剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
安全
Clear.
好了
Okay.
进来
Get in there.
好
Okay.
待在这儿 我去侦查
Okay, stay here. I'll scout.
把门关好
Just keep that door closed.
我有坏消息和疯主意
Okay, look, I've got bad news and a crazy idea.
-疯主意 -先说坏消息
- Crazy idea - Bad news first.
先说坏消息
Bad news first...
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥聚在拐角
terrorist convention around that corner.
没办法通过
There's no way we'll make it through.
好吧 疯主意呢
Okay, crazy idea?
我们从他们头顶过去
We go above their heads.
什么意思
What does that mean?
同意吗
Yeah?
我告诉她艾丽克丝在里面
I told her about Alex.
你知道她说什么吗
You know what she said?
什么都没说
Nothing.
看着我 装得自然点
Just look at me and act natural.
她刚到这里 我就拨通了
I dialed into the conference room Polycom
会议室的电♥话♥
the second she arrived from here.
用我办公室的电♥话♥太显眼
My office would've been too obvious,
而且没人关心你被抓
and no one cares if you get caught.
-恕我直言 -北美司令部
- No offense. - USNORTHCOM.
一架掠夺者无人机准备起飞
A predator drone is being prepped.
目标为"自♥由♥而发"大楼
Target is 28 Liberty.
这场危机持续得太久了
This crisis has gone on too long.
我们的国家已经成了人♥质♥
Our country has become its hostage.
结束危机是我们的职责 我们会做到
It's our job to end it, and end it we will.
他们要杀了所有人
They're gonna kill everyone.
没关系 你可以不说话
It's okay. You don't need to speak.
你在挣扎苦恼 所有你为之奋斗的事
You're wrestling with how everything you stood for
也许是无意义的
might be pointless.
很艰难 相信我 我懂
It's hard. Believe me, I know.
你会明白我是对的
And you'll see I'm right.
我明白我看错了你
What I see is how wrong I've been about you.
我一直以为你是我的那一半
I always thought of you as the other half of me.
我们上过同样的课
We were taught the same lessons.
在同一片空下嬉戏
We played under the same sun.
甚至表现一致 扮成一个人
We even matched each other to become one person.
但你不是我的那一半
But you're not my other half.
你是我的影子
You're my shadow.
你是被我遗弃的黑暗阴影
You're the darkness I leave behind me.
我为正义而战
I'm fighting for what is right.
你只为自己而战
You're not fighting for anything but yourself,
为你内心的怨恨与怒火而战
your resentment, your anger.
我们在这个国家
we both felt the burden
都感受到一样的身份负担
of being ourselves in this country,
但你对此怨念更深
but you've carried it harder.
那些成见与偏执
The prejudice, the bigotry --
你无法向人敞开心扉
you could never let anyone in.
你总是等别人露出真面目
You were always waiting for them to show their true face,
而他们没有时 你就逼迫他们
and when they didn't, you forced them to see it.
比如西蒙
Like Simon.
你为了能够战斗而让我们加入♥联♥调局
You enrolled us in the FBI so you could fight,
但执法不能满足你 对吧
but the law wasn't enough, was it?
你不能单纯地打击愤恨
You couldn't simply fight hate,
因为你也同样愤恨
because you felt hate, too.
我可以问你
I'd ask who changed you
是谁改变了你 让你参与其中
who turned you into this thing,
但我知道答案是我
but I know the answer is me.
你好大胆子啊
How dare you come in here
就这样过来视宪法为无物
and trample over the Constitution
连带杀害无辜百姓
and murder innocent civilians in the process!
无辜百姓
Innocent civilians?
你自己说了 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥混在其中
You yourself said some are terrorists in hiding.
我做的是你做不了的事 结束这一切
I'm doing what you couldn't. I'm ending this.
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手里的武器
Those terrorists have a weapon
危及到城市中心的安全
pointed at the heart of the city.
我们必须消灭掉
We have to take it out.
如果大家都死了 也只是代价而已
And if everyone dies, that's the price we pay.
如果不袭击就能解除生化武器呢
What if we can take out the bio weapon without a strike?
我们楼里有自己人
We have someone on the inside!
艾丽克丝·帕里什 那个奇迹创造者
Alex Parrish, miracle worker.
她以前拯救过上千人
She saved thousands before.
现在能拯救百万人
She can save millions now.
就让她试试吧
Just give her a chance.
还是说你为了更容易解决
Or would you rather go to your grave
即使滥杀无辜
knowing that you took innocent lives
你也死得瞑目呢
just 'cause it was easier.
杀人不是易事
There's nothing easy about this.
48分钟之后
Permission to strike
将发动空袭
will be granted in 48 minutes.
这之前有结果
You give me results before then,
我就取消
I'll call it off.
48分钟
48 minutes.
-别松手 -不用你说
- Hey, don't let go. - Don't tell me.
好
Okay.
我不能跟你们走
I can't come with you.
是不能还是不想
Can't or won't?
即使我被拷打了
Even after I've been tortured,
你还是觉得我可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
you still think I could be a terrorist?
听着 恕我直言
Look, no offense,
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥也不是没有可能的事
but it wouldn't be today's biggest surprise, okay?
我留下陪她
I'll stay back with her.
你们回掩体中
Go back to the bunker.
如果我们半小时没回来 就联♥系♥联调局
If we're not back in 30 minutes, call the FBI.
就说我们失败了
Tell them we failed.
你们俩准备好了吗
You two good to go?
英国 伦敦
当时艾略特在牛津大学当入学导师
It was when Elliot was working as an admissions tutor while at Oxford.
父亲想让他知道什么是真正的工作
Father made him to teach him what a real job felt like,
入学导师是什么真正的工作啊
as if admissions tutor is a real job.
不是吧 非得谈吗
Come on, must we?
不 不用
No, we mustn't.
但我喜欢说这事 所以你闭嘴听吧
But I love this story, so shut up.
亲爱的 我都听你讲了十多遍了
Dear, you act like I haven't already heard it 12 times.
不是讲给你听的
Oh, it's not for you.
-讲给孩子门听的 -她们听得可"认真"了
- It's for the girls. - Oh, who are positively rapt.
总之 艾略特打给我说
Anyway, Elliott calls me and says,
"小夏 我圣诞节要带回一个人
"Char, there's someone I'm bringing for Christmas
让你见见
you have to meet.
他风趣幽默 有些邪魅"
He's wickedly funny and vaguely depraved."
结果来了个邋遢的流浪儿
What walks in is this street urchin he found.
头发漂成糟糕的金色
Terrifyingly bleach-blond hair
说话口音还特别重
and an accent one could all but understand.
卡姆登锁的口音就这样啦
Something that had crawled out of Camden Lock.
然后
Next thing I know,
哈里一整个夏天都跟我们待在庄园里
Harry's with us at the estate the whole summer.
我们三人就像《故园风雨后》
The three of us very "Brideshead."
伦敦近郊布赖兹赫德庄园里的故事
我以为他爱上了我
I thought he was in love with me.
也许是呢
Maybe I was.
不 你没有
No, you weren't.
菲利普 睡觉时间到了吗
Phillip, is it time for bed?
是啊 来吧 孩子们
Yes, yes. Come on, kids.
你们该走了 去刷牙吧
You're excused. Let's go brush our teeth.
小普带孩子去睡觉 我们可以谈谈正事
While Pip puts the kids to bed, we can talk shop.
沃克斯豪尔大厦[军情六处]的人
Everyone at Vauxhall Cross hopes your time at The Farm
希望你在农场完成了任务
is getting us what we need.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表