剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
认定你说出口的下句话
to have someone look at you like
就会暴露你低贱的出身
whatever comes out of your mouth next better prove you belong.
那我能做些什么呢
So what can I do?
我只想知道 我姐被关在哪里
I just want to know where my sister is being held
他们将会指控她什么罪名
and what the charges will be when they're filed.
你能进入罗尔克的办公室
You have access to Roarke's office.
我哪里都进不去
I don't have access to everything.
但我会尽我所能查一下
But I will find out what I can.
为了你
For you.
谢谢
Thank you.
Lorde - "Green Light"
前者为政♥治♥战争电影 后者为爱情电影
现在你愿意承认
Now will you admit that "13 Hours"
《危机13小时》比《诺丁山》更好看了吗
is a better movie than "Notting Hill"?
《危机13小时》就是我的日常生活
I lived "13 Hours," okay?
《诺丁山是》是对现实的逃避
"Notting Hill" is an escape.
如果你敢把这话说出去
And if you tell anybody that I said that,
先别忘了 我能让人从这个世界消失
just remember I know how to disappear people.
天啊 如果我们只在这里宅了一天
My God. If this is how we're acting
就变成这幅德行
after being cooped up for a day,
那到周一我们就该疯了吧
we're gonna go insane by Monday.
是啊 那些想挖新闻料的狗仔队
Yeah. The press mob looking for a story
到那时也该散了
will have moved on by then.
希望是去追踪更猛的新闻了
Hopefully to better news.
你上一次发短♥信♥给她是什么时候
When was the last time you texted her?
《诺丁山》里的剧情
休假扮《马与猎狗》杂♥志♥的记者采访茱莉亚时
Hugh was interviewing Julia for "Horse & Hound."
我们来聊聊天怎么样
How about we talk to each other?
聊我们的感觉吗
Like a conversation about our feelings?
令人忧心的感觉
Scary feelings.
你能做到的
You can do it.
你先来
You go first.
我很担心克莱
I am worried about Clay.
担心不算感觉
Worry is not a feeling.
应该算想法
It's more of a thought.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么担心他
Why are you worried about him?
因为如今他在乎的一切都一团乱
Well, because everything he cares about is a mess right now.
他母亲的职位不保
His mother's career is in jeopardy,
国家岌岌可危
the country is at risk,
而且他以为我跟凯勒布上♥床♥了
and he thinks that I slept with Caleb.
最后一条跟前两条没有可比性啊
Well, that last one was not quite on par with the other two.
对他来说可能很严重
To him it might be.
克莱不会轻易向人敞开心扉
Clay doesn't open up to a lot of people,
而我在他最需要我时 狠狠拒绝了他
and I just slammed the door on him when he needs me most.
你可以通过做出对任务有利的事
Well, you can help him and 300 million other people
来帮助他和另外三亿人♥民♥
by doing what's right for the mission.
或者说对克莱有利的事 随他决定
What's right for Clay, it's up to him.
我和艾丽克丝聊天时
You know, when I talk to Alex,
她可不会像你这么爱评判人
she's a lot less judgmental.
她不评判你
Yeah, she doesn't judge you
是因为怕你可能会告诉她事情的真♥相♥
'cause you might turn around and tell her the truth.
依你看真♥相♥是什么
Which is what, in your estimation?
她很可能毁掉了...
That she probably sabotaged...
是有可能
Possibly.
好吧 有可能毁掉了
Fine. Possibly sabotaged everything
特遣队努力得来的一切成果
that we've worked for in the bunker
什么都没留给我们
and then left us with nothing
然后跑去独自行动
and then ran off to work alone
很可能 有可能跟欧文合作
with probably, possibly, Owen.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你想聊感觉 是吗
You want to talk about feelings?
我感觉很生气
I feel angry.
我感觉...
I feel...
你想说很担心吧
You were gonna say worried.
是的
I was.
要我猜 她现在很安全
Look, my best guess, She's safe.
她和欧文有所计划
And she and Owen are up to something.
克莱叫我们去掩体
Clay wants us in the bunker.
