剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
I already have a hundred grunts like you ready to pull the trigger,
能随时杀人的手下
no questions asked.
总有赢得你信任的方法吧
Has to be some way I can earn your trust.
你不会喜欢的
You won't like it.
我的目标人物还没出现
So, my target hasn't shown.
我能放开喝了吗
Can I start seriously drinking yet?
至少你还没出局
At least you didn't strike out.
这种事很常见
It happens.
你的机会来了
And here's your chance to do it.
-欧文·霍尔 -麦克斯韦·弗莱彻
- Owen Hall. - Maxwell Fletcher.
我们没见过
We've never met,
但SFS的迪恩·多纳万对你赞不绝口
but Dean Donovan at the SFS sings your praises.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
我想请帕里什小姐跳支舞
I'd like to borrow Ms. Parrish for a dance.
不用请示他
I'm not his to lend.
我知道你一直在等我
I know you've been waiting for me.
与会者可自♥由♥使用会议中获得的信息
但不得透露发言者及与之相关机构的身份等
"查塔姆宫守则"
Chatham House Rule.
我们的谈话绝对保密
What's said in this room stays in this room.
我们这是谈判吗
Are we negotiating?
希望是
Hopefully.
你这是举旗交枪的节奏啊
Well, how is this anything but a surrender?
我的人要赢了
My people are winning.
我的人可不是这么说的
Well, that's not what my people say.
"我们终点见吧"
I'll see you at the finish line.
亨利 美国有很多政♥治♥家
Henry, America's had statesmen
无法放下他们之间的分歧
who couldn't put aside their differences.
他们的傲慢让一代人付出了血的代价
Their arrogance watered battlefields with the blood of an entire generation.
我们就别步前人的后尘了
Let's be better than those men.
别再挑起第二次内战了
Let's not start another Civil War.
有些分歧很重要 无法放下 总统阁下
Some differences are too great to be set aside, Madam President.
我让你做副总统
The vice presidency... it's yours.
已经太迟了
Too late for that.
即便我请辞也不行吗
Even if it comes with my resignation?
放在保险柜中 日期填在几个月后
To be kept in your safe, postdated several months,
足够时间让你去拉选票了
enough time for you to secure your confirmation.
-为何选现在 -因为我想看你会不会接受
- Why now? - Because I want to see if you'll take it,
想知道你是真想让国家度过难关
if you actually want this country to survive,
还是想看国家毁于一旦
or if you're just looking to burn it all down.
频谱干♥扰♥器♥
Broad-spectrum frequency jammer.
你们的人只能听到噪音了
All your people can hear over your comms is white noise.
窃听器也只能收到杂音
All your mics can pick up is static.
看来我们可以畅所欲言了
Well, I guess we're free to talk, then.
时局就要变了 艾丽克丝
Change is coming, Alex.
每隔几代人
Once every few generations,
世界就会经历巨变
the world is truly transformed.
新执政♥权♥崛起
The new guard takes office,
旧执政♥权♥归西
and the old guard swings from the gallows.
我们这一代人无法在革新中幸存
Our generation will not be spared that change.
但我们需要正确的人去指引重生...
But we need the right people there to guide the rebirth...
需要我这样的人 你这样的人
people like me and you.
假设我想背叛国家
Assuming I want to betray my country,
事实上我不想
which I don't,
为什么我是最佳人选呢
what makes me the right woman for this job?
你们都是权贵
Your people are titans,
有影响力的人 企业家
influencers, industrialists.
他们不是英雄
They're not heroes.
你是英雄
You're a hero.
你是领导者
You're a leader.
公众会信任你
The public will believe you.
公众会支持你
The public will turn to you
只待时机而已
when the time is right.
好好考虑一下吧
Think it over.
等你想通后 拿起电♥话♥答应我们
When you find your senses, pick up your phone and say so.
我要打给谁
Who do I call?
谁都行 我们会听到
Anyone. We'll be listening.
谢谢赏光跳舞
Thanks for the dance.
