剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
冠军
Hey, champ.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- How you doing? You good? - Yeah.
听着
Hey, listen.
我要告诉你一些事
I want to tell you something,
你要保证你会永远记得我说的话
and you got to promise you'll always remember.
我保证
Promise.
好
Okay.
你这辈子会听到一个词
There's a word that you're gonna hear
很多很多遍
that gets thrown around a lot in life.
"英雄"
"Hero."
这个词已经流传了好几年
Now, it's been watered down over the years.
这是用来描述那些说了好听话的人
It's something we say when somebody gives a good speech
或者屁♥股♥中弹的人
or when somebody gets shot in the butt.
但是当一个人不计回报地
u202dBut, listen, when a person sticks with something for months
专注于一件事好几个月
and doesn't care if they never get any credit for it
或者就算不是自己的错
or isn't afraid to take the heat
也愿意背负责任
even though it's not their fault,
那才是真正的英雄
that's a real hero.
你妈妈就是那样的人
And that's exactly what your mom is.
-你明白吗 -嗯
- You understand? - u202dYeah.
很好 去告诉她吧
Good. Go let her know.
车在前门等了
Ride's waiting out front.
酒店都安排好了
The hotel's all set up.
两张床 含欧陆式早餐早餐 公♥寓♥式的
Double beds, continental breakfast, the works.
在一切都处理完之前 我们会派
We'll have two officers posted at your door
两名警官随同保护你们
until things settle down.
你们不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
不是我 是洪都安排的
I didn't. Hondo did.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
我没事 我只是...
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just, uh...
我松了一口气
I'm relieved.
你们做得很好
You guys did great out there.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
你竟然没找迪肯
Surprised you didn't ask Deac.
你找了他没同意 对吧
Oh, he didn't go for it, did he?
他说过右转三次不代表左转
Said not to take three rights to make a left.
不管他是什么意思
Whatever that means.
你能签吗
So can you sign it?
你确定这对你来说是最好的选择吗
Are you sure this is what's best for you?
我确定对她来说是最好的选择
I'm sure it's what's best for her.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们来了
There they are.
伙计们 我想...
Real quick, everyone. Um...
简短说几句话
I want to say something.
我曾经有一段时间
There's been times in my life
觉得没有人会做我的后盾
when I didn't feel like people really had my back.
但是今晚你们每个人为我所做的事...
But what each one of you did for me out there tonight...
我真的不知道该说什么
Look, I-I really don't know what to say
只能说我会永远铭记
except I'll never forget it.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表