剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我不爱团队合作 也从没做过
I don't work in teams. I never have.
老实说 你们也不见得喜欢
And to be honest, I don't think many of you like it, either.
但我告诉你们
But I will tell you something.
如果你们不带我一起去
If you leave without me,
你们回来时 就看不到我了
I will not be here when you come back.
哈里
Harry.
谢谢
Thank you.
婚礼不是问题
The wedding is not a problem.
老实说 我有点惊讶
I must admit, I was a little surprised
你没叫我加入"士兵"的董事会
not to be asked to serve on the board of your Ranker.
是叫"花名册"
It's called The Roster.
抱歉 大概这就是我没被邀请的原因
I'm sorry. That's probably why I wasn't asked.
"花名册"以科技为核心
The Roster, it's very tech-centered,
而您出了名...
and, well, you're famous for...
讨厌互联网 没错
Hating the Internet. I do.
我喜欢人
I like people.
我喜欢看到有新人加入时
I like seeing the way a room changes
整个房♥间的气氛都变了
when someone new walks in.
我喜欢看到人们意外发现
I like seeing people connect
彼此的共同之处 找到共鸣
who never knew they had so much in common.
我也是
So do I.
就是这个原因驱使我经营"花名册"
That...that's what drives me to keep The Roster going...
建立一个女性社区
to create a community of women.
只是我们利用互联网来达成
We just use the Internet to do it.
只要你别给我发
I think as long as you don't send out
电子婚礼邀请函
your wedding invitations via Paperless Post,
我们就没事
we'll be fine.
好的
Well, yes.
-这一点我们都同意 -对
- I think that we are all agreed on that. - Yeah.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
我想询问一下我的母亲
I would like, to check in with my mother.
当然了
Of course.
看看她对安排有没有意见
See if she's okay with all of this.
她对这个儿媳很满意
She had the person that she wanted,
但我们想按自己的方式举♥行♥婚礼
but we like to do things our own way.
对
Yeah.
小玛 不如你问问丽贝卡
Max, why don't you ask Rebecca
上一次策划的婚礼如何
about the last weddings that she's done?
楼上的陈列室摆满了
The upstairs gallery is lined
我策划过的婚礼照片
with personal photographs from previous events that I've done,
-我带你去看看 玛可辛 -好的
- so let me show you, Maxine. - Okay.
谢尔曼女士
Ms. Sherman,
为了节省您的时间
in the interest of both your time
也为了保证"第一家庭"的安全
and the First Family's safety,
我想跟你谈一下后勤事宜
I'd like to address some logisticsbefore you start,
希望您不介意
if you don't mind.
叫我丽贝卡就好 没问题
Call me Rebecca, please. And it's not a problem.
我已经接手过很多次这种事了
I've been through this a hundred times.
你们先上去 我等会上来
You go on up. I'll join you.
失陪
Excuse me.
-我们约的是明天吧 -是的
- Our date's tomorrow, isn't it? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Well, thank you. - You're welcome.
你知道我爱喝什么咖啡
You know my coffee order.
我有留意
I pay attention.
-你想找我帮忙 -你真厉害
- You need a favor. - You're good.
你有没有考虑过为政♥府♥工作
You ever think about government work?
我有预感要帮你做了
I have a feeling I'm about to do some for you.
你上一次接触特勤局是两年前吗
So your last event with the Secret Service was two years ago?
一个国家英雄怎么会
How does one of America's heroes
当上"第一家庭"的安保人员了呢
wind up doing protective detail for the First Family?
我决定过一种没那么... 复杂的生活
I decided to pursue a life that was a little less... involved.
你不觉得无聊吗
Aren't you bored?
我不是真的要问你 你确实很无聊
That wasn't a real question. You're bored.
我看得出来
I can tell.
我会八种语言 精通其中三种
I speak eight languages, three of them well,
最擅长的就是身体语言
and number one is body language.
