剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
毕竟他知道怎么找出我们
not while he knows how to find us.
要么交出威尔
So you can give up Will
要么看着你好友哈里死在这里
or you can watch your good friend Harry die.
卡莉 别这么做
Carly! Don't do this.
哈里没做错什么
Harry didn't do anything wrong.
没做错什么
Didn't do anything wrong?
你能说出很多他做过的坏事 你跟我说过了
You can name a lot of things he did. You've told me.
不不 别听她的 塞巴斯辰
No, no, no, no. Don't listen to her, Sebastian.
她想拉拢你跟她一伙儿
She's trying to get to you.
你了解我
You know me.
你要做出选择
You have a choice to make.
你以前选过一次
You've made it before.
选我还是他
Me or him.
我爱你
I love you.
我是"反情局"的人也改变不了这一点
This doesn't change any of that.
你跟我一伙儿 我们可以一起逃走
You want to come with me, we can escape together.
如果你想救他...
If you want to save him --
有意思
This is interesting.
她一直在骗你 塞巴斯辰
She's lying to you, Sebastian.
她不是参议员助理
She was not a senator's aide.
从来都不是 她是中情局特工
She never was. She's CIA.
她是个目无法纪的特工
She's a rogue operative,
她跟你结婚只是为了打掩护
and she only married you for cover.
不是那样的
That's not true.
我爱我丈夫
I love my husband.
我理解他
I understand him.
我让他做自己 不像你
I let him be who he wants to be, unlike you.
交出威尔 不然我就开枪
Give me Will, or this is it.
三
Three.
-塞巴斯辰 -二
- Sebastian. - Two.
求你 放下枪 我们好好谈谈
Please, just -- just drop the gun and we can talk.
去死吧
Oh, to hell with this.
塞巴斯辰
Sebastian!
不不不
No! No, no, no!
不不
No, no.
他们把你赶出去了
They kicked you out?
是啊 拜你所赐
Yeah, thanks to you.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我如释重负了
I'm relieved.
我不想再杀人了
I don't want to kill anybody ever again,
不想为了他们和国家而再兴杀戮
not for them, not for my country.
我听从命令 而你则不然
I follow orders. You don't.
所以你才离开 而我能留下来
That's why you're leaving and I'm not.
他们把你怎么了
What did they do to you?
我以前迷失了
I was lost.
他们让我看清了真正的自己
They found me.
他们给你洗♥脑♥了
They brainwashed you,
就像你小时候被洗♥脑♥了一样
just like you were brainwashed as a child.
我很在乎你 戴安娜
You know, I care about you, Dayana.
我不必惩罚你
I don't have to punish you.
你已经在惩罚自己了
You're already doing it yourself.
我留意到 你为了"反情局"
I noticed that you tapped the cables
在国安局的控制室 装了窃听线路
at the NSA's control room for the AIC,
让他们拥有了全部的权限
giving them complete access.
我得为他们尽心尽力
Whatever they wanted.
我确实那么做了
Yes, I did.
联调局在放长线钓大鱼 你懂的
Look, the FBI is playing the long game. You know that.
他们准备好行动之前 我得一直做卧底
And I have to stay under cover until they're ready to act.
我们只是提供信息而已
We just gave them information.
而不是杀人
It's not like we killed someone.
目前没死人而已
Not yet.
你给他们提供的情报
Who knows what the AIC is gonna do
谁知道他们会怎么用
with whatever you gave them.
你认为只是信息
You think it's just information.
这可能完全是迷惑人的障眼法
It could be complete misdirection.
谁知道会引发什么样的事件
Who knows what doors it's gonna unlock.
瑞恩 你不再是为联调局效力了
Ryan, you're not working for the FBI anymore.
你是在为她效命
You're working for her.
而你又为谁工作呢
And who are you working for?
艾丽克丝
午夜见 说下窃听的事
想喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
不行
Can't.
我今晚要走
I leave tonight.
你下次想见我时
Next time you want to see me,
别企图自杀 发个邮件给我就行
maybe try e-mail instead of attempting suicide.
你就打算...
So you're just gonna --
尽职工作
Do my job?
没错
Yes.
不像你 很快要失业了
Unlike you for much longer.
你有什么内部消息吗
You know something I don't?
把学员派进国安局
Sending trainees into the NSA.
这招确实很大胆
It's ballsy, I'll give you that.
但攻进"同济会"也能学到同样的东西
But you didn't teach them anything they couldn't learn
为什么反而选了国安局呢
breaking into the Kiwanis Club. Why'd you do it?
就是为了给中情局找不痛快吗
Just to throw yet another middle finger to the agency?
你是希望里昂被抓
Did you hope Leon would get caught
这样国安局就会认为中情局盯上自己了吗
so that the NSA would think the CIA was after them?
还是你觉得我会坐视不管 任你作死呢
Or did you just want to see if I'd let you hang yourself?
你除了愤怒 还有别的吗
Is there anything in there besides anger?
我以前觉得有
I used to think so.
但不管你是什么身份 你的本质什么
But whatever you are, whomever you are,
我不认识你了
you're a stranger to me,
你不属于这里
and you don't belong here.
塞巴斯辰 你能感觉到地面吗
Sebastian, can you feel the ground?
你情况稳定了吗
Are you steady?
糟了 他失血太多了
No, no, no, no, no. He's bleeding out.
除非我们要害死他
Unless we're condemning him to die,
不然就得快点走了
we need to keep moving faster now!
好 里昂
Okay, Leon.
来来 快走
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
威尔呢 我找不到他了
Hey, hey, where's Will? I can't find him.
-他不是跟你们在一起吗 -之前是
- I thought he was with you. - He was.
但出现骚动那会儿 我们...
But in the middle of commotion, we just --
-他不见了 -等下 不
- We lost him. - Wait, wait, no.
卡莉是声东击西 迷惑我们
Carly was the misdirection.
牺牲自己 好让他们抓走他
She sacrificed herself so they could get him.
走吧
Come on.
我们是联调局
This is the FBI.
请有秩序地走出来
Please move in an orderly fashion,
举起双手
with your hands visible,
走到暂留所
and continue to the holding tent.
我们是联调局 请有秩序地走出来
This is the FBI. Please move in an orderly fashion.
你听到约翰的话了吗
Did you hear what John said?
我们不能目无法纪
There are laws. We can't just ignore them.
我们可以徇私枉法
We can't bend the laws to our will.
什么时候开始...
Since when is this --
为了这么点小利 不值得这么大费周章
It's just such an ordeal for so little reward.
别这样啊
Come on!
定♥位♥器♥起作用了吗
Tracer's working?
嗯 就在莉迪亚队伍发送信息的地方
Yep, right to where Lydia's team sent the information.
十五分钟车程
It's 15 minutes away.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 这对你来说肯定...
Look, I'm sorry. This must be just --
其实没有
It isn't, actually.
哈里来电
喂 艾丽克丝
Yes, hello, Alex.
你没完成我们的交易
You, uh, you didn't deliver on your side of the bargain.
这不是你仅有的信息吧
This cannot have been all you got.
我敲进名字后 就显示了这些
I put the name in, and that's all that came up.
好吧 你拼对名字了吗
Okay, well, did you spell it correctly?
你开玩笑呢
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表