众议院有投票结果了
The House voted.
他们向总统发弹劾书了
They're serving the president with articles of impeachment.
白宫认为弹劾程序
The White House believes that the impeachment process
终将证明总统的罪名属实
will ultimately vindicate the president of all wrongdoing.
杰弗里
Jeffrey.
未来24小时很关键
The next 24 hours are crucial.
众议院已经表决通过
Now that this is passed in the House,
参议院明天将开始弹劾审判
the Senate will start the impeachment trial tomorrow.
审判可能需要数周或数月时间
That could take weeks or months.
那个过程越久
And the longer it takes,
形势就对罗尔克越有利
the more the momentum will shiftinto Roarke's favor.
现在我们还有机会想办法
Right now we still have a chance to do something
阻止"同伙"的阴谋得逞
to make sure the Collaborators don't win.
你有什么好主意吗
Do you have any ideas?
老实说 没有
To be honest, no.
但我想着 如果我把最聪明的人聚集起来
But I figure if I get the smartest people I know in a room,
也许能齐心协力想出办法
maybe we'd come up with something.
还是没找到艾丽克丝和欧文
Still no Alex or Owen.
我有你们三个
I have you three.
那就够了
I think that's enough.
克莱
Clay.
我只有一个要求 总统阁下
So I'm asking one thing, Madam President.
你为自己的罪行负责
You answer for your crimes.
你承认自己的过错
You own up to your sins,
哪怕就这一次 你就向美国人♥民♥说真话吧
and you tell the truth to the American people for once in your life.
罗尔克还有脸让别人说真话
Roarke calling for the truth?
纵使公开说出以下的话令我痛心
As much as it pains me to say this publicly,
但我有证据证明 克莱尔·哈斯
I have seen evidence that Claire Haas covered up
掩盖了G20峰会人♥质♥劫持案的真♥相♥
what truly happened in the G20 hostage crisis.
她当时明知道危机迫在眉睫
She knew the threat was imminent,
却选择视而不见
and yet she turned a blind eye.
当危机结束后 她掩盖事实
And when it was over, she covered it up,
原因只有一个
and all for one reason.
是她资助了那次恐袭
She financed the attack.
现在...
Now...
这不是事实
It's not true.
我们都知道
We all know that.
但国家不知道
But the country doesn't.
随他信口雌黄 人♥民♥都会相信他
He can say any fiction and the people will believe him.
我们如何能改变这一点
How can we change that?
损坏他的信誉
Destroy his credibility.
打破大家对他的信任
Break the trust they have in him.
用罗尔克对付我母亲的招数 还治其人之身
Do exactly to Roarke what he has done to my mother.
决不能让那个人掌握权力
That man cannot take power.
决不能让他成为我们的总统
He cannot become our president.
这个房♥间就是个法拉第笼[静电屏蔽]
This entire room is a Faraday cage.
一点信♥号♥♥都没有
No signals of any kind.
你昂贵的手♥机♥在这里只能当纸镇用
Your iPhone is a $700 paperweight.
那我就不能在社交网络上直播这场会议了
I guess I won't be able to live-tweet this meeting, then.
克莱尔·哈斯将在24小时内搬离白宫
Claire Haas will be out of the White House in 24 hours,
那意味着我们要让情报机构
which means we have to prepare the intelligence agencies
为政♥权♥交替做好准备
for the transition.
这时该你上场了
And that's where you come in.
你将和爱丽丝一起
You'll be going, along with Alice,
去见你的前雇主 向他们宣告
to your former employers to, usher in the message
亨利·罗尔克执政下"新美国"的到来
of Henry Roarke's new America.
"新美国"的本质是什么
And what exactly is this new America?
我们会给你一些可供学习的读物
We have some reading material for you to study.
称其为"销♥售♥手册"
Call it a sales manual.
倒戈背叛他们的感觉还好吗
Was it easy turning on them like this?
即便选错了治理国家的正确途径
They can still be my friends
我也可以继续和他们交朋友啊
and be wrong about the right path for our country.
有道理
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表