剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Well, then, no one will know what happened in here.
有点感伤啊
That's a little sad.
我们知道
Well, we know.
"谋杀榜"第一位呢
Top of the Murder Board, huh?
你呢
And you?
你看到我的排名了 我失败了
Well, you saw my ranking. I failed.
你还有事想要跟我说吗
Is there anything else you want to talk to me about?
你想要我跟你说什么事吗
Is there something you want me to talk to you about?
"反情局"还没联♥系♥你吧
So, the AIC hasn't contacted you yet?
我说了 他们联♥系♥我就通知你
I told you I'd tell you if they did.
我们在一起的日子里 你跟我说了很多事
Yeah, well, you told me a lot of things in our time together,
其中也有不少谎言
and not all of them have been true.
我们不是说好了吗
I thought we made a deal,
如果我决定好了 你就不会再追查...
that you wouldn't persist with this if I decided that --
是 我说谎了
We did. I lied.
米兰达没说错
Well, Miranda was right.
是 但你也说谎了
Yes, she was, but you lied, too.
你真打算一直咬着不放吧
You're really not gonna give this up, are you?
为什么放手呢 瑞恩 这一开始就是我的任务
Why should I, Ryan? This was my assignment first.
任务没完成之前 我不会罢手
So I'm not letting it go till it's done.
好吧
Okay. Well...
我答应彼此在这里坦诚相待
we promised each other we'd tell the truth in here,
既然这是最后一晚
and since it's our last night,
希望你不介意我要说的事
I hope you don't mind what I'm about to say.
他们选了我 艾丽克丝 没选你
They chose me, Alex, not you.
结束了
It's over.
这是我想让你这么想而已
That's what I wanted you to believe.
James Vincent McMorrow - "Evil"
我还希望你能打给我呢
I was hoping you'd call.
听你这么说 我很高兴
Well, that's good to hear.
你说要带我去吃晚餐
Uh, you promised me dinner.
什么时候去啊
When's that happening?
这周怎么样 我想再见到你
How about this weekend? I'd like to see you again.
你当时表现很好 谢尔比
You were good, Shelby.
感觉不错
Feels good.
他完全信了 我们继续任务吧
We have him. We're gonna do this.
好 保重
Okay. Take care.
我搞到你想从卡里姆口中得知的信息了
I got the information you requested from Kareem.
你绝不会在他身上找到我的指纹
And you won't even find a single fingerprint on him from me.
因为我利用里昂·瓦莱斯为我善后了
Because I used Leon Velez to clean it up.
因为他心太软
Because he's weak
他不该加入我们的组织
and he shouldn't be a part of what we're doing.
都顺利吗
All good?
拭目以待吧
Well, that remains to be seen.
那药起作用了吗
Hey, did that pill work?
你放进他的饮品里了吗
Well, did you spike his drink?
是啊
Yeah.
那就会起作用
Well, then, it worked.
他服下的那个小辐射追踪器
Little radiation tracer he ingested
是谍报技术秘密 军情六处赏的人情
is a little tradecraft secret, courtesy of MI6.
里面是这个吗
That's what was in it?
你给他下毒了吗
You -- You poisoned him?
我说过了 不会伤害到他
I already told you, it's not gonna hurt him.
只是个追踪器
It's just a tag.
我们亲爱的老师兼老奸巨猾的罪犯
Our dear teacher/criminal mastermind
会在八天内分泌极微小剂量的辐射量
will simply secrete a minor dose of radiation over the next eight days.
而我们将对他的行踪了若指掌
And we can track everywhere he goes with this.
他此刻在哪
So, where is he now?
就在街对面
He's just across the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
等飞机出发五分钟后
When the jets are five minutes out,
帮我接通白宫的保密线路
I'm going to need a secure line to the White House
我要跟哈斯总统确认发射命令
in order to get the final go-launch confirmation from President Haas.
马上发通缉令
You get that BOLO out immediately!
纽约警方 州警
NYPD, State Police,
-让国安局追踪所有跟她相关的号♥码 -是 长官
- get NSA to flag any number associated with her. - Yes, ma'am.
接到进一步指令之前 此事不要对外宣扬
Until further notice, we keep this need-to-know.
-公众面对的坏消息够多了 -怀特
- The public's already dealing with too much as it is. - Wyatt.
怎么了 出什么事了
What's going on? What happened?
艾丽克丝·帕里什逃走了 上将
Alex Parrish escaped, General.
米兰达·肖也逃走了
And so did Miranda Shaw.
开车
Drive.
赶紧
Now.
给我一个相信你的理由
Give me one reason why I should trust you.
你说得对 艾丽克丝
You're right, Alex.
换成是我 我也不会相信我 但这么说吧
I wouldn't trust me, either, but I will tell you this.
我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之一
I am one of the terrorists,
而等我们谈完
and after the conversation that we are about to have,
你也会是
you will be, too.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表