剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我承应下那些车 我们就可以在交易时抓住他
I agree to take the cars, we nail him at the buy.
里希特会选一处他已经监控的地点做交易
Richter will pick a spot that he's already staked out.
我们没有时间安排任何事情
That won't give us time to set up anything,
我们能监视到斯特里特就是万幸了
and we'll be lucky to keep eyes on Street.
我知道我在这里一开始表现不太令人满意
I know I've had a bumpy start here.
让我来弥补吧
Let me make up for it.
我在给你一个
I'm giving you a chance
抓到尤尔根·里希特的机会
to bust Juergen Richter.
你真的要拒绝吗
You're really gonna say no to that?
让我们单独谈谈
Give us a minute.
-里希特是幕后主手 -毫无疑问
- Richter's major. - No doubt.
但这个案子有很多变数是我们无法控制的
But there's a lot of variables in this we can't control,
最大的一个就是斯特里特
the biggest one being Street.
你觉得他不能胜任
You don't think he's up for it?
我觉得他进步很大
I think he's come a long way.
他很聪明 但是过于自负
I think he's smart, but he's way overconfident,
捉摸不透 这样的卧底
unpredictable, and a gig like this
很快就会捅娄子
can go sideways real fast.
如果换做是你
If it were you going in,
你还会反对吗
you'd still be against it?
我去和长滩那边说明情况
I'll clear it with Long Beach,
但为了保险起见不会提到里希特
but won't mention Richter to be safe.
你对这个孩子要求太多了
You're asking a lot of this kid.
斯特里特是反恐特警队的
Street is SWAT.
我必须得信任我第一线的同事
I have to trust my people in the field.
好吧 我来教他
All right, I'll coach him up.
我会让他做好准备
I'll get him ready.
反恐特警队
第一季 第六集
爬得漂亮
Nice climb.
谢谢你刚才拉我一把
Thanks, back there.
你觉得他会让我们通过吗
You think he's gonna pass us?
这是从没抓到里希特的案子中调出的照片
Photos were pulled from failed cases against Richter.
这个家伙老奸巨猾
This dude is slippery as hell.
所有人都知道他有问题 但没人能找出证据
Everybody knows he's dirty, but no one's been able to prove it.
他就是靠逃脱警♥察♥追查谋生的
He's made a career out of escaping police stings.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson?
沃伦 最近怎么样
Warren, what's up, man?
沃伦是里希特几年前的保释官
Warren here was Richter's parole officer years back.
他是唯一一个我们能查到的
Only man we've been able to track down
和他有过直接接触的人
who had in-person contact.
我现在做私人安保
I work private security now.
但我忘不了尤尔根·里希特 奇怪的家伙
Never forgot Juergen Richter, though. Strange dude.
沃伦 你对里希特有什么了解
Warren, what can you tell us about Richter?
非常聪明
Smart as hell.
但他信巴西招魂术之类的东西
But he's into this Brazilian spiritism thing.
-是宗教吗 -更像是邪教
- Oh, like a religion? - More like a cult.
他会谈论一些
He talked about things
他的灵魂伙伴和活人献祭仪式之类的事
like his spirit crew and human sacrifice rituals.
这可一点儿也不恐怖
Yeah, well, that's not spooky at all.
要是你想和里希特谈生意
You want to get into business with Richter,
你就得让他觉得他了解你
you have to let him think he knows you.
好吧 我该怎么做
Okay. How do I do that?
眼神交流
Eye contact.
他很喜欢这样
He likes a lot of it,
就好像他能洞察你的内心一样
like he can read you somehow.
他还会试着看他能不能让你犯错
And he'll try and see if he can make you slip up,
所以会有很多尴尬的停顿
so expect a lot of awkward pauses.
很像你的日常
Kind of like a typical day for you.
有一点 不能喝酒
Except, don't drink.
里希特不喜欢毒害自己身体的人
Richter doesn't respect people who poison their bodies.
什么事
Yeah.
我就来
I'll be there.
