剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
it's because they keep pressing them down on me, Shelby.
重点不是他们如何想你 妮尔麦
This isn't about what they think of you, Nimah.
重点你怎么看自己
It's about what you think of yourself.
你要决定
You need to decide
你是否能停止后悔你在G20事件中没做的事
if you can stop regretting what you didn't do in the G20
记住自己做过的事
and remember what you did.
你拯救了生命
You saved lives,
你保护了你妹妹
protected your sister,
你自首了
turned yourself in.
放下你的自尊心
Let go of your pride.
你确实犯了错 但你还是个好人
Yes, you made mistakes, but you're still a good person.
参议员 路易斯·贝恩纳德
不是贝恩纳德
It wasn't Baynard.
妮尔麦·阿敏猜对了
Nimah Amin was right.
跟她说吧
Tell her that.
我只是想帮忙
I'm only trying to help.
我们这样相处能行吗
Is this gonna work between us?
不知道
I don't know.
我当了很长时间的老师
I've been a teacher a long time
我能看出有人要学的还有很多
and I can tell when someone has a lot to learn.
而你 克莱 还有很多要学啊
And you, Clay, have a lot to learn.
我理解你现在的感受
I understand what it must feel like,
看着没自己厉害的人坐上了你的位置
watching someone less skilled stand where you used to stand.
但这不代表我没有料
But that doesn't mean I don't have something to offer,
我有的东西 你也许未必有
something that, maybe, you never had...
经验
experience.
我在权贵圈待了很久
No, I've been in the highest rooms of power.
我了解这些人的想法
I know how these people think.
他们没让我去"农场"教学
They didn't ask me to teach at The Farm.
他们让我领导一支特遣队
They asked me to lead a task force
专门为了扳倒像我这样的人
created to take down people like me.
我现在也许还不完美
Yeah, I may not be perfect at it yet,
但如果你继续阻挡我和他们交流
but I am never gonna be able to get better
我永远都不会做得更好
if you keep putting yourself between me and them.
你得让我学会如何做好我的工作
You got to let me learn how to do my job.
好
Okay.
是吗
Really?
没想到你这么痛快
I can't believe that worked.
别得寸进尺
Don't spoil it.
也许你能帮我一个小忙
Maybe you can help me with one small thing.
他们想要正义
They want justice,
而他们要再一次等待
and... and they're gonna have to wait, again.
他们不满意上周的结果
They didn't like it last week.
我恐怕 再加上这事
I fear that, on top of this...
他们是探员
Well, they're agents.
他们习惯抓到坏蛋了
They're used to getting their criminal.
等待不是他们的强项 但我们俩知道等待的意义
Waiting is not their thing, but you and I, we know waiting.
像你这种政客 深谙放长线钓大鱼的道理
For politicians like you, it's all a long game, right?
我也等了很长时间才能再次执行任务
And I've waited a long time to be operational.
我该怎么跟他们说
So, what do I tell them?
骗他们
You lie.
跟他们说他们赢了 他们拯救了大局
Tell them they won, they saved the day,
贝恩纳德参议员会为此付出代价
and that Senator Baynard's gonna get his.
我亲眼见识了我母亲的事业
I've watched my mother's career closely.
我知道说谎的结果
I-I know what happens when you lie.
不断地用一个谎言去圆另一个谎言
You end up having to cover it up with another and another...
或者你要学习接受骗别人的事实
Or you learn to live with them.
听着 你想做一个出色的领导者
Listen... - you want to be a good leader?
就让你的手下相信他们成功了
Let your soldiers believe in their success.
如果他们得知真♥相♥了呢
And when they find out the truth?
也许永远也不会知道
Maybe they never do.
贝恩纳德可以不受惩罚
Listen, Baynard could go unpunished
毕竟有些事 你也控制不了
for something that happened above your head.
在他们看来 你尽到力了 你也确实尽力了
As far as they're concerned, you did your best, and you did.
我们又查出一个"同伙"
We got another name on the board.
我们确实是啊
Yeah, we did, didn't we?
