剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
-你认识那个女人吗 -戴安娜·蒙帕斯
- You know that woman? - Dayana Mampasi.
我也认识其他几个人
I know some of the others, too.
哈里·道尔 莉迪亚·贝茨
Harry Doyle, Lydia Bates,
里昂·瓦莱斯 塞巴斯辰·陈
Leon Velez, and Sebastian Chen.
我们以前一起在"农场"受训
We trained together at The Farm.
有个新学员
There's a new recruit?
利·戴维斯
Leigh Davis.
她是个婚礼策划师
She's a wedding planner.
我是军情六处的人
I'm with MI6.
你们最好坦白交代
Now look, I swear to God you better come clean.
我看到你在俱乐部的样子了
I saw you at the club.
你很享受危险和刺♥激♥
You enjoyed being so close to danger.
没想过你会来
Didn't think you were coming.
没打算来
Oh, I wasn't.
你曾想自杀吧
You tried to kill yourself, didn't you?
我身边有个人也为同一个问题所困
Someone close to me struggled with the same thing.
他熬过来了
Only he actually did go through with it
-你到底想怎样 -我想知道都是谁
- What do you want? - I want those names.
你的弱点就是疑心太重
Your weakness... doubt.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
你是怎么逃出来的
How the hell did you get out?
纽约 金融区
危机事件区域
什么情况 我们听到了枪声
What happened? We heard gunfire.
他们用联邦纪念堂的人♥质♥
They traded the Federal Hall hostages
换一个人 艾瑞克·博伊
for one man -- Eric Boyer.
为什么用这么多人换艾瑞克·博伊
Why so many people for Eric Boyer?
他们没说
They didn't say.
只是让我翻译他们的要求
All I did was translate their demands.
所以说你帮了他们 你可真明智
Oh, so you helped them, then. Well, that's brilliant.
不 不 我试过了
No, no. I tried.
我想帮助人♥质♥
I wanted to help the hostages.
瑞恩在那些人♥质♥中吗
Was Ryan part of that group?
我已经几个小时没见瑞恩了
I haven't seen Ryan for hours.
谁开的第一枪
Who fired the first shot?
其中一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
One of the terrorists.
那他们为何还不释放我们
Then why haven't they released us?
请你小点声
Please, lower your voices.
他们就站在门外
They're standing outside that door.
我们这里肯定有人对他们很重要
Some of us in here must matter to them.
他们没动静了
I don't hear them.
他们是离开了吗
Think they left?
当然没有 他们肯定在谋划什么
Of course not. They must be planning something.
我们需要抢占上风
We need to get the upper hand.
怎么做
How?
弄明白他们留下我们的原因
Figure out why they're keeping us.
就像里昂所说 我们在此必有原因
As Leon said, we're here for a reason,
但到底是什么
but what?
我们有何关联
How are we all connected?
他们很有可能正窃听我们
They could be listening to us right now.
他们就混在我们之中
We know they pose among us.
那或许我们谈话能让他们暴露
So, maybe as we speak, we'll expose them.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we trust you?
因为艾丽克丝和瑞恩相信
Because Alex and Ryan do.
我们必须冒这个险
It's a risk we have to take.
我是哈里·道尔
I'm Harry Doyle.
军情六处的人 军衔四级
I'm MI6, officer rank 4.
我去年参加了
I was part of a pilot program
中情局和我国政♥府♥之间的一个试验项目
between the CIA and my government last year,
不过我是作为英国护卫队一员
but I was attached as a British delegation
随英国代表团出席G20峰会
to the G20 as a security asset from my country.
下一位
Next.
我是戴安娜·蒙帕斯 人♥权♥基金会律师
Dayana Mampasi. I'm a lawyer for the HRF,
时不时也会揽一些政♥府♥的活儿
and I do contract work for the government from time to time.
-他也是 -戴安娜
- So does he. - Dayana.
这里谁不是中情局的人
Is there anyone here who's not with the CIA?
我是CNN的记者
I'm a journalist for CNN.
