剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
跟我走
Let's go. Follow me.
大家冷静 请听我说
Calm down. Please, listen to me.
我们能逃出这里
We will make it out of here.
你们得脱下项圈
I need you to take off your collars.
排成三列
Make three lines.
井然有序地离开这里
And I need you to exit in an orderly way.
有些不对劲
Something's wrong.
人数比我们之前多了很多
There are more people here than there were before.
我告诉恐♥怖♥分♥子♥审讯结束时
When I told the terrorists we were done,
他们肯定执行逃跑计划了
they must have moved to the escape phase of their plan --
他们混进来了
They're blending in.
就在我们之间
They're amongst us.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们带大家离开这里
We get everyone to the other side of this --
不管好人还是坏人
good or bad.
还要在出去的路上想办法保命
And try not to get killed along the way.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
我们要离开这栋楼了
We're getting out of this building.
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表