我必须从远处就判断出客户是否满意
You have to be able to tell from across the room if it's working,
而你在这里很不自在
and you are not comfortable here.
没错
Yes. I'm not.
我策划宴会时 也遇过你这类人
I have parties with people like you.
当然了 你这类人并不多
There's aren't many like you, that's for sure.
但当我遇到时 总是不知道该如何排位
But when I come upon one, I never know where to put them.
无论我安排谁坐在他们旁边
No matter who I sit next to them,
都不合适
it's never a good fit.
因为你不是单纯属于一类人
Because you're not one thing.
你不是那种能够任人安排的人
You're not someone who can be placed.
你没身在局中
You're not a part of all this.
你总是置身事外
You're always outside it,
纵观全局
above it.
你走过了陈列室
You passed the gallery.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我让你跟丽贝卡待在一起的
I told you to stay with Rebecca.
这是你新的秘密任务吗 所以我们才来这里
Your new secret job? That's why we're here?
别把我当傻子 克莱顿
Do not treat me like I'm stupid, Clayton.
只要等四分钟就行了
Just hold on for four minutes, okay?
我说的"纵观全局"不是指你自视甚高
And I don't mean "above it" in the ego sense of the term.
而是指你看穿一切
I mean you see everything.
即使你不想看穿 也会看穿
You can't close your eyes even if you want to.
我也是
And neither can I.
所以我知道 你在拖住我
That's how I know...that you're keeping me here.
恕我直言 女士
With due respect, ma'am,
是你一直在说个不停
you're the one who's doing the talking.
倾听也能达到说话的效果
Listening can be just as active as talking.
谢尔曼女士 我跟你说了 喊我丽贝卡
Ms. Sherman, I...I told you, Rebecca.
还有些细节没说到
We still have some final details to go over.
登入密♥码♥
你是个黑客 还是个骗子吗
So, you're a hacker and a liar?
求你了 现在不是时候
Please. Not right now.
守在外面 确保她不会来这里
Just stand guard outside and make sure she doesn't come in here.
克莱
进来了
用固线
Use the landline.
请别人帮忙 还这么霸道
You're bossy when you ask for favors.
是呗
I know.
我侧写过的人当中 最喜欢之一就是丽贝卡
Rebecca's one of my favorite people I've profiled.
她家孩子很可爱
She has lovely kids.
时至今日
And to this day,
只要看到适合我的新款
she'll tip me off when she sees something on sale
她都会通知我
that would look great on me.
你真不打算告诉我是怎么一回事吗
You're really not gonna tell me what this is about?
不打算
I'm really not.
那你就不只欠我一顿饭这么简单了
Then you're gonna owe me a lot more than dinner.
谢尔曼女士
Ms. Sherman.
丽贝卡 我喜欢这座房♥子
Rebecca, I love the house.
我们能在这举办婚礼吗
Can we have the wedding here?
不好意思 我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I...I have to take this.
没事接吧
Of course.
我去看看克莱
I'll go check on Clay.
巴里诺夫女士 我正有事
Ms. Barinov, I'm in the middle of something.
我知道你很忙
I'm...I'm sure.
我只是想要提醒你
I just wanted to give you a heads-up
我们有一个记者正在跟佩吉·迪阿格勒的新闻
that one of our journalists is running a piece on Peggy Deagle,
她说你们是旧友
and she says you're old friends
采访稿中没少提你
and mentioned you quite a bit in the piece...
佩吉已经跟我树敌十年之久了
Peggy has been gunning for me for 10 years.
她这次又出什么幺蛾子了
What does she have now?
主要是你的家庭 你的童年
Mostly things about your family. Your childhood.
我能跟你核对一些细节吗
Could I...Could I run some of the details by you?
比如说 你有养宠物吗
Like, did you have a pet growing up?
-一条狗吗 -她说了黛尔吗
- A dog? - She talked about Dale?
黛尔
登入密♥码♥
黛尔
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表