剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
八小时前
Eight hours ago,
我被困在G20峰会人♥质♥劫持的危机里
I was trapped inside the hostage crisis at the G20 Summit.
劫持人♥质♥的组织自称为
It was the work of a group calling themselves
"公民解放阵线"
the Citizen's Liberation Front.
我目睹了第♥一♥夫♥人♥被斩首
I saw the First Lady decapitated
还发现了自杀性自动防故障装置的生物武器
and discovered a biological weapon eing used as a suicide fail-safe,
一切救援行动都成了不可能的任务
making all rescue attempts impossible.
我被抓 被拷打 获救
I was captured, tortured, rescued.
公民解放阵线释放了1600位人♥质♥
The CLF released almost 1,600 hostages,
但楼内还有122人
but 122 are still inside.
我不知道还有谁活着
I don't know who's still alive.
我也不知道公民解放阵线究竟是什么人
I don't know who the Citizen's Liberation Front are
他们有何图谋
and want they want.
我只知道联调局必须阻止他们
I just know the FBI has to stop them,
所以我来到这里了
which is how I ended up here.
好了 帕里什
All right, Parrish.
你这次又卷入了什么麻烦事
What'd you get yourself into this time?
汉娜 你怎么会在这里
Hannah? What are you doing here?
更该问的问题是 你怎么会在这里
I think the better question is, what are you doing here?
阴谋论的中心人物
The center of a conspiracy
又一次众人皆醉你独醒
that no one magically knows about but you, again.
艾丽克丝·帕里什 国民英雄
Alex Parrish, national hero,
连着两年都在恰当时机身处错误的地方
in the wrong place at the right time two years running.
你要跟我讲明一切
You're gonna tell me everything.
你还要说服我 你和他们不是一伙的
And you're gonna convince me that you're not a part of it
这样我才能说服联调局放弃在自己的国土上
so I can convince the FBI before a Hellfire missile,
由政♥府♥下令发射导弹
launched by our own government,
在纽约市中心的人♥质♥劫持危机中发动空袭
strikes a hostage crisis in downtown New York,
杀光里面的所有人 包括人♥质♥
killing everyone inside, including the hostages.
所以...
So...
假装我们之前素未谋面
pretend we never met.
假装我一开始不喜欢你
Pretend the fact that I didn't like you,
随后渐渐开始尊敬你 但还是不喜欢你
then grew to respect you but still...didn't like you,
假装这一切都没发生过
never happened.
你之前跟我讲过一个很扯的理论
You told me this crazy story once before
结果那事是真的
that turned out to be true.
你最好能再重演一次历史
You better be able to do it again.
十个月前 我去了"农场"
10 months ago, I went undercover
即中情局新兵招募训练基地当卧底
at the CIA recruitment facility known as The Farm.
-给谁当卧底 -给联调局
- Undercover? - For the FBI.
和你的前夫一起
With your ex-husband.
也是你的前未婚夫
Your ex-fiance.
十个月前
我从未想过自己居然会怀念这地方
I never thought I'd miss this place.
维吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡
距离农场13公里
联调局安全屋
这里发生过一些好事
You know, some good stuff happened here.
没错
Yeah, it did.
戒指很适合你
It looks good on you.
遗憾的是我只能在这里戴
Too bad this is the only place I can wear it.
我该用过去时
Or...was the only place.
还是现在时
Or is?
你知道既然你不再是联调局探员
You know that I can't talk to you about FBI business
我就不能告诉你关于联调局的事了
now that you're no longer an FBI agent,
也包括我们新安全屋的位置
including where the new safe house might be,
或有没有安全屋
or...if there even is one.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
真的
Really.
我感觉自从脱下一层卧底的身份
I feel like a weight's been lifted off me
肩上的重负都消失了
since I lost an "inception" layer.
现在我只是一名受训的中情局特工
You know, now I'm just a CIA operative in training,
而不是假装中情局受训特工的联调局卧底探员
not an undercover FBI agent posing as a CIA operative in training...
感觉生活更简单更清晰了
much clearer lines.
但你还是不能在公开戴这戒指
But you still can't wear the ring in public.
我知道
I know.
我说的是脱下一层身份
I said a layer has been peeled off.
没说还有其他二十多层的身份呢
I didn't say there weren't still 20 more to go.
