剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
克里斯 我几个月没给人类诊断过了
Chris, I haven't had a human patient in months.
我只给爬行类动物看病
Just paws and claws.
我以为你是当
I thought you made your money
街头医生赚钱的
on the side as a street doctor.
曾经是
I did,
直到新来了个叫汤米的 跟我竞争起来
till this new guy Tommy started undercutting my prices.
我都不知道我能撑多久
I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna be able
因为他 我连兽医学校都没法负担了
to afford vet school 'cause of him.
听着是个竞争激烈的行业
Sounds like a dog eat dog business.
我本应该接受华尔街那份工作
I should've taken that job on Wall Street.
但我喜欢动物
But I love animals.
它们比人类可好多了
Better than humans, usually.
没错儿
No doubt.
你知道我们可以去哪里找汤米吗
Do you know where we can find this Tommy at?
去找找他的急救车
Look for his EMS van parked
一般停在110州道附近的酒吧
behind those gin joints near the 110.
他不工作的时候
When he's got downtime on his shifts,
会给那些斗殴的酒鬼缝针
Tommy stitches up drunks who get in bar brawls.
非常感谢
We appreciate it.
祝节日愉快
Happy holidays.
上级部门
谢谢
Thank you.
普兰克警监
Commissioner Plank.
你觉得你的第一次特警队行动如何
How'd you like your first SWAT action?
请叫我迈克尔
Michael. Please.
反恐特警队的确名副其实
SWAT definitely lives up to its reputation.
我刚刚在礼服外面穿了一件防弹背心
I just wore a bulletproof vest over a tux
参与了非法酒吧的枪战
to a shootout at an illegal club
毒品在那里就像啤酒花生一样传播
where drugs were being passed around like beer nuts.
不像我惯有的周六夜晚作风
Not my usual Saturday night.
我们给儿童医院募集了很多钱
We made a lot of money for Children's Hospital.
客人们看了特警队的真实行动后
Donations poured in after the guests saw
纷纷捐款
a real-life SWAT call.
我敢说他们肯定在脸书上发自♥拍♥
I bet they're all posting selfies on Facebook,
朋友们点赞
getting likes from all their friends.
说到点赞 我想问问
Speaking of likes, I wanted to ask you if had any thoughts
您对我的治安规划有什么意见想法吗
or suggestions on my policing proposals?
治安规划
Policing proposals?
希克斯警长应该把它们递交给您
Commander Hicks was gonna send them
咨♥询♥您的意见
over to you for your thoughts?
没有 抱歉 我好像
No, I'm sorry, I don't think
没有收到他给我什么东西
I got anything from him.
他太忙了 可能把这事儿忘了
He's so busy, and it's probably not at the top of his agenda.
是关于什么的
What were they regarding?
一些关于如何建立洛城警局的公信度的想法
Some ideas on how to build more public trust with the LAPD,
提高警♥察♥的责任心
improve police accountability,
和移♥民♥社区更多联♥系♥
more outreach to immigrant communities,
给女性警员安排心理导师
mentors for female officers,
警♥察♥的反偏见训练
anti-bias training for cops
减少武器使用 不好意思 我在瞎扯了
to reduce the use of force-- I'm sorry, I'm rambling.
一般来说 让警队高层讨论这种话题
Huh, usually, it's like pulling teeth trying to get police officials
就像拔牙一样痛苦
to talk about these topics.
你确定他们有让你毕业吗
You sure they let you pass the academy?
我是我们那届毕业生中的叛逆者
I was the rebel in my graduating class.
知道吗
I'll tell you what.
我很愿意再听一些
I'd love to hear more.
不如我们跳过中间人
How about we cut out the middleman,
把你的提议直接发给我吧
and you e-mail your proposals directly to me?
听着不错 您真是太好了
Sounds great. You're very kind.
我只是注重实际 看到好的我会采纳的
Practical. I'll take good ideas anywhere I can find them.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你怎么会不喜欢嘻哈呢
How can you not like hip-hop?
不就是大家说话吗
Well, uh, it's just people talking,
带着点儿背景音乐
with music in the background.
-我也能做到 -好了斯特里特
- And even I can do that. - Okay, Street,
这是我听你讲过最歧视的话了
that is the whitest thing I've ever heard you say.
