剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'm guessing that's SWAT regulation?
-你看起来状态不错 艾丽 -三年了
- You look great, Ally. - Three years.
没有一条短♥信♥ 连问我过得怎样都没有
Not one text, not even to ask how I'm doing.
-你最近怎么样 -老实说
- How are you doing? - Honestly,
现在不算很好
can't say you caught me on one of my better days.
又有一个团伙 艾丽
There's another crew, Ally.
他们的作案手法和特罗卡迪罗相似
They got a similar MO as the Trocaderos.
我和与那类人有联♥系♥的人撕破脸
It's been months since I've ripped it up
已经好几个月了
with anyone connected to that crowd.
但是你还是碰了越野摩托车的线路 对吗
But you're still tapped into the Motocross circuits, right?
是啊 那又怎么样
Yeah. So what?
我们真的需要你的帮助
We could just really use your help.
我们能去个安静点的地方说话吗
Can we talk somewhere quiet?
我知道如果我再看见你
I knew if I ever saw you again,
那肯定是你需要什么
it'd be because you needed something.
我做不来 抱歉
I can't do this, sorry.
-我猜猜 前女友 -不是
- Let me guess. Ex-girlfriend? - Actually, no.
我们一起共事了九个月
We worked together for nine months,
走得非常近
got pretty close.
那你到底有没有睡你的线人
So, did you or did you not sleep with your CI?
没有 在一起会妨碍破案
No, no, getting together would've wrecked the case.
但是我们聊过案子结束后在一起
But we talked about being together after.
然后你就消失 去了反恐特警队
Then you disappeared to SWAT.
但你觉得你能兼顾
But you thought you could make it work
因为你喜欢拯救他人
'cause you're the rescuer type.
然后你就一直吊着她 像这样吗
Then you left her hanging. Something like that?
这样应该是最好的
Seemed like it was for the best.
我觉得或许你忘记告诉她你的想法了
I think maybe you forgot to tell her that.
给我一分钟和她谈谈 行吗
Give me a minute with her, all right?
好
Yeah.
我在工作
I'm working.
你的油漆店怎么了
What happened to your paint shop?
盘出去了
Ripped it out.
摩托车艺术不能当饭吃
Bike artwork wasn't paying the bills.
怕你没注意特别告诉一下你
In case you haven't noticed,
我现在在做废金属生意
I'm in the scrap metal business now.
勉强撑着不让自己破产
Trying to avoid bankruptcy.
线人没有退休金
CIs don't get a pension.
但是你说过你规划好了我们的未来
But you said there was a plan for us.
-我不知道规划就是这样 -如果我们在一起
- I just didn't know it was this. - If we became a thing,
大家就会根据事实推断出来
people would've put two and two together.
他们会知道你在案子上帮了我
They'd know you helped me on the case,
这对我们俩都没有好处
there would've been blowback for both of us.
这就是你的理由
So that's your excuse?
真可悲
Pathetic.
我知道我惹你你生气了 好吗
I totally get you're pissed, all right?
但我需要你的帮助 受害者的家人也是
But I need your help... and so do their families.
两个大学生为了明天的球赛过来
Two college kids in town for the game tomorrow.
结果都死于非命
Both dead.
-能帮我吗 -就因为我♥干♥这行
- You help me? - Just 'cause I still work on bikes
不代表车手都会对我开口
doesn't mean riders are gonna open up.
我要问的是敏感问题
I gotta ask touchy questions.
因为比赛 大家情绪都很高昂
People get hip to that game.
-这有风险的 -我们抓到这伙人
- It's a risk. - We get this crew,
我会想方法补偿你
I'll find a way to make it up to you.
好吧
Fine.
但从现在起
But from now on,
我只跟你搭档打交道
I only deal with your partner.
因为我们俩没戏了
'Cause you and I are done.
长官 这人是谁
Sir, who is this guy?
他指控我什么
What's he accusing me of?
兰德里·贝蒙特
Landry Belmont.
说你下了班之后 让他靠边停车
Says you pulled him over off the clock,
拿了他的钱 毒品 还对他动粗
took his money, drugs, and roughed him up.
