剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
They have a great man for a grandfather.
那你呢
And what about you?
我们回头见了 小普
I'll see you soon, Pip.
你昨晚怎么了
What happened to you last night?
我们在国安局执行任务时 莉迪亚让你做了些事
When we were at the NSA, Lydia had you do something.
那是机密
It's classified.
但是随之引发的事不是机密了
Yeah, well, where it led to wasn't.
隔壁镇某个空屋里 有人在监视我们
A squat one town over. Someone's been surveying us.
或者那只是她想给我们制♥造♥的假象
Or maybe that's what she wanted us to believe,
她说那些话来误导我们
and she said what she said to throw us off the track.
"反情局"不存在 艾丽克丝
There is no AIC, Alex.
我不知道你找到什么 但调查结束了
I don't know what you found, but this investigation's over.
米兰达下令要我收工了
Miranda ordered me to wrap it up here.
"收工"
Wrap it up?
"收工"什么意思
What do you mean "Wrap it up"?
他们给我几天时间
They gave me a couple of days.
基斯不想让任何人怀疑
Keyes doesn't want anyone to suspect
联调局探员一直在这里卧底
the FBI was here, undercover this whole time.
瑞恩 我们发现的这个地方
Look, Ryan, this place that we found,
我不知道谁是幕后黑手 但确实不对劲
I don't who's behind it, but something's going on.
我们现在不能离开
We can't leave right now.
你不必离开 你不是联调局的
Well, you don't have to. You're not FBI.
但他们是
But they are.
下午好
Well, good afternoon.
我知道你们不习惯欧文之外的人上课
I know you're not used to anyone but Owen leading class,
但这周总是我来教
but this is a week I always teach.
好了 来见见乔纳森·莱昂斯
With that, meet Jonathan Lyons --
耶鲁毕业生 冠军浆手
Yale graduate, champion rower,
这里招募过的最好学员之一
and one of the best recruits to ever walk these halls.
他首次任务就是他梦寐以求的任务
His first assignment was his dream assignment --
莫斯科驻地
Moscow Station.
那也是他最后一次任务
It was also his last.
莱昂斯先生当时在游说国防部一名线人
Mr. Lyons was working an asset in the Ministry of Defense.
结果那名线人是个诱饵 是个陷阱
That asset turned out to be a dangle...a trap.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥以污点材料逮捕他
FSB arrested him with compromising material
并定他为不受欢迎的人 立刻遣返回国
and promptly sent him home PNG -- persona non Grata.
莱昂斯先生不再能进入俄♥罗♥斯♥
Mr. Lyons is no longer welcome in the Russian Federation,
由于他已在公众前暴露
and due to the public nature of his exposure,
他无法再执行任务 只能在局里做文职
unable to serve anywhere but a desk at the Agency.
乔纳森还算幸运的
Jonathan was lucky.
他还是新手 所以只是丢了出外勤的资格而已
He was green, and he had nothing to lose except his career.
但对经验更丰富的特工来说
But for more experienced operatives,
暴露可能让你失去自♥由♥
exposure can cost you your freedom,
让你的线人失去性命
it can cost your assets their lives,
还有我们在血泪中得出的经验
and as we've learned the hard way,
任务一旦启动 很难再停下
once set in motion, it can rarely be stopped.
霍尔先生
Mr. Hall?
想当年...
Now, back in the old days...
有何贵干
Can I help you?
我是特别探员 简·麦金农
I'm Special Agent Jane McKinnon.
这是我搭档 威尔·凯勒赫
This is my partner, Will Kelaher.
-好吧 -你们学员的身份很安全
- Okay. - Your recruits' identities are safe.
我们来这里都受过审查的
We're both cleared to be here.
我们保证不会影响你们的教学
We promise it won't interfere with your instruction.
我们在调查一名男子昨晚死在附近的案子
We're investigating the nearby death of a man last night.
他的遗体被发现在
His remains were found
一栋废弃大楼中爆♥炸♥的残骸里
in the aftermath of an explosion in an abandoned building.
我乐意帮忙 这和我有什么关系
I'm happy to help. So, what does this have to do with me?
死者是你的前学员
The body is one of your former recruits.
你认得这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
八个月前
艾丽克丝 她骗了你 揍了你
Alex, she lied to you, kicked your ass,
留你在那里等死 这还只是今天的事
and left you for dead, and that's just today.