我是联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会的代表
I'm an ambassador for UNICEF.
-我是活动企划 -我是翻译
- I'm an event planner. - I'm an interpreter.
可以排除都是中情局的可能了
That's one theory down.
我们继续
Let's keep going.
我是里昂·瓦莱斯 G20峰会摄影师
Leon Velez. I'm a photographer covering the G20
因为世界银行行长将发表谈话
because the President of the World Bank was gonna speak.
下一个谁来
Who's next?
西蒙
Simon.
我们还在这里
We're all still here.
我会活在你们心里
I'm always with you.
我和谢尔比跟米兰达上报了哈里·道尔的事
Shelby and I spoke with Miranda about Harry Doyle.
他是军情六处的 中情局确实知道他的身份
He is MI6, and the CIA does know about him.
好吧 但我还是不信他
Yeah, but I still don't trust him.
就算我们知道他的秘密
Just because we know his secret
也不必跟他说我们的任务
doesn't mean we should share ours.
他第一晚几乎就是用枪指着我们
He practically held us at gunpoint that first night.
不告诉他一切
He wouldn't let us leave the room
就不让我们离开
until we told him everything.
我们什么也没说 他让我们离开了
Okay, we told him nothing, and he let us leave.
确实 但我们一天不跟他坦白
Yes, but every day we don't fess up
就离他向局里或欧文·霍尔告发又近一天
is one day closer to him telling the agency or Owen Hall.
我们告诉他米兰达出城办事了
We told him that Miranda was out of town on business.
他给我们宽限到这周末
He gave us till the end of the week.
也就是今天
Which is today.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
你们执行任务五周了
You're five weeks into this mission,
几乎是"农场"训练时期的三分之一
almost a third of the way through The Farm,
但完全无进展
and totally behind.
如果欧文·霍尔在招募"反情局"
If Owen Hall is recruiting AIC,
他现在早该做了
he should have done it by now.
利呢
What about Leigh?
就算她没放窃听器
Just because she didn't plant that bug
不代表她就没有嫌疑
does not mean she's in the clear.
她忙着上网看孩子
She's too busy Internet parenting
没时间密谋反美
to be plotting against America.
斯科蒂老是推我
Scottie keeps pushing me.
因为斯科蒂是个傻瓜
Yeah, well, Scottie's an idiot.
别理他 小乖乖
Ignore him, sweet pea.
听我的 别理他好吗
Can you do that for me?
你在我身边就好了
I just wish you were here.
戴安娜呢
And Dayana?
你们似乎完全不关注她了
I feel she's completely fallen off your radar.
因为她这一周什么也没做
'Cause she hasn't done anything this week,
只有受训 睡觉
I mean, besides train, sleep,
然后勉强过一点自己的生活
and try and make it through a little life.
如果她有所隐瞒 那她是深藏不露啊
If she's hiding something, she's really good at it.
如果"反情局"的新成员有私下集♥合♥受训
If recruits are training together in private for the AIC,
他们可能会培养新的感情
they could forge new bonds.
有没有发现谁搞小团体
Notice anyone getting cliquish?
哈里和塞巴斯辰
Harry and Sebastian.
好了好了 停停停
All right, stop, stop, stop, stop.
你的右脚没有抓稳地
You're not planting this right foot.
这只脚 要站稳
This foot here, you got to plant it.
你很有天分
Look, you're really good at this,
就差这脚没站稳 真正有力的拳击
but you just plant that foot, because a proper punch,
-那力道源自于腿 懂吗 -好
- it starts from your legs, yeah? - Yeah.
既然不能找哈里谈 可以试试塞巴斯辰
Since we can't talk to Harry, maybe we try Sebastian.
他们俩越走越近
They are getting closer.
有没有谁的日程特别怪异
Is anyone keeping a weird schedule?
偷溜出去 做自己的事
Sneaking off, doing their own thing?
像我们俩这样吗
You mean like us?
里昂最近几个晚上都外宿
Leon hasn't slept at the house the last few nights.
你要去哪儿
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表