
我猜 金把皮卡大道作为抵押物时
Well, my guess is, when Kim put Pico-Corridor up as collateral,
他必须确保这足够
he needed to make sure it was enough
贷款2500万
to secure a $25 million loan.
芬太尼制毒点被我们清扫之后
He was hard up for cash
他资♥金♥短♥缺♥ 但是贷款
after we made that fentanyl bust, but that loan,
明天就到账
it comes due tomorrow.
那么我们给金定什么罪
So, what do we nail Kim on?
房♥地♥产♥诈骗
Real estate fraud?
他应该有更大的罪名
He deserves to go away for far worse,
但自从被我们清扫之后 他一直靠着
but he's been sitting on the rest of his fentanyl supply
剩下的货赚钱
since that bust.
所以这也许是我们的最好机会 把这混♥蛋♥
So this might be our best chance to put that son of a bitch away
关上至少十几年 你什么时候准备公开调查
for a decade or more. When do you want to go public with this?
洛城警局可能没那么高兴
LAPD might not be so thrilled
他们没找到的东西 我们却找到了
we found something they couldn't.
未记录在案不代表非法
Off the books doesn't mean illegal.
有确切的证据在手才是关键 KC
A smoking gun is still a smoking gun, K.C.,
相信我
and trust me,
他们会很高兴进行搜捕
they'll be happy to have the bust.
即使是被退休缉毒局探员
Even if it's uncovered by a retired DEA agent
-和不当班的警♥察♥发现的 -即使这样
- and an off-duty cop? - Even then.
派克说一小时后和他在餐馆见面
Peck says to meet him at the diner in an hour.
洪都 你还好吗
Hondo, are you all right?
洪都
Hondo!
反恐特警队
第一季 第二十集
-幸好你没事 -你被截杀了
- Thank God you're all right. - You got cut up.
-我还没死 -好样的
- I'm still standing. - u202dAttaboy.u202c
-我是洪都 -约翰·巴罗斯 劫案凶杀专案组
- I'm Hondo. u202d- John Burrows, RHD.u202c
你能告诉我一下发生了些什么吗
You want to run me through what went down?
一辆车在红灯那里停下来
A car pulled up over there by the stoplight.
他们开火前 我就感觉到
I could tell something was off with these three
他们三个不太对 我就踩油门倒车
before they opened fire, so I punched the gas
我们在那里撞上了
and we ended up over there.
我从车里出来 向第一名枪手开了两枪
I got out and I dropped the first shooter with two rounds.
司机肩膀中了枪 但没能阻止他跑
The driver took a bullet to the shoulder, but he kept his feet
他和第二名枪手向东边逃了
and he fled east with the second shooter.
这些是弹壳
Here's the shell casings.
-金伯公♥司♥可以验证 -对方是路怒症吗
- Kimber's on its way to evidence. - Some kind of road rage thing?
金伯公♥司♥ 洛杉矶反恐特警队配枪制♥造♥商
不 这是场有计划的袭击 我知道是谁指使的
No, this was a planned hit and I know who was behind it.
杰·金
Jae Kim.
-那个地♥产♥巨头 -没错
- The mogul developer guy? - That's right.
我空闲时间都在查金
I've been digging into Kim on my free time.
-我们一直在监控他的行动 -你们是谁
- We've been doing surveillance on him. - u202dWho's we?u202c
我和KC·沃尔什
Me and K.C. Walsh.
-退休缉毒局探员沃尔什吗 -我三个月前就告诉你
- Retired DEA Agent Walsh? - I told you three months ago
-让毒品调查科管这事 -我这么做了
- to leave the investigating to Narcotics. - u202dAnd I did.u202c
但当我再去核实进展的时候 发现他们根本就没管这件事
But when I checked back in, they hadn't moved the ball an inch.
你做了什么吗 长官
What about you, sir?
你有关注过这件事的进度吗
Did you follow up with them in any of this?
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我把金让给你和毒品调查科去查
I handed you and Narcotics Kim on a silver platter
却没有人管 所以我决定自己去做
and nobody did nothing, so I decided to.
如果我们出警看到了一个警官的尸体
And how would your little hobby look if we were responding
你这业余活动在别人眼里会是什么样
to an officer killed call here?
我没有让这种事发生
I didn't let that happen.
好吧
Okay.
整理干净 回总部
Get cleaned up and head back to HQ.
总部 你不能现在就把我撤回去 长官
HQ? No. You're not pulling me off this right now, sir.
