剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
国家在重整过程中
I think the country could benefit
一定很需要你的见解和专业意见
from your insight and your expertise in that reshaping.
采访已经结束了 总统阁下
The interview's over, Mr. President.
您可以有话直说
You can speak directly.
您希望我做什么
What do you want me to do?
为了你自身的安全
For your own safety,
你最好不要过问细节
I think it's best you stay insulated from the how,
-只要知道何时行动就行了 -还有呢
- as long as you know the when. - And?
我就这么说吧
Well, I'll just say this,
我劝你未来几天都不要出城
I wouldn't leave town in the next couple of days.
已经过了好几小时了 她在哪儿
It has been hours. Where is she?
SDR需要时间
SDRs take time.
尤其是你被美国最有权力的人监视
Especially when you might be watched by the man who carries
那就更是需要时间了
the full weight of the United States government behind you.
她只是想谨慎一点
She's...She's being thorough.
我们叫她来这儿 是不是害她处于危险中
Are we putting her in danger by asking her to come here?
我们需要她
We need her.
谢天谢地 你终于来了
Thank God you're here.
你甩掉跟踪你的人了吗
You lost your tails?
大概一小时前就甩掉了
About an hour ago.
但我在尤威尔那里
But I still changed cars
还是再换了一次车
one more time outside of Ewell.
其他人没来吗
We couldn't rally the troops?
好吧 发生了什么事
Okay. What's going on there?
"秘密数据"不见了 好像从来没出现过一样
The cache is gone, as if it was never there.
所有情报 数据 模式 国♥家♥机♥密♥都...
Any piece of intel, data, pattern, state secrets...
-因为他们的计划已经准备好了吗 -是的
- Because whatever they're about to do is ready to go? - Exactly.
最后一战由我们三人对抗不知道多少敌人吗
Three of us against who knows how many for the last stand?
胜算不大啊
Not sure I like those odds.
她说得对 我们需要帮手
She's right. We need help.
那我们就去找
Then we get help.
如果我们不能指望蕾娜和瑞恩
If we can't count on Raina and Ryan,
那我们就找信得过的朋友
we find friends that we can count on.
我本来几小时后就要去墨西哥玩了
And I was just hours away from a trip to Mexico.
如果我的同事知道我来这儿了
And if anybody I worked with knew I was here,
我就会丢掉几个月前就该丢掉的工作
I would've lost the job I should have lost months ago.
我一直在电♥话♥旁边等候
I've just been waiting by the phone.
这里就是掩体吗
So this is the bunker?
只用到表面空间的24%
Only using 24% of the surface space.
为了节省电力
Power move.
米兰达·肖
Miranda Shaw.
我们还没正式见过
We've not formally met.
没有
No.
但我听说过很多你的事
But I know a lot about you.
大部分都不是真的
Most of it wrong.
我不知道来到这里 我作何感想
Well, I don't know how I feel about being here.
他们让我别无选择
They gave me no choice.
我知道
I know.
老实说
To be honest,
我三十年来第一次睡了个好觉
I had the first good night's sleep in about 30 years.
只要关掉电视就行了
I just had to turn off the television.
艾丽克丝 为什么找我们过来
All right, Alex, why are we here?
我们会陷入多大的麻烦
And how much trouble are we gonna get into?
你知道我不能惹上麻烦的
Because you know I can't get into trouble.
我们已经陷入困境了 米兰达
We're already in trouble, Miranda.
"秘密数据"不见了
With the cache gone,
第一次恐袭很可能就在今天发动
it's most likely the first attack will be today.
进攻开始日
D-Day.
第一次很好玩
That was so much fun the first time.
今年我已经有两次差点死掉
I've already almost died twice this year.
我今天决不能死
I'm not dying today.
我能帮上什么忙呢
How can I help?
研究一下为什么信息从网上被撤掉了
Work to see why all of this has been taken offline.
其他人可以分♥析♥罗尔克的行政命令
I think the rest of us could analyze Roarke's executive orders,
看看是否能找出更大的阴谋
to see if they point to a greater plan.
怎么了
What?
是你叫我来帮忙的
You asked me to help.
-我这就在帮啊 -谢谢
- I'm helping.- Thank you.
我以前也可能看错你了
I may have been wrong about you, too.
还等什么呢 我们开始工作吧
What are you waiting for? Let's get to work.
