剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Who is he protecting?
好吧
Fine.
我自己去了结他
I'll put the bullet in him myself.
为什么两个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥打起来了
Why are two terrorists fighting?
因为其中一个不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Because one of them isn't a terrorist.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
我以为你跟他们是一伙儿的
I thought you were on their side.
程序无法计入人类的感情
A program can't take into account human emotions,
人会打掩护
people covering for others,
人会强迫自己做不愿做的事
people forced to do things they didn't want to.
我们不是在做正义之事
We're not doing good here.
那我们该怎么办
So what are we supposed to do now?
我们将他们抓起来
We get them arrested.
我把你赶出去是为了保护你
I pushed you out to protect you.
我知道 而我回来救你了
I know, and I came back to save you.
军队正打算攻进来
But for now the military is about to breach the perimeter.
如果恐♥怖♥分♥子♥得知这一点...
And if the terrorists find out about that --
他们会靠通风孔释放生化武器
They'll release the biological weapon through the vents,
我们都会死
and we're all dead.
所以我们要立刻将所有人带出这里
Which is why we need to get everyone out of this building now.
我会通知其它恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'll send a message to the other terrorists
说审讯已经结束了
that the interrogations have concluded.
然后我就能干扰项圈的遥控信♥号♥♥了
Then I can jam the remotes for the collars
这样大家就都能安全都逃出这里了
so everyone can move outside freely.
我去找蕾娜 我答应妮尔麦了
And I'll go and get Raina 'cause I promised Nimah I would.
我们将大家带到楼下 一起出去
And we get everyone downstairs and out.
你穿着便衣 没法行动
You can't move around in civilian clothes.
那边有装备
There's tactical gear in there.
今天不能再死人了
No one else dies today.
别再像那样为我做决定了
Don't you ever make choices like that for me again.
如果你胜任不了这份工作 就离开
If you're not up to the task, then walk away,
但别拖我的后腿
but don't drag me down with you.
我这么做是为了保护你
I did it to protect you.
看起来更像是坏我的事
It looked more like sabotage to me.
你不懂
You don't understand.
这样下去 你不会有好结果
This wouldn't have ended well for you,
我们都没好下场
for any of us.
你这话是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你加入中情局是为了伸张正义
You came here to do good.
这不是正义之事
This isn't good.
我不需要你再跟我说什么是正义了
I don't need you to tell me what's good anymore.
一天内就来回坐飞机了
Round trip in 24 hours.
连倒时差的时间都没有
Not even time for jet lag.
我现在需要每天看着你吗
So do I have to watch you every day now?
时刻监视你吗
Every minute?
因为我曾做过 不想再做了
'Cause I've done that before, and I'm never doing it again.
艾丽克丝
Alex...
别装着你一副没事的样子
Don't go pretending that you're all right.
一个人要想寻死 就会想办法死
When someone wants to die, they want to die.
我不想寻死
I don't want to die.
你想引起她的注意
You want to get her attention?
她根本都没出现 欧文
She didn't show up, Owen.
她可能也在那里
She was probably there, too,
因为瑞恩和其他人接到了一个任务
'cause Ryan and the others had a mission.
她不再是你的女儿了
She's not your daughter anymore.
她是个罪犯 你要将她绳之于法
She's a criminal that you have to catch.
等你将她伏法
And when you do...
她才能又重回你女儿的身份
she could be your daughter again.
但如果你真不想寻死
But if you really don't want to die,
如果你真想熬过这一关
if you really want to get through this,
你就不能再骗我 骗他们 骗自己
you have to stop lying to me, to them, to yourself.
不全是谎言
It wasn't all lies.
我在酒店时确实有东西要给你
I did have something for you at the hotel.
我黑进了莉迪亚的电邮
I hacked Lydia's e-mails.
这是她在"农场"跟"反情局"成员间的通话内容
Those are her communications with recruits at the Farm,
过去与现在都有
past and present.
SDR
SDRs,
化名任务 招募线人
test aliases, recruiting assets.
这是你的教学大纲
This is your curriculum.
他们加密了
They're encrypted.
只有极少数人才懂的暗码
It's a code very few people would recognize.
但你懂
But you do.
这是我教给她的第一个暗码
It was the first code I ever taught her.
现在你有证据了
Now you have your proof.
你呢
What about you?
我提交这份证据时 你会支持我吗
Will you be with me when I deliver this?
不行 她是我女儿
No! No, she's my daughter.
不管她做了什么 我都不能背叛她
No matter what she's done, I can't betray her.
欧文 你这一辈子
Owen, you've given your whole life
都奉献给了中情局 她却想毁掉中情局
to the very organization she's trying to tear down.
你可以保全中情局
You can preserve the integrity of the CIA
不毁掉父女之情
and your relationship with your daughter,
但你知道要那样 就必须将她绳之于法
but you know to do that, you have to go after her.
我会去金叶酒吧
I'll be at the Gold Leaf...
你改变主意就来找我吧
if you change your mind.
你为他做的事 很勇敢
That was brave, what you did for him,
我对此不惊讶
not that I'm surprised.
我只是在保护我的线人
I was just protecting my asset.
是啊
Right.
我不知道
Look, I don't know --
我不知道如果当时你不在场
I don't know what would have happened
会是什么样子
if...you weren't there.
我是把任务放在了感情前面
I may put the mission before our relationship,
但涉及到你的安危
but when it comes to your life,
我肯定会奋不顾身先救你
it's not even a question.
我知道
I know.
你想离开这里 找个安静的地方聚聚吗
So you want to get out of here, find a place to be alone?
现在不行
Now's just not good.
我可以等你
I can wait.
Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"
好吧 我们今晚见
Okay, well, let's meet tonight.
就别再过来 好吗
Just don't come back down here again, okay?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要搬进利的房♥间 以后都住那里
I'm moving into Leigh's old room for the rest of training.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你不是我的朋友 塞巴斯辰
You're not my friend, Sebastian.
你接受不了我
You don't accept me.
你祈祷我改变真实的自己
You literally pray for me to change who I am.
我之前只是不信
I just didn't believe it.
我以为你只是重复别人告知你的话
I just thought you were spouting and repeating something you've been told.
但实则不然 你确实相信那些话
But, uh...no. Y-You do believe it.
根深蒂固 印在你心中
You feel it. It's in you.
你不是吧
Are you serious right now?
我以为我们只是随便聊聊
I thought we were just... having a conversation.
塞巴斯辰 这跟你无关
You know what, Sebastian, this isn't about you, okay?
我这么做是为了自己
I have to do this for me.
我有证据证明里昂·瓦莱斯不忠于"反情局"
I have proof now that Leon Velez is not loyal to the cause.
他阻止了我们的任务
He stopped our work.
任务失败都是因为他
And our mission failed because of him.
一周内就会让他走人
He'll be gone within the week.
这些够了吗
Do you think this is enough?
比我们之前掌握的证据多得多
It's more than we had before.
但没有他作证 能否立案还是未知数
But I don't know if we can make this case without him.
好吧 他应该不会来了
Okay, I don't think that he's coming.
谢谢你能这么做
Thank you so much for doing this.
我是欧文·霍尔
Owen Hall.
我是特别探员 谢尔比·怀特
Special Agent Shelby Wyatt.
请坐 我们开始吧
Please. Let's get started.
瑞恩
Ryan!
艾丽克丝 你还活着
Alex, you're alive?
嗯 我们要逃出这里
Yeah, and we're getting out of here.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表