剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
你真以为我会参与秘训特工的组织吗
You really think I'd be part of a secret organization?
我不耍心机 艾丽克丝 我训练间谍
I don't play games, Alex. I train spies.
你们该为自己骄傲
You have a lot to be proud of.
极少人才会被选上
Few make it this far.
你的岳父是个很有权势的人
Your father-in-law is a very...powerful man.
这不代表他就能逃避罪责
Well, that doesn't mean he should get away with it.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
以前不是 以后也不是
I never was, I never will be.
你是联调局的人 她也是
You're FBI, both of you.
我会跟你交代一切
I will tell you everything I know.
我不能冒险离开美国
I can't risk leaving the country.
记得海伦·夏普吗
Remember Helen Sharp?
她被杀之后 你的名字就被泄露了
After she was killed, your name was leaked.
本来不该发展到这一步
It wasn't supposed to go this far.
我知道你一直都在干什么 我加入
I know what you're doing. I'm in.
-谢尔比 -你在哪 艾丽克丝
- Shelby. - Where are you, Alex?
就在需要我的地方
Exactly where I need to be.
纽约 金融区
危机事件区域
你没事吧
Are you okay?
瞧瞧 又做"室友"了
Well, well... roommates again.
他们真了解怎么"折磨"我啊
They know how to torture me, don't they?
卡莉
Carly.
你还活着
You're alive!
他们一直把你关在哪儿啊
Where have they been keeping you?
把我一个人关起来了
In a room by myself.
我之前还希望你逃跑了 或被释放了
I had hoped you'd escaped or...were released.
哈里
Harry.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
马上就能知道了
We're about to find out.
我们给你注射了快速作用的分♥析♥剂品
You've been given a fast-acting narco-analytic
确保精确的回答
to ensure accurate responses.
你要回答一系列问题
You're gonna answer a series of questions.
诚实回答 就会很快结束
Answer truthfully, and this will be over soon...
要么生 要么死
one way or another.
他们说什么呢
What are they saying?
他们问他都去过哪里
They're asking where he's been.
我在巴塞尔跟线人见面
I met an asset in Basel.
然后我去了巴登维勒
Then, I traveled to Badenweiler.
化名是什么
Under what name?
格伦·威勒
Glen Weller.
两个地点确认了 还需要一个
Two points. We need one more.
去到巴登维勒之后 还去了哪里
And after Badenweiler, where did you go.
奥斯陆
To Oslo.
六月十九号♥
On June 19th.
你们阻止不了
You can't end this.
我们会不惜一切代价保护国...
We're gonna do whatever it takes to protect this countr--
我们也是
So will we.
九个月前
我欠你一杯酒
So, I owe you a drink, huh?
真讽刺 是吧
It's ironic, isn't it?
我花了三个月时间
I spent the last three months
教你如何成为一名特工
teaching you how to be an operative.
结果你一直在我身边卧底 执行任务
and you were undercover the entire time, operating me.
天呐 我真是没看出来
Man, I missed the signs.
抱歉 我知道这滋味不好受
I'm sorry. But I know how it feels.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要你的帮助 欧文
I need your help, Owen.
拿什么帮
With what?
俩人去对付一个你都没法证明其存在的组织吗
A crusade against a conspiracy you can't even prove exists?
要因此而失去家人与生活 直到一无所有吗
With tearing down my life and family till there's nothing left?
我已经差不多一无所有了
Because we're almost there,
我觉得你也不需要帮忙
and I don't feel like you need any help.
别这样 这么说不公道
Come on. That's not fair.
你指控我女儿
What's not fair is you accusing my daughter
是美国史上最大叛国组织的核心成员
of being at the center of what could only be called
这才是不公道
the largest organized act of treason in U.S. history.
你以为过来请我喝杯酒 就能补救这一点
And it's not fair you expect you coming in here and buying me a drink
这才不公道
is gonna rectify that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别道歉 事已至此 道歉没用
Don't be sorry! You can't do this and be sorry!
要查准了
Be right.
你确信是这样吗 艾丽克丝
Are you right, Alex?
酒钱算她
It's on her.
Lady Gaga - "A-YO"
情报局报告
亚太策略与规划中心
朝鲜最高领导人加强了...
这部手♥机♥以及其它五部这种手♥机♥
This phone and five others like it
之前都藏在你家的假墙之内
were hidden in a false wall in your house.
是谁放进去的
Who put them there?
七个月前 在提克里特
Look, seven months ago, in Tikrit,
首相的车队遭遇炸♥弹♥袭击
the prime minister's motorcade was bombed,
刚好她就在24小时前着陆...
and she landed 24 hours before --
我留意到你最近都没怎么吃饭
So I noticed you haven't been eating much lately.
我竟然你没听到你在我家厨房♥里做饭
I can't believe I didn't hear you in my own kitchen.
因为我在自己住处做的
'Cause I made it in mine,
我只是带过来给你而已
and I just walked it over to your house.
好吧...
Okay, what --
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
你说你想让我查准了
You told me you wanted me to be right.
无心之言而已
I didn't mean it.
-放手吧 -我做不到
- Walk away from this. - I can't.
你能做到 你就是不想
You can. You just won't.
听我的 我这是给你救生索呢
Take it from me, I'm offering you a life line here.
闭上眼 深呼吸
Close your eyes, take a deep breath,
忘记这一切
and forget about all of this.
我因为执迷而失去了女儿
I lost my daughter because of my obsession.
你的执迷会让你失去什么呢
What will you lose because of your obsession?
我永远不会闭眼不管 欧文
I will never close my eyes, Owen.
直到上周为止 你也没有
And up until last week, you didn't, either.
尽管我很想你
As much as I've missed you,
但在这里见面很不妥啊
this was a bad idea, meeting here.
菲利普 这里没人会认出你
Philip, please, as if anybody's gonna recognize you
这是在弗吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡的金叶酒吧
at the Gold Leaf in Williamsburg, Virginia,
还是华夫饼特♥价♥日
on Waffle Wednesday.
假装我们俩是老友就行了
Just pretend we're two old friends.
我们确实是老友
We are old friends.
这就对了 这么想就行了
Oh, there we go. That's the spirit.
别紧张 放松
Now, just breathe, relax,
喝个咖啡 享受我的陪伴
have a coffee, enjoy my company.
你一向很喜欢
You usually do.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
我跟特区办公室的人三点见面
My meeting with the D.C. office is at 3:00.
我要怎么做
What do I do?
你去找档案科
Now, you ask for the records department.
不是不是 别这样
No, no, no, no, no. Come on.
小普 你是他女婿 没人会为难你
Pip, you're the son-in-law. They won't ask questions.
你进去后 就有权限看到
Once inside, you get access to the manifests
那家公♥司♥在2005年后所有出海船只的舱单
for every ship the company has sailed since '05.
你把舱单交给我
You bring those to me.
你真想拿那份舱单搞出点什么吗
And you intend to actually do something with them?
不 我只是为了看你吃华夫饼才叫你来的
No. No, all of this was just so I could see you eat a waffle.
他是我女儿的外公 我们的儿子就要出生了
He's my children's grandfather. We have a son on the way.
我知道
I know.
夏洛特呢
What about Charlotte?
我想她会支持我 而不是他吧
I'd hope she'd stand by me instead of him.
如果不是那样
I mean, if not...
他活该为艾略特的死而付出代价
He deserves to pay for what he did to Elliot.
小普 把舱单交给我
Look, Pip, just bring me the manifests.
我会...
I will do the --
抱歉 你继续吃吧
I'm sorry, I-I'll let you get back to breakfast.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表