《谍网》
第二季 第二十一集
我们应该留在家里的
We should have stayed at the house.
不行 有人随机扫荡要抓我们呢
We couldn't. They were doing random sweeps.
你为什么一直盯着他们
Why do you keep staring at them?
只是在看艾丽克丝带领B队
Just watching Alex lead the B-team
走进另一条死胡同
down yet another blind alley.
你真是输不起的人啊
You are a bitter, bitter man.
你也没过去啊
I don't see you out there.
我有真正的原因
I have a real cause.
你只是因为受情伤了
You just have a wounded heart.
漫威《奇异博士》里有强大魔法的巫师
你不要假装自己是古一法师 分♥析♥我的内心好吗
No. Don't get all The Ancient One on me, all right.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know what that is,
但我知道你真正让你恼怒的是什么
and I know what you're really mad at.
不是艾丽克丝擅自行事
It's not Alex going off the road.
而是和艾丽克丝一起擅自行事的人
It's who Alex went off-roading with.
五天内颁布了三十道行政命令
30 executive orders in five days.
这一条冻结了金融法规
And this one freezes financial regulations
联邦公报
直到他批准才能解封
until he can approve them.
他的最终目的是什么
I mean, what's the endgame here?
减少对银行的限制
Fewer restrictions on banks.
对冲基金经理可不介意少点法规
A hedge fund manager wouldn't mind less regulation.
-可这跟恐♥怖♥主♥义♥无关啊 -对
- Yeah, but that doesn't relate to terrorism. - No.
也就是说这跟罗尔克的计划无关
Which means it wasn't part of Roarke's plan.
可能只是帮他朋友克里斯汀·凯利一个忙
It's probably just a favor for his friend Christian Kelly.
从你们共同的表达内容来看
judging from your collective expressions,
我将要打断一场非常重要的对话
I'm about to interrupt an important conversation.
我为此感到抱歉
For that I'm sorry,
但我的问题同等重要
but I have an equally important question.
你能否多告诉我些关于克利夫兰那次行动的信息
Can you tell me more about your operation in Cleveland?
你去那里是因为有个"同伙"成员
You went there because one of the Collaborators
掌握了一部分"秘密数据" 对吗
got a piece of the cache, right?
要威胁法官 引起暴♥动♥
To threaten a judge and start a riot?
威尔 不如你先专注于
Okay, Will, why don't we focus on
找出删掉了"秘密数据"的人
finding who deleted the cache first,
然后我们再回顾历史 好吗
and then we can play recent history, okay?
很好
Okay, good.
如果他继续纠结细节
If he keeps getting hung up on details,
那我们下周都无法离开这儿
we're gonna be here till next week.
这条要求我们击败伊♥斯♥兰♥阵线的备忘录呢
What about this memorandum committing us to defeat the Islamic Front?
可能罗尔克想挑起海外的紧张局势
Maybe Roarke wanted to stir up tensions overseas?
好 那这条呢
Okay, what about..what about that one?
谢尔比: 你有他消息了吗
凯勒布: 电♥话♥和短♥信♥都没有 你呢
谢尔比: 我也没有 我很担心
还是再看看这条吧
All right. Let's go back to this one.
谢尔比: 我也是
谢尔比: 还是没消息 他联♥系♥过你吗
凯勒布: 没有
罗尔克加强边境安保的行政命令
Roarke's EO on increasing border security,
有没有可能"同伙"
any chance the Collaborators have an interest
想利用美墨双方的关系
in exploiting Mexican-American relations?
我知道我应该专注调查"秘密数据"的事
I know, I should be focusing on the cache.
但我在调查"同伙"策划的那起坠机事件
But I was looking into the plane crash the Collaborators orchestrated,
与克里斯汀·凯利有关的那次
the one connected to Christian Kelly?
那架飞机上的航电技术...
The avionics technology on the plane...
我们已经知道了
We already know that.
坠机事故后
Kelly profited highly from
该科技公♥司♥股价暴涨 凯利大赚了一笔
the technology company's rise after the crash.
我们都知道
We know that.
如果安装该航电系统是出于其他目的呢
But what if the avionics system has another purpose?
坠机事故导致航电股股价暴涨
The crash caused avionics stock to rise,
但要想赚钱 多的是比坠机更简单的办法啊
but there are easier ways to make money than crashing a plane.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表