剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
那你怎么会放手一搏的
So what made you take the leap?
恐惧 害怕自己永远无法尝试新事物
Fear... Fear that I'd never actually do something new,
我永远止步不前
that I'd never grow,
永远没机会有所作为
that I never actually make a difference
只能当一辈子兵
and just be another soldier in a roll call.
但如果
But what if...
如果我当律师能更有作为呢
What if I can make more of a difference by staying at my practice?
是 但你想当律师 可以随时回去
Yeah, but that job's always gonna be there when you want to go back.
但这个机会...
But a shot at this... This...
这不仅是千载难逢的机会
It isn't just once-in-a-lifetime,
而是绝无仅有的机会
it's one-in-a-million.
他们看到了你的价值
They see something in you.
你也得想办法看到这一点
You need to find out if you can see it in you, too.
你今天表现很好
You did well today.
没有
No, I didn't.
我失败了
I failed.
我没找出哈里是第五个"眼线"
I didn't I.D. Harry as my fifth eye.
找出了四个 比我第一周表现好
Four out of five is better than I did in week one.
第一周很多人都察觉不到自己被监视了
Most first-weekers don't even notice they're being watched.
我以为你只会夸其他学员呢
I thought you only reserve your flattery for the other recruits.
想知道我为什么对你这么严苛吗
You want to know why I'm hard on you?
据一项研究表明
There was a study which said
积极强化 女性表现得会更棒
women do better with positive reinforcement,
而严训会让男性表现更佳
while men do better with admonishment.
但你跟我一样 都不相信赞扬
But you don't trust a compliment any more than I do.
如果我觉得你没实力
If I didn't think you had it,
就不会对你这么严
I'd let you slide.
我见过你在中♥央♥车站袭击时
I saw how you handled yourself
匡提科的危机时
during the Grand Central bombing,
你是如何表现的
the Quantico crisis.
大部分人早放弃了 你却一直坚持
You pushed through when most people would give up.
你在压力下会发挥得更出色
You do your best work under pressure.
这点很有利
That can be an asset.
希望我有一天也能这么想
I hope I get to feel that someday.
我也是
I hope so, too.
我以为我是跟哈里熟络起来了呢
So, I thought I was getting close to Harry,
但很显然我错了
but clearly I was wrong.
瑞恩正从里昂那边下手
Ryan's working Leon,
但我不知道他进行到哪了
but I don't know how far he got with that.
他应该很快会到
He should be here anytime soon.
你可以自己问他
You can ask him yourself.
瑞恩有自己的联络人
Ryan has his own handler.
我只关心你的进展
I only care about your progress.
这是你要求的吗
You requested this?
米兰达安排的
Miranda asked me.
她说最出色的联络人
She said that the best handlers are agents
应该是跟特工关系好的探员
who are close to their operatives,
会让你觉得安全
so that you feel safe,
可以畅所欲言 做回自己
have a place to open up and be yourself for a minute
然后再回去卧底
before you have to go back undercover.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那天晚上
Just the other night,
你还说要做些刺♥激♥的工作
you were talking to me about doing something more exciting,
现在怎么当起我的保姆了
and here you are babysitting me?
这就很刺♥激♥ 艾丽克丝
This is exciting, Alex.
你的工作
What you're doing...
比抓什么金融大鳄跟黑客要有价值
It is better than busting bankers and hauling in hackers.
你在将"廉姆"这种祸害扼杀于摇篮之中
You... You are finding the next Liams before it's too late.
很抱歉之前没跟你说我的任务
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about where I was working.
你也是尽职工作而已
No, you're doing your job.
而且我都没发现
And you know what? I had no idea,
所以你一定会成功完成任务
which is why you're gonna succeed here.
好吧 我们
Okay, let's, uh...
再说下你还没跟我说的这些人
let's go over the people you haven't told me about yet.
这个人是谁
Who's this guy?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我不知道我哭什么
I don't know why I'm crying.
这才是第二天
It's just day two.
但在匡提科
but, you know, at Quantico,
他们训练我们伸张正义
we were training to do good.
而在"农场"
And at The Farm,
训练就等于攻于心计 尔虞我诈
training means manipulating, lying, deceiving.
各种手段用过头了怎么办
I mean, what if all of this goes horribly wrong?
我们会控制的
We won't let it.
瑞恩在哪儿
Where is Ryan?
他现在该过来了
He was supposed to be here by now.
他跟他的联络人在一起吧
Maybe he's with his handler.
你知道是谁吗
Any idea who that is?
小希拉酒
A Petite Sirah?
你这品味有待提高啊
You've got a lot to learn.
妮尔麦 你怎么来了
Nimah? What are you doing here?
我是你新联络人 我们得谈谈
I'm your new handler. We need to talk.
能等一下吗
Can it wait?
你的约会要等等了
Your rendezvous can.
米兰达有新情报
I have new intelligence from Miranda,
你现在就得汇报
and we need to debrief now.
瑞恩来电
我稍后再联♥系♥你
I'll talk to you later.
好 谢谢
Okay. Hey. Thank you.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
抱歉 我来不了
I'm sorry. I-I can't make it.
你跟联络人在一起
You're with your handler.
如果可以去 我肯定会去
You know I'd give anything to be there with you right now,
但我
but I... I just...
没关系
It's okay.
他们提醒我们了
We were warned.
告诉我们 各自执行任务
They told us that we were in this on our own.
我们再找时间
We'll make time.
这比我们想象中更难吧
This is gonna be harder than we thought, isn't it?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
Share It All - Jessie Ware
38小时
38 hours, huh?
我也许夸大了少许
I may have embellished a little.
22小时
It was 22.
我本来想说 我打败你了
I was going to say, "I had you beat."
现在都不用说了
Now I don't even have to.
那次你错过了什么
What did you miss that time?
你的独奏会 肖邦圆舞曲
The recital where you played Chopin's "Valse,"
Op69 No2
Opus 62 No. 2.
你妈录下来给我看了
Your mom recorded it for me.
工作来电
艾丽克丝·帕里什
艾丽克丝·帕里什 匡提科英雄
谢尔比·怀特
不 等下 不要
No, wait! Don't! No!
他们标记你们 都是因为我
They marked you all because of me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没进来时 他们就来标记了
They came in and did it while you were gone.
他们为什么还没杀了我
Why haven't they killed me?
他们本该杀了我
They should have killed me.
喂
Hello?
米兰达 谢天谢地 我是艾丽克丝
Miranda, thank God. It's Alex.
你...
Are you...
我在联邦纪念堂的地道下
I'm in a tunnel under Federal Hall
纽约警局的应急掩体中
in an NYPD emergency bunker.
天呐 你得赶紧到安全的地方
Oh, my God. You have to get yourself to safety right now.
我想那么做
If I wanted to do that,
早就做了
I would have done that already.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
只有我在里面
I'm the only one on the inside.
电♥话♥也不好用了
No phones are working.
他们应该截断了所有线路
I think they're jamming everything.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表