而且那些"同伙"还没有察觉到
And still under the collaborators' noses.
希望一直保持如此吧
Let's just hope it stays that way.
棒
Yes.
有人一直在偷喝啊
Somebody's been at it.
够咱俩小酌了
Still, there's enough for a tipple.
我们庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
庆祝什么呢
What are we celebrating?
哈里·道尔
Harry Doyle,
仍然被抛弃的间谍
the spy still left out in the cold.
军情六处不要你
No MI6.
我总没有胜利啊
There's no win to be had.
你真觉得乔治王子[今年四岁]
Do you really think Prince George out there
会召见夏洛特到内政部
is gonna call Charlotte at the Home Office,
将你秘密完成的伟绩都说出来吗
tell them all about your secret efforts here?
保证如果给我复职 就带他们一起玩儿
Promise to cut them in if she reinstates me?
当然不会了
No, of course not.
所以再一次 我帮了你的忙
So, once again, I scratch your back
我啥也没捞着
and I get kicked to the curb in return.
干杯
Cheers.
你不用走啊
You don't have to leave.
你可以留下 加入我们
You could stay here, join us.
你没权提供我职位啊 艾丽克丝
Well, you're not authorized to offer that, Alex.
而我也没看别人想要留下我
And I don't see anyone else knocking on my door.
你也没大家留你的理由啊 哈里
Well, you really haven't given them a reason to, Harry.
你自己说了 你不适合团队协作
You said it yourself... you're not a team player.
棒 你终于明白了
Cool. Well, now you finally get it.
-既然这样 -好了
- And on that note... - All right.
-别对我泪眼婆娑... -听我说完
- No, no, please don't get teary on my... - Hear me out, okay?
今早 克莱迫使我们面对自己的弱点
This morning, Clay forced us to face our weaknesses,
我觉得我该说一下你的弱点
and I think it's only fair that someone tell you yours.
你总是嘻嘻哈哈
You joke your way around everything
因为你害怕跟人产生感情
because you're afraid to make a connection...
也许因为你最深的一段感情
maybe because the closest connection you ever made
死在你面前
died right in front of you.
我理解这点
And I get that.
我父亲死后 我将自己与世界隔离了
After my father died, I...separated from the world,
躲在自己的围墙之中
hid inside myself.
将自己深深地掩埋起来
Buried myself so deep that...
直到无处可藏
there was nowhere else to go.
然后我认识了瑞恩
And then I met Ryan...
谢尔比 妮尔麦 蕾娜 西蒙
and Shelby and Nimah and Raina and Simon.
他们自己都经历了很多事
And... And they'd all been through so much themselves,
但他们仍然可以微笑面对生活
but they could still smile.
他们想了解我
And they wanted to get to know me,
就像我想了解你
just like I want to know you.
这些感情
And all those connections...
结果都如何了呢
how did they work out for you, huh?
西蒙·亚瑟 他好吗
Simon Asher... he good?
蕾娜·阿敏 她在这里吗
Raina Amin... is she around here somewhere?
我还在等你说
You know, I'm still waiting for
你和瑞恩能喜结连理呢
that save-the-date card for you and Alabama.
我和瑞恩虽然不在一起 但我们的感情很深
Ryan and I may not be together, but we're very, very connected.
我会想着他 我会总是担心他
I think about him. I worry about him all the time.
我是他朋友 我也是的朋友 哈里
I'm his friend, just like I'm your friend, Harry.
这里有你的位置
Look, there's space for you here,
但你得主动选择
but you have to choose it.
你可以离开这里
You can walk out that door
结果就跟你以往的结果一样
and end up where you always end up...
孤零零一人
separate and alone.
你也可以留在这里 接纳我们
Or you can stay here and let us in.
我会一直在这里
I'm not going anywhere,
我不会离开你
and I will not leave you.
我就感觉你会在这里
I had a feeling you'd be here.
我就感觉你会找到我
I had a feeling you'd find me.
你跟踪了我
You followed me.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表