洪都 你听什么音乐
Hondo, what's your go-to music?
我在工作的时候 听西海岸放克乐
When I'm working out, it's West Coast&Funk.
要是我和我家宝贝亲热着
I mean, if me and my girl are taking care of business,
就必须听爵士了对吧
you get to let jazz do what it does.
不开心的时候 总是听蓝调
When I'm chilling, it's always the blues,
奥蒂斯·雷丁的歌♥随时都能听
and any time's the right time for Otis Redding.
洪都
Yo, Hondo.
急救车
EMS van.
瑞亚·蒙托亚
Reya Montoya?
克里斯 斯特里特 堵住她
Chris, Street, shut her down.
嘿 快出来
Hey, get out of there!
-关掉引擎 -举起手来
- Cut the engine! - Show us your hands!
从车里出来
Get out of the vehicle!
不管她干了什么 都不关我事
I got nothing to do with whatever it is she did.
不 你是一个黑市医生
Oh, no, you're just playing doctor off the books
没有执照
and without a license.
别担心 我们不是为了你来的
Don't worry, we're not here for you.
我们是好人 你该感谢我们
We're the good guys, you should be thanking us.
为什么
For what?
因为毒贩还没找到你 我们先找到了
For finding you before the cartel did.
带她离开这里
Get her out of here.
迪肯
Deac.
你的线人怎么说
How'd your C.I. Work out?
他说听到风声有人袭击了酒屋
Uh, he said the word's out somebody hit a casita.
每个参与的人都分到一大笔
Big bounty for anyone involved.
我就怕这个
I was afraid of that.
有关于哪个毒贩在转移金子的消息吗
Any new info on which cartel was moving the gold?
没有 不过他说有风声就会发信息给我
No, and he's gonna text me if he hears anything.
我们抓到了贩酒妹瑞亚
We got our fichera girl, Reya.
也许她可以在事态变严重前认出迪亚戈
Maybe she can I.D. Diego before this gets violent.
你这是逗我呢
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
坏消息
Bad news?
我没法找到我家娃圣诞节想要的玩具
I can't find this Nerf Nitro toy my kid wants for Christmas.
虽然有了整个城市最后一把的线索
And I had a lead on what's apparently the last one in the city,
但结果却落空了
and it just fell through.
听起来真糟糕 我不想弄得更糟
Oh, that sounds bad, and I hate to make it worse,
但是 抓到你了
but tag!
你这里有些 没扣好
You got a few, uh, open keepers right there.
特警队是有标准滴
SWAT has standards, yo.
好戏上场了
Game on.
呵呵
Wow.
有人看到你跟杰奎因和迪亚戈抢劫前在一起
Witnesses saw you with Joaquin and Diego before the robbery.
提供酒水
Serving drinks.
那是我的工作
That's my job.
不太合法的工作
Job's not exactly legal.
你为什么在枪击案发生后不见了
And why'd you disappear after the shootings?
我的手臂受伤了
My arm, I was hurt.
-为什么不去医院 -你不明白
- Why not go to the hospital? - You don't understand.
我明白你手♥机♥上的这条短♥信♥
I understand the text messages on your phone.
是你答应别人 要把金子还给他们
It's you promising someone you'll return their gold,
所以你在和谁发短♥信♥
so who were you talking to?
我认为酒屋发生抢劫案的时候你也在场
I think you were in on the casita robbery.
你是迪亚戈和杰奎因的耳目
Eyes and ears for Diego and Joaquin,
一旦他们拿到金子
but once they got their hands on the gold,
他们就想把你踢出局
they tried to cut you out.
瑞亚 他们其中一人死了
Reya, one of them is dead,
另一个正在跑路
the other one's on the run,
所以被关进监狱的人只剩下你
so that only leaves you to put in prison.
除非你有更大毒品家族头目的消息要告诉我们
Unless you've got a bigger cartel fish to give us.
我不能和你们说
I can't talk to you.
看到她的手链了吗
You see her bracelet?
看到了 可能只是一件首饰而已
Yeah. Could just be a piece of jewelry.
时间到了 瑞亚
All right, time's up, Reya.
我只能去找地检商量一下提出指控的事
I'm gonna have to go talk to the D.A. about filing charges.
对不起
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表