剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not lying.
这一次 没骗
This time. I'm not.
还是很性感
You're still sexy.
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
要知道
You know...
你是个很出色的领导者 艾丽克丝
you're a great leader, Alex.
你能看到大局
You... You see the big picture.
而我呢 我...
And me? I'm...
我是个出色的战士
I'm a great soldier.
你派我上战场 我就只专注于任务
You send me into battle, and I focus on that.
我...
I mean, I...
我迷失其中
I get lost in it.
但是你...
But you, you...
你能着眼大局
You see everything.
我们交往时 我也是如此
And I did the same thing in our relationship.
你的每一个决定 我都只看到眼前
Every choice that you made, I felt in the moment,
而你...
whereas you...
却有着长远的打算
you were thinking long-term.
-如果不是我目光短浅... -瑞恩
- I mean, maybe if I wasn't so shortsighted, we... - Ryan.
别说了
Stop.
我们这样的关系很好
This is where we are.
我们这样的关系很好
This is where we are.
艾丽克丝 瑞恩
Alex? Ryan?
他们来了 我们被识破了
They're here. We've been made.
我们还有多长时间
How long do we have?
联调局 出来 联调局
FBI! Come out! FBI!
找到他们了
We got them.
肖特别探员 你怎么在这里
Special Agent Shaw? What are you doing here?
我跟他们是一伙的
I'm with them.
你不是说不再自我惩罚了吗
I thought there was no such thing as penance.
我觉得这是当下正确的事
I felt it in the moment.
好吧 不必搞得太难看
Okay, this doesn't have to be a scene.
我们会乖乖跟你们走
We will go with you quietly.
你好像没搞明白
I think you're confused.
我们不是来抓你们的
We're not here to arrest you.
不是吗
You're not?
你们跟我们一起走
You're coming with us.
总统要见你们
The President wants to see you.
你们所有人
All of you.
大部分时候 总统向美国民众
Too often, when a President has to talk to Americans
就恐♥怖♥主♥义♥发表讲话时
about acts of terrorism,
都是带着沉重的心情
it's with a heavy heart.
但今天 我没有带着沉重的心情
But, today, I stand before you without that heavy heart.
尽管激进分子的威胁
And while the threat of radicals
一直存在于我们身边
is never far from our front door,
但今天他们败北了
today, it didn't make it.
今天差点就发生了恐怖袭击
There was almost a terrorist attack today.
但一群联调局探员和中情局特工阻止了袭击
But it was stopped by a group of FBI and CIA agents
他们私下进行了一项任务
working on an off-book mission
保护国家免遭恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的威胁...
to protect our country from its greatest threat...
不被那些痛恨我们拥有自♥由♥之人伤害
those who hate us for our freedoms.
因为这群英勇之人 世界更加安全了
The world is safer because of the acts of this group of brave souls.
尽管他们在暗处保家卫国
And while they work in the shadows,
但我认为大家应该要认识一下他们
I believe you should know their faces
为他们的英勇表现而鼓掌
and applaud them for their heroism.
去年九月的G20峰会人♥质♥危机事件
Now, these are the very same men and women
也同样是靠他们化解了危机
that helped bring an end to the G20 hostage crisis last September,
最新情报显示
which, recent intelligence revealed,
那次事件不是外敌所为
was not an act of outside force,
而是政♥府♥内部的争斗
but an internal battle between our own agencies.
我们活在一个分♥裂♥的时代
We live in divided times.
但这段分♥裂♥时期结束了
But the time for that divide is over.
今日 联调局和中情局通力合作
Today the FBI and the CIA worked together
保卫我们的国家
to help keep our country safe.
这是你母亲之前领导的小队
Now, this was your mother's legacy.
她开辟了这条道路 值得称赞
And I commend her for blazing this trail...
看到我们如此亲密无间的合作
seeing that we work stronger together,
而不是窝里斗
instead of against one another.
所以我们不会完全重新建立这两个机构
So, we will not only rebuild both our intelligence agencies from scratch,
我们会合并他们
we will combine them to help rebuild
从而重建美国人♥民♥的信仰与信任
the faith and trust of the American people.
国家是时候团结起来了
It's time our country unites,
一百天以后的制宪大会
and the Constitutional convention in 100 days
将会是一个大胆的举措
will be a bold step in that process.
我们不只是能安枕无忧 自♥由♥生活
We not only can be safe and free,
而是我们一定会
we will be.
我们是美♥利♥坚♥合众国
We are the United States of America,
我们重视自♥由♥
and we hold our freedoms close.
保护自♥由♥的权利
We protect them.
我们必须一直保持充满机遇与和平的国家形象
We must always be the land of opportunity and the land of peace.
总统 多久...
Mr. President, how long...
不是杀我们灭口 而是利用我们来开刀
Instead of silencing us, he's using us as an example,
将联调局和中情局分解掉
to dismantle the FBI and the CIA.
将大权都移交他手
Give himself all the power.
如果没成功阻止坠机
What would he be saying
他这时候又会说些什么呢
if we hadn't stopped the planes from crashing?
如果我们失败了 他就会解散联调局和中情局
Well, he'd have torn down the CIA and the FBI because we failed.
这是他一直以来的计划
This was always the plan.
他怎么都是赢
He was covered either way.
不管我们是英雄 还是狗熊
We're heroes, we're villains.
他都是赢家
He still wins.
他将我们的成功转变成他的胜利
He spins our success into his victory.
政客做到这份上也是没谁了
The perfect politician.
谢谢你
Thank you.
David Gray - "As the Crow Flies"
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
你笑起来很好看 你知道吗 艾丽克丝
You have a nice smile, you know that, Alex?
这伎俩真牛啊 总统阁下
Nice trick, Mr. President.
利用完我们后 又让我们替你效力了
You use us and then you own us.
如果你们这群人想要不丢饭碗 想活命
Well, if your team wants to stay employed and alive,
那就得为我效力了
then I guess I do own you.
爱丽丝肯定跟你说了我是内鬼吧
I'm sure Alice has told you which side I'm really on.
别操心爱丽丝了
Well, you don't need to worry about Alice.
她知道我们进行的这项任务
She knew that the work we were doing
可能要为了大局而牺牲自己
might result in a sacrifice for the greater good.
你派人杀了她吗
You had her killed?
你想把我妖魔化
You want to make me into a monster.
但其实我们本质都是一样的
But, you know, really, we're the same.
你不愿受规则束缚
You don't like to be bound by rules.
你有你的道德准则 我也有一套准则
You trust your moral compass, I trust mine.
很高兴你加入我们 艾丽克丝
I enjoy having you on my team, Alex.
回见
I'll see you soon.
你干什呢
What are you doing?
我不再在这里工作了
I don't work here anymore.
跟《纽约邮报》去说吧
Tell that to the New York Post.
"两党大圣人
"Biparti-saint!
罗尔克总统团结了美国"
President Roarke unites the states."
上面写了前总统之子和军师如何为他效力
They talk all about how the former President's own son and strategist helped him.
《政♥治♥报》甚至认为这都是你出的策略
POLITICO even thinks it was your idea.
接下来会怎样
What's gonna happen?
一般我才会这么问
Yeah, that's usually what I ask.
我以前总是知道答案
I used to have the answer.
我们会扳倒他
We're gonna get him.
无人能撼动他 真的
He's unimpeachable. Truly.
他在政界混得太久了
He's been in the game so long,
政♥治♥手腕相当了得
he sees every play.
我们无法抢先一步 预料到他的阴谋
There's no way to get ahead of him enough to see him coming.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表