绝不可能
Not a chance.
过去两周你从没见过这家伙
You haven't seen this guy in the last two weeks?
我这辈子都没见过他
I've never seen him before in my life.
他编造这个有什么理由吗
Is there any reason why he'd make it up?
长官 我逮到的人里有很多
Sir, a bunch of guys I've put away
对我恨之入骨
have my name tattooed on 'em.
我有私人恩怨
Look, I get personal vendettas,
但这人我根本不认识 他在撒谎
but this guy's nobody to me, he's lying.
你那晚穿的衣服符合
The clothing you wore that night matches
兰德里的描述
Landry's description.
19号♥晚刚过凌晨的时候 你在哪里
Where were you shortly after midnight the night of the 19th?
那天是周二吗
What, was that a Tuesday?
这我还得回忆一下
I mean, I'd have to think about it.
我们想证明这家伙在说谎
We're trying to prove this guy is lying,
我也相信你 但这个小丑
and I believe you, but this clown keeps
不断爆出细节 都被证实了
coming up with details that check out.
你却没有提供不在场证明
And you're not providing an alibi.
内务部不得不重视这件事
IAD has to push this up the flagpole,
也就是说直到事情查清楚前
which means you're officially on desk duty
-你只能做内勤工作 -那要花上几周
- until it's adjudicated. - That could take weeks.
我们会请工会代表来与你沟通可选的岗位
We'll bring in a union rep to go through your options.
就这样
Yeah.
我们谈一谈吧
Let's go talk.
我很担心
I'm worried.
作为我的女友还是上司
As my girlfriend or as my boss?
不管怎样 杰西 这太荒唐了
Either way, Jess, this is ridiculous.
19号♥ 等等 等等
The 19th...hang on, hang on...
那天早些时候
I had a 5:00 meeting
我和韦伯议员在五点进行了会面
with Councilman Webber earlier that day.
之后我去了杂货店
After that, I went to the grocery store,
然后开去你家 煮晚餐
and drove to your place to cook us dinner.
是的没错 然后我回家了 几点来着
Yeah, that's right. And I got home at, what?
大概十点半
What...about 10:30?
我们吃了饭
We ate,
接着我们看湖人队比赛 后来变成加时赛
and then we watched the Laker game go into overtime.
你那晚留宿了
And you stayed the rest of the night.
看吧我真没干这事儿
See, I told you I didn't do this.
我从没想过你做了
Never thought you did.
但现在我是你的不在场证明
But now I'm your alibi.
而你不能挺身而出
And you can't come forward with it.
我可以
I could.
我会的
I will.
然后呢
And then what?
你会卷入什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble would that put you in?
承认我们过去四个月中
Admit that we've been violating
一直都在违反部门的规定吗
department policy for the last four months?
不 我不会把你卖♥♥了 换我自己的小命
No, I'm not selling you out to cover my own ass.
不然等内务部调查
Or Internal Affairs investigates
最终也会发现我们俩那晚在一起
and eventually finds out that we were together that night anyway.
而我们一直保守秘密
And that we've been keeping it all secret.
我必须把我们俩的事告诉希克斯
I have to tell Hicks about us.
杰西 你有上升空间
Jess, you are going places.
比起这份工作 你可以做到的更多
You're about bigger things than just this job,
我知道你能做到的
and I know you can achieve 'em.
我不能成为
I'm not about to be the reason
你职业生涯的绊脚石
that your career gets sidetracked.
我们必须现在处理这事 不能再晚了
We need to deal with this now, not later.
因为它也会真的毁了你的职业生涯
Because it could really hurt your career, too.
我们都知道这家伙在撒谎
We both know this guy is lying.
我只需要知道为什么
I just need to figure out why.
我只要时间
I just need time.
洪都 如果明早之前你没找到答案
Hondo, if you don't have an answer by the morning,
我就要告诉希克斯一切
I need to tell Hicks everything.
成交
Deal.
明天之前
Give me till tomorrow.
我会证明自己的清白
I'll clear my name.
通过那孩子的描述 画出了一张素描
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表