剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Alex, back me up here.
我觉得这说法站不住脚
Well, I don't think that pillar holds up.
Jamie Cullum - "Sack O' Woe"
很好
Cute.
如果内部无法统一意见
If you can't reach consensus,
你们怎么说服我妈
how are you gonna convince my mother?
高中毕业后 我就没说过这话了
A sentence I haven't said since high school.
里昂在电♥话♥中如惊弓之鸟
Leon didn't sound like himself.
他听起来很绝望
He sounded desperate.
和这条短♥信♥一样绝望吗
As desperate as this?
里昂
我好像被人跟踪了 请听电♥话♥ 我不知道还能找谁帮忙
"我正被人追杀" 这条链接是什么
"I'm being hunted." What is this link?
"农场"里有位学员死于醉驾导致的车祸
A recruit from The Farm died in a car accident... drunk driver.
但里昂认为这是个阴谋
But Leon thought it was a conspiracy.
他连续好几天给我发这些古怪的信息了
He's been texting odd stuff like that for days now.
毕竟一直以来 我才是那个没人信的偏执狂
Look, I've been the paranoid one no one believes.
我们约个时间见见他吧
Let's set a time to meet.
媒体
你想要社会监督吗 就要靠媒体了
You want social control? That is media.
就我身为"美国头号♥憎恨人物"的经验而言
From personal experience as "America's most hated,"
这些人为了博眼球的报道 不在乎时会伤害到谁
I know these are not people who care who they hurt for a story.
我知道媒体一直写你的负面新闻
I know the press has been cruel to you,
但这个方向不对
but it's not the right path.
这就是你在队里的角色吗 妮尔麦
Is that your role in this, Nimah,
对大家的想法吹毛求疵
poking holes in everyone else's theories
而你自己却一点想法都没有
without pitching any of your own?
没想到解决方案 不能证明她就是错的
Not having a solution doesn't mean she's wrong.
你自己也没有啊
You still don't have it.
好吧 "天才小医生" 我们懂了
Okay, Doogie Howser. We get it.
喜剧电影 主要讲述了天才少年一样有烦恼
你们认识我弟
You know my brother...
如果你想用话损我 就得更狠啊
You're gonna have to find deeper cuts than that
这种损话 我可听多了
if you want one I haven't heard.
"天才小子吉米" "卫斯理·克拉希尔"
Jimmy Neutron? Wesley Crusher?
影视虚拟人物 均为天才少年
金三胖
Clay Jong-Un?
不 他们开始哥俩好了
No. They're bonding.
这个想法很好
This is an interesting theory.
你为什么不提出来
Why don't you bring it up?
我们已经奋斗了好几个小时 却依然毫无头绪
You guys, we've been at this for hours and still no answers.
妮尔麦有个想法
Well, Nimah has one.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
大伙 我们能行 专注点吧
Guys, we can do this. Let's just focus.
但现在不需要啦啦队给我们加油打劲
But we don't need a cheerleader right now.
-我们需要的是结果 -不是吧 啦啦队
- We need results. - Really? A cheerleader?
这里就是这样运转的吗
Is this how it's gonna work?
无休止地争吵 却没有任何实际行动
Endless debate without any action?
我们说话的同时 有人正在实施恐袭计划
There are horrific plans in motion as we speak,
而我们却无法加以阻止
and we're doing nothing to stop them.
上次恐怖袭击 你"阻止"了 是吧
Since you were so good at stopping them last time.
真高兴你终于抽出时间
Well, I'm glad you're finding time to get a jump-start
开始写你♥妈♥的♥国情咨文了
on your mother's State of the Union.
你肯定拿下这个任务了啊
You must be way ahead of the game.
你说给我找了个专业小队
You said you were supplying me with a group
队员都训练有素
of highly-trained professionals
并且有能力捣毁惊天大阴谋
equipped to take down an unfathomable conspiracy.
但与之相反 我更像是高中里的训导主任
Instead, I'm a hall monitor in high school.
这只是第一天
It's day one.
他们都是成年人
They're adults.
无论是第一天还是第一百天
Day one or day 100,
他们都应好好合作
they should be able to work together.
他们需要的不是上司 而是军训教官
They need more than a boss. They need a...drill sergeant.
我注意到你们需要人帮忙
It came to my attention that you needed some help,
所以我叫来了一位老朋友 提供他的专业意见
so I called on an old friend to offer his expertise.
追踪金钱动态
Follow the money.
货机坠毁时
When that plane crashed,
有人从中获益
people profited.