-杰克和艾克一小时之内到 -警♥察♥联手
- Jake and Ike's in an hour. - The cop joint?
很可能是知道他们能确认他的身份
Probably gets off knowing they can ID him
但却没有证据逮捕他
but don't have the dirt to arrest him.
一个卧底最不想去的场合就是
And a diner full of police is the last place
-满是警♥察♥的餐厅 -没错
- an undercover would want to meet. - Yeah.
这是你的第一个测试
It's your first test.
好了 谭和卢卡会跟着你
All right, Tan and Luca will have your tail.
如果你遇到了麻烦 他们会保你出来
If you get into trouble, they'll bail you out.
放松 老大
Ah, relax, boss.
我会带上我的灵魂伙伴支援我的
I'm bringing my spirit crew as backup.
要揪出这个人
You're gonna need more than a few jokes
光靠几个笑话是没用的 斯特里特
to pull one over on this guy, Street.
我做过很长时间便衣
I logged a lot of hours in plain clothes
我知道事情有多容易跑偏
and I know how easy it is for things to go sideways.
我在长滩干过卧底
I worked some covert in Long Beach.
-我做过这个 -在我的组里你没有经验
- I've done this before. - Not on my team you haven't,
你也没有对付过这样的人
and not up against somebody like this.
好吧
Okay.
有什么建议吗 我洗耳恭听
Any advice? I'm all ears.
首先 不要开玩笑
First, lay off the humor.
一个什么都不在乎的人
A guy who makes light of everything
通常是想隐瞒什么 不要喋喋不休
usually has something to hide, and don't go running your mouth.
你说得越多
The more you talk,
越容易犯错
the more chances you have of making mistakes.
你真的很担心
You're really worried about this.
里希特不好对付
Richter is no joke.
这件事很严肃
This is as real as it gets.
如果你觉得你有麻烦了 那就是的
If you think you're in trouble, you are.
别在那犹豫
Don't wait around to be sure,
赶快离开那里
you get the hell out of there.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我知道你不会的
I know you won't.
如果我和科尔特斯对你没有信心
Cortez and I wouldn't be putting you in
就不会派你去
if we weren't sure of it.
当其他人要冲进险境时
Not easy staying behind
待在他们身后并不容易 对吗
while other people head off into danger, is it?
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
库伯先生
Mr. Cooper.
很荣幸见到你
Kind of you to join me.
很感谢你抽空见我
I appreciate you making the time.
啤酒
Beer?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我在喝啤酒
I'm having one.
无意冒犯 但我来这是谈生意的
No offense, but I'm here to do business,
不是来买♥♥醉的
not to get buzzed.
告诉我 是什么让你
Tell me, how is it that life...
来到了这家餐厅
brings you to this restaurant?
你的人生肯定
Certainly there were other things
还有别的选择
you could have chosen to do with your life?
为什么要选择这条路
Why this?
我母亲
My mother.
-所以你是家族事业 -不是
- So this is a family business. - No.
但她有很多逃生技巧
But she always had survival skills,
我十分努力地学习
and I've done my best to learn from them.
我从小就知道 如果要成功
I knew from a young age, if I was gonna get ahead,
我就得选择什么样的游戏
I have to pick what game to play
还要了解如何改变规则使其对我有利
and figure out how to bend the rules to my advantage.
-于是你选择了这个游戏 -是它选择了我
- And you picked this one? - It picked me.
我一直都捣鼓车
Always dug cars.
很喜欢肾上腺素飙升的感觉
Love the adrenaline.
-你母亲怎么看 -吉米
- And how does your mother feel about that? - Hey, Jimmy.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
你好啊 好久没见了
Hey, man. How long's it been?
这个见面地点很有意思
Interesting meetup spot.
身边都是洛杉矶警♥察♥让我很有安全感
I feel safer surrounded by L.A.'s finest.
你不会吗
Don't you?
看情况吧
Depends on the circumstances.
是吧
I suppose it does.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表