剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
那就这样吧
So we'll see.
有缘再联♥系♥
I'll call you when I call you.
有缘再联♥系♥
And I'll answer when you do.
好 我得走了
Okay, I've got to go.
我要去兰利开会
Yeah, I have a meeting at Langley.
我要去面试
I have an interview.
我会一直爱你
I will always love you.
我们来这里干什么
Why are we here?
你知道我不喜欢克莱尔·哈斯
You know my feelings about Claire Haas.
应该称呼总统阁下
It's Madam President.
我跟你说了 她不是你认识的那个人了
And I told you, she's not who you think she is.
至少现在不是了
At least not anymore.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
但我感觉这就像被叫去校长办公室一样
but this feels like being called to the principal's office.
-你确定他们没说此次见面的目的吗 -没说
- Are you sure they didn't say what this was about? - No.
我受够攻于心计那套了 谢尔比
I'm done with the mind games, Shelby.
我现在最不需要再来个意想不到的...
The last thing I need is another surprise that just --
我们俩怎么总是这样啊
This can't keep happening.
我不知道你会来这里
I didn't know you would be here.
我被召来了
I was summoned.
我也是
So was I.
有人知道我们来此的原因吗
Do any of you know what this is for?
应该马上就会知道了
I think we're about to find out.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我很高兴你们都来了
I'm glad you could all make it.
不来也不行啊
It's not like we had a choice.
整个G20峰会基于的前提是
The entire G20 summit was premised
全球情报机构汇聚一堂
on the world's intelligence organizations coming together
彻底共享情报资源
to share their secrets once and for all
暂停监控活动
and to stand down their spying.
所以他们才上交了硬盘
Which is why they turned over their drives.
这些硬盘里的内容 其价值远远高于
Those drives contain something far more valuable
情报本身
than the information on them.
这其中包含了行为规律
They contain patterns,
各成员国之间多年的运作模式
years of behavior from each member country,
美国也交出去了
and America's got out.
从这些模式中能看出
These patterns give a roadmap
一个国家应对危机事件的路线
to how a country reacts to any event.
利用这些信息
With this information,
敌人可以神不知鬼不觉地
an enemy can create an attack so perfect
发动一场无懈可击的袭击
that the people won't know it's happening
无人能及时应对
until it's too late.
任何想要对美国发动袭击的人
Anybody wanting to attack America
刚得到了一份意外收获 前提是知道如何利用
just got a huge windfall if they know where to look.
我要成立一个小队去应对此事
I'm forming a select team to fight it.
秘密联合特遣队
A covert joint-task force.
查出谁要对付我们
To figure out who's coming for us
赶在他们对付我们之前 找出情报
and to find this information before they use it against us.
"反情局"只是某个庞大组织的一部分
The AIC is the hand of a much larger body.
此次事件的幕后黑手知道情报已经传出去了
The people behind them know the information is out there.
我们能知道他们何时查看信息
We can tell when they've accessed it,
只是不知道是谁
just not by whom.
你们的任务就是进行监控 揪出幕后黑手
Your job will be to monitor it, find out who's responsible,
并想出对策解决
and to respond accordingly.
你们有权限
You will have access
使用一切需要的资源与情报
to whatever resources and Intel you'll need.
有关政♥府♥的特工还是继续
Those of you employed by your respective government agencies
保持原职
will stay as such,
剩下的人将会成为私人雇佣特工
and the rest of you will be private contractors.
我努力阻止他们了...
I tried to stop them...
但我失败了
but I failed.
还找我来干什么
Why am I here?
也许这能成为你挽回的方式
Maybe this is your redemption.
而对其他人来说
And for the rest of us,
这算是一种警告
a way to remind us of how easy it is
一不小心就会成为你追捕的那种人
to become what you're hunting.
所以我说真的
So believe me when I say
我们安排给大家的任务非常艰巨
that what we're asking you to do is next to impossible.
这个小队会扳倒
This team will be taking down people
那些只手遮天的权贵
who think they're untouchable,
那些凌驾于法律之上的机构
organizations who believe that justice doesn't apply to them.
但我们选了你们是有原因的
But we chose you for a reason.
我们认为 只有你们能够阻止他们
We believe that you, and you alone, can stop them.
好吧
Okay.
谁是负责人
So, who's in charge?
我们向谁汇报情况
Who do we report to?
我儿子
My son.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表