更别提她在"农场"是怎么对你的了
Not to mention what she did to you at The Farm.
我这六个月一直和莉迪亚共事
I've worked with Lydia the past six months.
我一直觉得她可信
She's been trustworthy to me.
恕我直言
No offense,
但你不曾是廉姆·奥康纳最好的朋友吗
but weren't you Liam O'Connor's best friend?
我们不必相信她 我绝对不会
Hey, we don't have to trust her, and I definitely don't.
我们只要确保
We just have to make sure that
那些硬盘不会落到坏人手里
those drives don't fall into the wrong hands.
我从没想过自己会穿上这玩意
Oh, I never, ever thought I'd be wearing one of these.
你穿着挺不错
It looks good on you.
蓝色衬托出了你眼里的惊慌
Blue really brings out the panic in your eyes.
电力恢复了
The grid's back on.
让联调局更容易进行搜查
Makes it easier for the FBI to make their sweeps,
这也提醒了我
which reminds me,
我们现在混成联调局的人
just because we now blend in with the FBI,
但避免生事端 还是不要碰上他们了
doesn't mean we should cross paths with them.
天啊 希望这就是终集了 而不是续集
Oh, Lord, I hope this is the end and not the sequel.
走吧 行动
Come on. Let's go.
谍网 第二季 第十三集
我们行动要快
We have to act fast.
银行 图书馆 美联储和交易所
The bank, the library, the Federal Reserve and the Exchange
都能上传硬盘内容
will all have the capabilities to upload the drives.
四个目标
Four targets?
时间紧迫 我们得分头行动
We need to split up for time's sake.
我和艾丽克丝去图书馆和美联储
Alex and I will take the library and the Reserve.
你们三个去银行和交易所
You three take the bank and the Exchange.
好
Okay.
-保持通讯畅通 -好
- Keep your comms open. - Okay.
指控"公民解放阵线成员"的所有罪名
The list of charges against the Citizen's Liberation Front,
其中包括了你们
which includes both of you,
都有... 先从纵火 袭击
is...why don't we start with arson, assault,
密谋欺诈政♥府♥
conspiracy to defraud the government,
非法持有生物武器
possession of a biological weapon,
勒索 一级与二级谋杀这些罪名开始吧
extortion, homicide in the first and second degree.
对了 还有叛国罪
Oh, right, and treason.
当时有人告诉我 这些人是想做好事
I was told these people wanted to do good.
他们之前是这样
They did.
米兰达早知道这事会发生
Miranda knew this was coming.
她让我做她内部的眼线
She asked me to be her eyes and ears on the inside,
以防事态失控
just in case things got out of control.
但我们都没想到
But neither of us could predict
"公民解放阵线成员"会变得这么激进
the Citizen's Liberation Front would turn radical
会杀掉这么多人
and so much blood would be spilled.
由于之前没有发生过功勋卓著的探员
Since there is no precedent for two decorated agents
密谋叛国的先例
taking up arms against their own country,
我得去打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to make a few phone calls
搞清楚处理流程
to figure out what the procedure is.
八个月前
如果特工死亡
Now, when an operative dies,
我们会在兰利的荣誉墙上加一颗星
we add a star to Langley's Wall of Honor.
目前墙上一共有117颗星
And currently, that wall has 117 stars.
也就是117名中情局特工
That's 117 Agency employees
因公殉职
who died doing their duty.
为了让你们不上墙
Now, to keep you off that wall,
也为了我不用去见你们的挚爱通知死讯
and to keep me from appearing at your loved ones' front door,
我们要求所有特工都制定一个EAP
we ask all operatives to put together an EAP,
也就是紧急行动方案
or emergency action plan.
这个方案目的旨在
This is a course of action
身份暴露时 如何逃生
for how to get out alive if you're exposed.
如果你暴露了
Now, when you're exposed,
你得立即通过密情传递点
you have to find a way to communicate with your assets
秘密与你的线人取得联♥系♥
quickly and discreetly via dead drop.
首先要留下记号♥
It begins with a signal.
当线人收到情报后
When the asset collects the drop,
给你留下回复是很重要的
it's important for them to signal back.
即便在这个数字时代
Even in this digital age,
别低估了这种传统的优秀间谍手段
don't discount the importance of good, old-fashioned spycraft.
无论做什么 千万别被抓
And whatever you do, don't get caught!
蒙帕斯女士 我们是联调局探员
Ms. Mampasi, we're from the FBI,
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表