剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
"Was the disclosure of U.S. Intelligence warranted?
艾丽克丝·帕里什还活着吗
Is Alex Parrish alive?
如果还活着 她是英雄还是叛徒呢
If so, is she a hero or a traitor?
她人在哪里
And where is she?"
美国对艾丽克丝·帕里什的魅力没有抵抗力
America cannot give up its obsession with Alex Parrish.
上个月 有人称在贝尔格莱德看到过她
And unconfirmed sightings of her in Belgrade last month
让人无法打消阴谋论的念头
don't do anything to dispel the conspiracy theorists.
各大网站致力于追寻可疑的目击事件
Websites are dedicated to tracking her alleged sightings...
接下来播出"无意义的问题与华而不实的砖家"
Next on "Pointless Questions with Pompous Pundits."
有人已经开始拍她的传记电影了
And a documentary is being made about her life.
这里就是掩体啊
So this is the bunker.
怎么说呢 我还以为是野兽派风格
I don't know. I was thinking brutalist blocks,
而不是居家型风格
not Soho House.
我们还以为你不来了呢
We'd almost given up on you.
而我们有些人等累了
And some of us got tired of waiting.
态度好点 他帮我们放出来了
Be nice. He helped get us out.
同时见到你们俩 真好
It's nice to see you two together.
我就是很想确定你俩是双胞胎
I really just wanted confirmation you were twins
不是妮尔麦人格分♥裂♥
and not just Nimah with a head injury.
在一起很好
It's nice to be together.
我很感谢被放出来
I'm grateful to be out of custody.
Peter Gabriel - "Secret World"
我们很高兴其他人也自♥由♥了
And we're glad the others are free.
我没别的意思
Don't get me wrong,
但监狱生活 说不清...
but being in prison and... I don't know...
会改变你
It changes you.
我从来不觉得这个国家存在绝对的公平
I never had any illusions about this country always being fair.
父母在我们11岁时 就跟我们说过了
Our parents had that talk with us when we were, what, 11?
但这样的事发生后...
But when something like this happens...
当人们准备好 主动牺牲自己的权利...
when people are ready, even willing, to just give away their rights...
也许我还是有点相信这个国家存在公平的
Maybe I did have some illusions about this country after all.
你见过米兰达了吗
Have you seen Miranda?
她享受特殊关照呢
She's being well looked after.
那个监狱也是舒适居家型
That prison's more like Soho House, too.
她要在监狱待多久
How long do you think she'll be in there?
很长时间 但米兰达一开始就知道代价
A long time. But Miranda knows what she signed up for.
你呢 你知道你要付出什么吗
And you? You know what you signed up for?
成为中情局的副局长吗 当然知道了
Deputy director of the CIA? Of course.
我要帮忙重整中情局
I'm gonna help reshape the agency.
亲自去干一些事
And get your hands dirty.
希望不只是我一个人去干
Well, hopefully not just my hands.
你们两个为国家牺牲了很多
You two have sacrificed a lot for our country.
你们知道要付出什么代价
You know what it takes.
我可能还会联♥系♥你 年轻人
I may ring you up, too, young lady.
我要继续我的全职工作
Well, I'm gonna keep my day job.
我的心思得都放在匡提科上
Quantico needs my full attention.
有些学员实在太嫩了
Some of the recruits are pretty green.
你看起来不错
You seem good.
我确实很好
I am good.
什么时候举♥行♥婚礼
When is the wedding?
什么
What?
没办婚宴 直接结婚了
We eloped.
别告诉别人 我还没通知我母亲
Don't tell anyone. I still haven't told my mother.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
别看他们 看着我
Don't look at them. Look at me.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在就剩咱俩了
It's just you and me now.
是啊
Yeah.
"飞天小女警" 少了一个
The Powerpuff Girls, minus one.
我很想她
I miss her.
我也是
I do, too.
我也会一直想她
And I always will.
两个月之前
谢谢 马上回来
Thank you. Be right back.
瑞恩·布斯
Ryan Booth.
幸会 瑞恩·布斯
Nice to meet you, Ryan Booth.
你从特区来的吗
You from D.C.?
只是在那里转机而已 从...
Just connecting there from...
智利吗
Chile?
是 就是
Yeah, that's it.
度假吗
Vacation?
逃亡中
Running for my life.
你呢
You?
过上有意义的生活
Making sure I have one that counts.
你真想这么做吗
You really want to do this?
为我放弃一切吗
Give it all up for me?
如果跟你在一起 我就拥有了全世界
I give up nothing if I'm with you.
不管你逃到哪里
Wherever you run,
我都会一路相随
that's where I want to be,
前提是你愿意
if... if you'll have me.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表