你既是受害人 也是唯一的目击证人
You're both our victim and our only witness,
所以你不能继续参与办案了
so you're not staying in the field.
-洪都 你知道规定的 -取消它
- Hondo, you know the protocol. - u202dWaive it.u202c
然后你可以继续这么干吗 不行
So you can keep playing cowboy? Denied.
把你知道的信息都告诉巴罗斯 在总部协助办案
Get whatever intel you have to Burrows and assist from HQ.
你没事就好 头儿
Glad you're okay, boss.
-谁干的 -你还记得那个
- Yo, who did this? - Do you remember the guy
绑♥架♥KC·沃尔什儿子的背后指使者吗
behind the kidnapping of K.C. Walsh's son?
什么 杰·金 那个有钱的开♥发♥商吗
What, Jae Kim? The-the rich developer dude?
芬太尼制毒链倒了 金没事
Fentanyl ring went down, Kim never did.
你怎么知道是他干的
How do you know he did this?
我一直在查他的生意
I kept digging into his businesses
显然我触到他的神经了 他派人来追杀我
and clearly I hit a nerve. He sent his goons after me.
我需要你们的帮助
Look, I need your help.
你们来的路上有听到什么有帮助的线索吗
Did you hear anything on the way over here that we can use?
枪和车的编号♥都磨掉了
Gun and vehicle are scrubbed.
身亡的枪手无法确认身份
No ID on the dead shooter.
-他有纹身吗 -肩胛骨处有个狼头
- He got any ink? - Wolf head on his shoulder blade.
先知帮 绝对是他们
Profetas. Yeah, definitely the Profetas.
他们还在博伊尔高地吗
Are they still in Boyle Heights?
他们被卷入了一场地盘争夺战 搬去南盖特了
They got caught up in a turf war, moved to South Gate.
不管他们在哪 司机肩部中枪了
Well, wherever they are, the driver's got a bullet
所以他跑不了多远
in his shoulder, so he ain't getting too far.
好了 听着
All right, look.
希克斯想让我回总部
Hicks wants me anchored at HQ.
斯特里特 我房♥间里有个盒子
Street, there's a box in my den at my house.
你和克里斯一起去 你们把那个给巴罗斯
You take Chris with you, you get it to Burrows.
-他是劫案凶杀专案组的人 -好的
- He's running point for RHD. - All right.
这些先知帮的人 你想让我们怎么抓他们
These Profetas, how do you want us to go after 'em?
敌人的敌人永远不是一个坏的开始
The enemy of your enemy is never a bad place to start.
知道我在说什么吗
Know what I'm saying?
-这不算告密 -不
- So it's not considered snitching. - No?
-罗斯科 -我认识你吗
- Hey, Roscoe. - u202dI know you?u202c
去年抓了你的兄弟
Busted your brother last year.
-这和我有什么关系 -新姑娘吗
- What's that got to do with me? - New girl?
还有待考察
Was about to find out.
我没做什么值得你们大张旗鼓前来的事
I didn't do anything to deserve this parade,
你们来找我♥干♥啥 大哥
so why y'all bothering me, dawg?
你知道往那边1.5公里
You know anything about an attempted hit on a cop
有人试图袭击警♥察♥吗
about a mile that way?
不 我在这儿一整天了 大哥
Nope. Nope. I've been here all day, dawg.
你可以问任何人
You can ask anybody.
我们有理由认为先知帮参与其中
Well, we got reason to think Los Profetas were involved.
那在你们看来我现在像一个
Now, do I look like a freaking
-先知帮的成员吗 -更像是一九帮的
- Los Profetas to you? - More like a One-Niner.
先知帮一直在抢夺你们的地盘 不是吗
Profetas have been moving in on you and your crew, haven't they?
-是有一些侵占问题 -如果他们正好被突袭了
- There's been some encroachment, yeah. u202d- So it wouldn't be
对你们来说也不算坏事吧
the worst thing if they happened to get raided.
-突袭 -我们突袭
- Raided? u202d- By us.
今天 你告诉我们他们
Today. You tell us where they might
可能会在哪里出现 你给我们一些
be posted up, you give us some good intel
对审判有用的情报
on what we might find that's good enough for a judge...
我们会拿下他们
And we take 'em down.
等会儿 让我弄清楚
Now hold on, let me get this straight.
你们这么大老远过来就是为了
Y'all came all the way down here just to give me the chance
给我个机会让先知帮不好过
to make some Los Profetas miserable?
靠
Hell.
你们怎么不早说
Why didn't y'all just say so?
照片 日期
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表