我们在那里要监视其他中情局招募的学员
We were there to spy on other CIA recruits
因为我们怀疑他们有可能被招募进
potentially being enlisted into a rogue group
一个中情局的叛乱组织
inside of the agency.
你失败了 随后离开了联调局
You failed. You left the FBI.
是的 他们觉得我不能完成任务
Yeah, they thought I couldn't do the job.
他们说对了吗
Were they right?
我在曼哈顿中心八个街区潜行逃出 证明他们错了
Eight square blocks of downtown Manhattan say otherwise.
瑞恩成功打入了这个隐藏组织 而你却失败了
So, this hidden group, Ryan infiltrated them, but you didn't?
所以你现在是局外人了吗
So, you're on the outside now?
这取决于你的看法
Depends on your perspective.
我不再是联调局的人
I may not be with the FBI,
但我还在"农场"受训
but I'm still at The Farm,
成绩在谋杀榜上越爬越高
rising up on the Murder Board.
如果你只是想当一名中情局特工
Well, if you wanted to simply be in the CIA,
那就没什么问题 但你不想如此
that would be fine, but you don't.
你想解决掉这个恐怖威胁
You want to solve the riddle of the terror threat
即一个逐渐壮大
that's growing inside of something
我们都不在内的叛乱组织
neither you nor I are a part of,
但你对这个组织依然一无所知
but something you still know next to nothing about.
-这个哈里·道尔 -是军情六处的人
- This Harry Doyle... - MI6.
他和我们一起在"农场"受训
He went through The Farm with us,
但他是通过交换计划进去的
but was there on an exchange program,
让英国情报组织的人
where someone from British Intelligence
接受美国情报训练 反之亦然
learns U.S. training and vice versa.
你把卧底任务透漏给他了吗
And you brought him in to your undercover mission?
是他强行介入的
Well, he pushed his way in.
我想知道招募者的上司是谁
I want to find out who's above the recruiter,
欧文在为谁招募人员
who Owen is recruiting for.
好吧 你觉得要怎么做呢 艾丽克丝
Okay, how do you propose to do that, Alex?
我要回去欧文的房♥子
I'm gonna go back into Owen's house
拿走我在假墙里发现的那些手♥机♥
and take those phones that I found in his false wall.
好吧 你说的是这些假墙吗
Yeah, okay. What, this false wall?
那天我们聊过后
You see, after our little chat the other day,
我好奇心泛滥 自己去调查了一番
I got curious and did some snooping,
看来你唯一的线索
and it seems like your only lead...
那些手♥机♥ 已经消失了
those phones...have vanished.
也许这是件好事
Maybe this is a good thing.
如果手♥机♥消失了 证明他们正在被使用
If the phones are missing, it means they're in play.
是的 但你错过了最好的机会
Yeah, but you missed the window.
销♥售♥活动结束了 货都不见了
The sale is over. The merchandise is gone.
你要怎么追踪就在你眼前时
How can you track down something that you couldn't even get
你都拿不到手的东西呢
when it was right in front of you?
如果"反情局"正在训练新成员
If the AIC is now training,
欧文正在训练他们
Owen is training them.
我只需要查清楚
I just need to figure out...
怎么查 跟他混熟 让他相信你
What? Cozy up to him? Get him to trust you?
这招你已经试过了 而且失败了
Yet you tried that, and you failed.
所以 很抱歉 艾丽克丝
So, I'm sorry, Alex,
但我不能帮你找出"反情局"
but I can't help you find the AIC.
"反情局"是什么
The AIC?
这只是我们自己取的代号♥
That's just the name we gave it.
反叛中情局的组织
CIA in reverse.
"我们"又是谁
"We"?
瑞恩那时在做什么
Where was Ryan in all of this?
还在为米兰达·肖执行卧底任务
Still working undercover for Miranda Shaw.
你收到的那条
So, the text you got
你们三个人杀了那人的证据短♥信♥不见了
with the three of you killing that man disappeared?
是的 收到一分钟不到就不见了
Yeah. Not even a minute after we got it.
就跟《碟中谍》里的情节似的
It's like something out of "Mission: Impossible."
James Vincent McMorrow - "Rising Water"
你这么做是对的
You did the right thing.
我感觉不对
Doesn't feel like the right thing.
这是扭转局面的进展 正是我们需要的
This is a game-changer for us, the step-up that we needed.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表