剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
It didn't take many calls to figure out it was you.
我只说我想常见到你
All I said was that I wished I saw you more.
我确实想
And I do.
你明知他们欠你
You knew they owed you.
明知他们会听到心里去
You knew what it would mean coming from you,
最差劲的是
and worst of all,
你明知这不是我想要的
you knew it wasn't what I wanted.
但你还是这么做了
But you did it anyway.
当了这么久的教官
All this time teaching has made you think
让你觉得自己是最厉害的特工
you were the best operative that never was.
但你知道外面的人怎么说吗
But you know what they say about you?
你被撤下来 真是好事
That it was a blessing you got benched.
可能是有人故意泄露了你的名字
That someone probably leaked your name on purpose
确保你不会再搞砸事情
to make sure you never screwed up again.
我加入
I'm in.
告诉我下一步怎么做
Tell me what I do next.
你利用你跟里昂的交情
So, you'll use your new bond with Leon
让他出来
to get him out of the room,
我趁机把窃听器装进去
and I'll put this bad boy in there.
好
Okay.
我决定相信自己的第一直觉
I decided to go with my first instinct.
里昂是正确人选
Leon is the right answer.
这没事儿
Which is fine,
但我们不是说好
but what happened to when we're in here,
在安全屋里对彼此坦诚吗
we tell each other the truth?
那不代表我们不能意见相悖啊
That... That doesn't mean that we always have to agree on everything.
我就是想确定下一切都没变
I just want to make sure nothing's changed.
一切都没变
Nothing has changed.
我们感情不变
We're still us.
-回见 -好
- I'll see you there. - All right.
欧文·霍尔 秘密特工 特区公开的秘密
Ultraviolence - New Order
瑞恩装好窃听器了
Ryan's placed the bug.
你推他们一把是对的
You did the right thing pushing them.
希望他们不会因此心生芥蒂
I just hope we're not pushing them apart.
准备好了
We're ready.
关掉 关掉
Turn it off. Turn it off!
为什么会有干扰
Why is there interference?
有人已经装了窃听器了
There's already a bug in there.
为什么还会有人监听"农场"
Why would somebody else bug The Farm?
-也许跟我们的原因一样 -或者...
- Maybe the same reason we are. - Or...
艾丽克丝和瑞恩的卧底调查让"反情局"察觉到了
Alex and Ryan's digging tipped the AIC off to what we're doing.
你自己一个人坐了很久了
You've been sat on your own for a long time.
我听到酒保说
I overheard the bartender saying
你还没点单
you hadn't even ordered a drink,
我想我至少
so I thought at the very least
要让你看起来点了
I'd make it look like you did.
任何时候
At any given time,
酒吧中有百分之十六的人不饮酒
16% of people at a bar are abstaining from drinking.
朱利安
Julian.
威尔
Will.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会 威尔
Nice to meet you, Will.
我能坐吗
Can I?
请坐
Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
No problem.
整个系统都出问题了
The entire system's been compromised.
应该是启动磁区病毒
Boot sector virus, we think.
全盘诊断前 还不能确定
Can't be sure until we run a full diagnostic,
但植入病毒的人想毁掉所有文件
but whoever did this wanted everything destroyed.
这下好了
Right. Great.
谢谢你
And thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
是个简单活儿
It was an easy job.
我们俩的电脑都不能用了
So, now both our computers are just paperweights.
我记得我保险柜里还有一份拷贝盘
I remembered I still had a hard copy in my safe.
我回去拿了 给了伯克 让他分给大家
Ran back to get it and gave it to Burke to distribute now.
这...这太棒了 谢尔比
That's... That's... That's great, Shelby.
瑞恩·布斯呢
Where is Ryan Booth?
你们把艾丽克丝·帕里什怎么了
帕里什死了 你再多嘴一句 下个死的就是瑞恩·布斯了
闭嘴 回去站好
这里我们说得算 我们可以为所欲为
干掉两个
艾丽克丝还活着
Alex is alive.
艾丽克丝·帕里什
Alex Parrish?
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表