剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我知道局里
Look, I know it's the Bureau's job
有监督情报界的义务
to police the intelligence community,
但在中情局当卧底
but undercover in the CIA,
周围都是无政♥府♥主义者
surrounded by a bunch of future anarchists?
这真是
That's, uh... That's...
太疯狂了
That's insane!
我知道
I know.
我知道 将此称之为挑战
I know calling this a challenge
都算是轻描淡写了
is the understatement of the century,
但我们几个都亲身感受过
but everyone in this room has experienced firsthand
一名叛变探员会干出什么事
what one rogue agent can accomplish.
现在你们可以想象
Now, can you imagine
他们能够筹划什么样的阴谋了吧
what a conspiracy of them could do?
我们能指望你们吗
Can we rely on you?
"农场"
佩里营
维吉尼亚 威廉姆斯堡
莉迪亚
Lydia.
我想着这里只有我们两个女生
Figured we should get to know each other
觉得应该跟你认识一下
since we're the only women here.
可能还会有更多的
Oh, there might be more.
我们不是今天唯一的新兵测试生
We're not the only recruits testing today.
-我是艾丽克丝 -艾丽克丝·帕里什
- I'm Alex. - Alex Parrish.
久仰大名啊
You're not someone who ever has to introduce herself.
你怎么还要参加测试 应该保送啊
Why do you even have to go through this? You're a shoo-in.
取决于"测试"是什么
Yeah, well, depends on what "This" entails.
身体 性格测试 测谎 心理评估
Physical, personality tests, polygraphs, and a psych eval.
我之前为很多公♥司♥面过试
I interview a lot of ex-Company for my work.
杰瑞米·米勒 著名的《天空之力》系列作者
Jeremy Miller... famous author of the "Skyforce" Series
现在要将小说化为现实了
and now living it in real life.
显然我的剧情非常真实
Apparently, my scenarios were so accurate,
他们招募我来找寻新的灵感
they recruited me to come up with new ones.
你是
And you are...?
我对男性英雄人物
Not a fan - of yet another male action hero
有个坚忍♥的妻子
with a long-suffering wife
一直祈祷他能完成下个任务不感兴趣
who prays he makes it through his next mission.
看来你读过 谢了
Well, thank you for reading them.
希望你的研究有回报
Hope your research pays off...
因为这些事真实发生过
'cause it ain't fiction.
那个男的盯着我看
That man is staring at me.
看回去 其他人都这样
Stare right back. Everyone else is.
你也有仰慕者了
You got your own admirer.
不是你的菜吗
Not your type?
这儿跟局里完全不一样
This is nothing like the Bureau.
别误会
I mean, don't get me wrong.
局里的人身材也很棒 但这些人
All those people were in great shape, but this?
跟健美冠军似的
It's like a CrossFit leaderboard in here.
我只去过心灵旅程健身房♥一次
The only time I went to SoulCycle,
就进急救室打点滴了
I ended up in the E.R., hooked to an I.V.
我在这里肯定会吃不消
I'm so not gonna do well here.
你是好人吗
Are you a good person?
是的
Yes.
谁会说不是呢
Who says no?
你曾经觉得没人相信你吗
Have you ever felt like no one believes you?
别人向你隐瞒过秘密吗
你曾经犯罪没被发现吗
Have you ever committed a crime for which you weren't caught?
只在堪萨斯 肯塔基和得州
Only in Kansas, Kentucky, and Texas.
你损坏过政♥府♥财产
Ever damaged government property?
在中♥央♥公园小便算吗
Does peeing in Central Park count?
你骗过家人吗
Have you ever deceived a family member?
是的
Yes.
我现在就在骗他们
I'm doing so right now.
你看过色情片吗
Ever looked at pornography?
杜鲁门[美国总统]上任后你们就没换过题吧
Have you updated these questions since Truman?
何时伪装表情是错误的选择
你帮过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Have you ever aided a terrorist in any way?
被你发现了
Okay, you got me.
什么颜色描述你最恰当
"What color best describes you?"
这种问题该怎么回答才算对
How do you even answer a question like that correctly?
这应该没有对错吧 要是有
I'm pretty sure it's subjective, and if it isn't,
那我真的要吓死了
then I am really freaking out right now.
放轻松 好吗
All right, just relax, okay?
你比表面上要镇静
You're more in control than you let on.
中情局会发现的
The CIA is gonna see that.
他还真是穷追不舍啊 你认识他吗
Is it some moth-to-a-flame thing, or do you know that guy?
在局里见过几面而已
I just met him a few times at the Bureau. That's it.
很惊讶能见到认识的人
Surprised to see someone I know.
很高兴又见到你 瑞恩·布斯
Well, good to see you again, Ryan Booth.
这是莉迪亚
This is Lydia, um...
抱歉 我不知道你的姓
I'm sorry. - I don't know your last name.
据说 我们不该有姓
Rumor is, we're not supposed to have them.
贝茨
It's Bates.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Pleasure's mine.
我们也不应该高兴
Something else we're not supposed to have.
不 那是在联调局
No, that was in the FBI.
在这里 我们可以为所欲为
Apparently, in here, we can do whatever we want.
明白
Noted.
幸亏如此
Thankfully.
我叫欧文·霍尔
My name is Owen Hall,
如果你们今天能考入"农场"
and if you make it into The Farm today,
我将会是你们的首席教官
I will be your lead instructor,
我已经干了十四年
a position I've held for the last 14 years.
中情局只招对能完成任务的人
The CIA only recruits those we believe can help our mission.
所以大家都是我亲自挑选出来的
As such, I've hand-selected everyone in this room.
你们每个人都有各自的价值
I saw something in each one of you that makes you valuable.
在今天结束前
And before this day is over,
一部分人会证明给我是对的 晋级
some will prove me right and move in,
其他人就会被淘汰
and others will be sent home.
国安局和联调局要确保你们没有秘密
The NSA and FBI want to make sure you have no secrets.
"农场"要知道你们能保守秘密
We here at The Farm need to know you can keep them.
一个一个来 每人将会被问之前测谎时
All right, one by one, you'll be asked the same 20 questions
问过的二十个问题
you were asked earlier during the polygraph,
只是这次 你们要说谎
only this time, you will tell a lie instead of the truth.
如果你们无法瞒过测谎仪 我们会知道
If you can't tell a lie and get away with it, we will know.
你们就会听到一声难听的...
And you will hear a very unpleasant...
如果超过五声
If I hear more than five buzzes...
那就再见了
Adios.
你父亲健在吗
Is your father alive?
不在
No.
你做过两年牢吗
Did you spend two years in prison?
没有
No.
你听从指挥吗
Do you respond well to authority?
是的
Yes.
你叫瑞恩·布斯吗
Is your name Ryan Booth?
不叫
Nope.
你有三个姐妹
Do you have three sisters?
没有
No.
你来自霍索恩
Did you grow up in Hawthorne?
不是
Nope.
你去过阿富汗
Were you in Afghanistan?
没有 长官
No, sir.
还从来没人拿过满分
Huh. No one's ever gotten a perfect score before.
没有比神秘感更能吸引我的了
Nothing turns me on more than some mystery.
他比"雷普利先生"[攻于心计]还要厉害
That right there might be a too talented Mr. Ripley.
一年后
大家坐下
坐下 总统阁下
你怎么来了 蕾娜
What are you doing here, Raina?
我是峰会翻译
I'm an interpreter for the summit.
艾丽克丝呢
Where is Alex?
我知道她来找你了
I knew she was coming to see you.
她可能还在附近
She might still be in the area.
为她安全着想 希望她不在
Well, let's hope, for her sake, she's not.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表