早前妮尔麦也是这么想的
That was Nimah's theory earlier.
九月十日 航♥空♥公♥司♥的股票被大量做空
Airline stocks were shorted in huge volumes on September 10th.
而昨天的股价指数
And if you look at yesterday's index,
RNX公♥司♥的股票也出现了同样情况
the same thing happened with RNX.
那我们该如何追踪金钱动态
So how do we "follow the money"?
最传统的办法
The old-fashioned way...
靠线人的情报
human intelligence.
两天前
Two days ago,
对冲基金经理肖恩·格雷戈里没沉住气
a hedge-fund manager named Sean Gregory got sloppy
他通过卖♥♥空RNX公♥司♥的股票 为公♥司♥赚了一笔
and made a small fortune for his firm by short-selling RNX,
RNX就是那家出现坠机时间的公♥司♥
the shipping company whose plane went down.
完全符合内♥幕♥交易的特征
It has all the classic hallmarks of inside-information trading.
但这次 那些从中受益的内♥幕♥交易者
Only this time, those insiders may be responsible
可能就是这起恐怖袭击的幕后主脑
for the very act of terror from which they profited.
所以我们要从格雷戈里下手
So we go after Gregory.
虽然是格雷戈里卖♥♥空股票
Gregory executed the short,
但我们要找到把内♥幕♥消息告诉他的人 策划坠机的同伙
but we need to find out who gave him the tip... the collaborator,
这就需要你们达到
which is going to require you to do the one thing
之前没能完成的要求
you haven't been able to do yet...
团队合作 群策群力
work as a team.
如果我们做不到呢
And if we can't.
这次任务可没有"免罪卡"可用了
There's no endorsement card at the end of this rainbow.
一旦我们曝光 总统连带下台
If we're exposed, POTUS goes down,
我就得回监狱 你们也得一起来
I go back to jail, and you all come with me.
准备好上演《碟中谍》了吗
So, who's ready for a little "Mission: Impossible"?
我们的目标
Our target,
格雷戈里投资公♥司♥ 简称GIP
Gregory Investment Partners, or GIP.
大反派 肖恩·格雷戈里
Our villain -- Sean Gregory,
投资组合经理 坠机前他做空RNX股票
the portfolio manager who made $112 million for his clients
替客户赚了一亿一千两百万元
off of shorting RNX stock prior to the crash.
他的一位客户给了他内线
One of his clients tipped him off.
我们要查出是谁
We're gonna find out which one.
有三个客户卖♥♥空后立即申请套现
Three clients filed to cash out immediately after the short.
他们三位都会参加今晚的GIP晚宴
All three of them will be at a GIP party tonight.
你们要找到他们 向他们套话
You're gonna find them, work them,
查出他们套现的动机
get their reasons for cashing out.
说谎的人 就是我们要找的对象
Whoever lies is our man...or woman.
回去换装 正规晚宴服出席
So get changed. It's black tie.
戴安娜会在场外提供支援
Dayana will stay on site, providing support,
剩下的交给我们
while we do the rest.
谢尔比就扮演她自己
Shelby will be herself,
一位正在寻找投资机会的财产继承人
an heiress searching for investment options.
我也会以本人身份到现场
I'll be on site as myself, as well,
确保一切不出差错
making sure nothing goes wrong.
我和艾丽克丝会以私人安保公♥司♥名义
Alex and I will be posing as private security,
向肖恩·格雷戈里推销我们的服务
pitching Sean Gregory on our company's services.
要不要互相帮忙
Care to make an exchange?
Say Hi To Your Mom - "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh"
瑞恩则会扮成基金公♥司♥的客户
And Ryan will pose as one of the fund's clients.
你看起来很美
You look good.
这一点没有改变
That hasn't changed.
一切都没变
Nothing's changed.
一切都变了
It's all changed.
我找不到拒绝出席的理由
I can't find an excuse not to come.
我很高兴你能一起来
Well, I'm glad you are.
我也是
Me too.
有个小问题
One small problem.
宾客名单上没有我的名字
There's a closed guest list, and I'm not on it.
在上面了 只是你还不知道是谁
Yes, you are. You just don't know it yet.
我们的招牌林肯领航员呢
Hey, where are the Navigators?
厉害
Nice.
-谢谢 -我还没听过呢
- Thank you. - I never knew that.
打扰了 罗根·马丁
Excuse me? Logan Martin?
你在奥马哈退休基金工作对吧
You work for Omaha Pension, right?
我也是呢
So do I. I...
我才刚上班
I just started, and...
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表