我们作战的掩体在地下 有两层
The bunker where we operate is two levels underground,
电磁脉冲防护罩 防爆破
EMP-shielded, blast-protected,
有独♥立♥的氧气与水循环系统
self-contained air and water system,
能够承受核爆
able to withstand a nuclear blast.
我会把蓝图拿给你
I'll get you the blueprints.
你现在信我了吗
You trust me now?
-差不多吧 -很好
- Getting there. - Good.
我可不想选错队 到时死无全尸
I wouldn't want to wind up on the wrong end of a car bomb.
还好你没选她的战队 跟她一起死
We're just glad you didn't get in that car with her.
你们为了封住一个记者的口
It's, pretty long lengths to go to silence a reporter
还真是下狠手啊
in this day and age, don't you think?
你们本可以...
Could have just... I don't know...
像对付里昂·瓦莱斯那样割了她的手腕
slit her wrists like you did with Leon Velez.
这次条件交换
Is apologizing for every one
还包括为我杀死的人而道歉吗
of your friends and lovers I've had killed part of this negotiation?
只有最后一句是重点
Only the last part.
窃听器录下了你供认两起杀人罪
You're on tape confessing to two murders.
你打算怎么办吧
So, what do you want to do about that?
-谈话就此结束 -不
- This conversation is over. - No.
不 这才刚刚开始呢
No, this conversation is just getting started,
除非你想余生都在监狱里度过
unless you want to spend the rest of your life in prison.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你全力配合我们
Your full and total cooperation
供出你朋友的一切罪行
and every bit of dirt we need on your friends.
条件呢
And what do I get?
一份无懈可击的免罪协议
A watertight immunity agreement...
马上签字才生效
if you sign right now.
如果你给我一些时间 我能帮你再策反两人
If you give me some time, I can bring you two more.
我们的友情如今变成这样了吗
So, this is what our friendship is now?
你到我家偷偷潜进房♥间
You sneaking around my house,
试图偷看我的邮件吗
trying to break into my e-mail?
我听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这样下去 你会伤害很多人
Keep it up, you're gonna get a lot of good people hurt.
现在 我也只是自保而已
Right now, all I'm doing is what I have to do to survive.
你手下的这些人
And all these people with you
那个顶罪的女人
and the wrong woman in jail...
利用自己的未婚妻
and using your own fiance,
她心地良善 你怎么忍♥心
the only person in this entire place who's truly good?
你竟然站在他们那边
I can't believe you're on their side.
你不了解我站在哪一边
You have no idea what side I'm on.
我提供的条件是 让你当副总统 我辞职
I've offered you the vice presidency, my resignation.
你还想要什么呢
What more could you want?
你以为这都只是为了总统一职吗
You think this is just about the presidency?
如果我想要
If I wanted that,
我不用费这么大劲 早拿下了
I could have it far easier than all this.
所以我拒绝 我不需要你辞职
So, no, I don't want your resignation.
我也没兴趣跟你谈条件
And I'm not interested in talking terms.
我需要你继续当总统
I need you exactly where you are,
而我要继续留在议长这个位子上
and I need to be exactly where I am.
但是别担心 就快结束了
But don't worry. It's almost over.
妈 抱歉打扰你和罗尔克先生的谈话
Sorry to interrupt your meeting with, Mr. Burns, Mom,
有人让我把这个给你
but I was told to give you this.
亨利 我们谈完了
Henry, I think we're done.
我已经说得很明确了
W-- I thought I made it quite clear
我对你辞职没兴趣
I'm not interested in your resignation.
不是我的辞呈
It's not mine.
是你的
It's yours.
这是唱哪一出
So, what was this all about?
调虎离山之计
A distraction to keep you away from your comrades
借此策反你的同伙
while we turned one of them against you.
如今策反成功
The job is done now,
所以你可以走了
so you're free to go.
总统感谢你为国效力
The President thanks you for your service.
我能在彩排婚宴上做什么呢
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表