剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Who deserves that?
你都经历了这么多事了
After everything you've been through,
你该更心狠才对
you should be stronger than this.
你经历了这么多事
And after everything you've been through,
你知道不该这么做
you should know better.
这是一个活生生的人
This -- This is a person.
我不知道她是谁 不清楚她做了什么
I don't know who she is. I don't know what she did --
没错 你不知道
Exactly. You don't.
他们知道
They do.
如果你不信任中情局
If you don't trust the CIA,
你就没资格继续留下
then you don't deserve to be here.
我会自己动手
I'll do this myself.
这要花多长时间
How long is this gonna take, anyway?
不会很长
Not long at all.
欧文·霍尔
Owen Hall.
你也许不认得我 但我认得你
You probably don't recognize me, but I recognize you.
丹尼尔·夏普
Daniel Sharp.
我当时只有14岁
I was only 14
他们当着我的面 杀死了我妈
when they murdered my mother right in front to me.
都是拜你所赐
Because of you.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
我不用再做很多事了
There are a lot of things I don't have to do anymore.
而我选择这么做
I choose to do this.
马上就来了
Any time now.
为什么这事对你这么重要
Why is it so important to you?
莉迪亚让你问我这些问题
Did Lydia tell you to ask me all these questions
考验我的忠诚度吗
to test my loyalty?
这不是考验 我们要杀人了
This isn't a test. We're about to kill someone.
你杀过人
You killed someone.
我清理掉了血渍 记得吗
I cleaned up the blood, remember?
你之前很服从命令啊
You were okay taking orders then.
我一闭上眼 就是那个人的脸
I see him over and over again.
你不是吗
Don't you?
她来了
Here she comes.
准备好
Get ready.
我知道我母亲有秘密
I knew my mother had secrets.
但我就是不知道是什么秘密
But I just didn't know what they were,
直到我长大后
not until I was older.
调查后才发现 她是你的线人
Went looking and found out she spied for you.
但是为什么
But why?
不是为了钱 她死时 我们身无分文
It wasn't for money. We were broke when she died!
她相信我们的事业 丹尼尔
She believed in what we were doing, Daniel.
不 她相信的是你
No! She believed in you.
她信任的是你
She trusted you.
她死了都是因为你
She died because of you.
而你却一直活得好好的 对吧
And nothing ever happened to you, did it?
你回到家人身边
You went home to your little family,
而我却家破人亡
and I went home to nothing.
没有父亲 无亲无故
No father. No relatives.
孤身一人
Nobody!
但我一直希望有一天能见到你
But always wishing for the day I could finally meet you
没人能了结你 我来了结你
and do what no one else has been able to do.
丹尼尔 他这一生都在内疚那件事
Daniel, he spent his whole life regretting what happened.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
我告诉他的
I told him.
丹尼尔 你妈妈死前跟我说的最后一句话
Listen, Daniel, the last thing your mother told me
就是她非常爱你
was how much she loved you.
她没机会看着你长成大人
She didn't get a chance to see you grow up,
但你长成男人了
but you're a man now.
你现在可以了结我了
So now you can do what needs to be done.
你干什么 欧文
What are you doing, Owen?
我愧对国家
I failed my country.
有负女儿 我辜负了你妈妈
I failed my daughter. And I failed your mother.
就当是帮我了 丹尼尔
So you'd be doing me a favor, Daniel.
开枪吧
Pull the trigger.
-不行 -别再靠近
- No. - Don't come any closer!
-艾丽克丝 -这个人毕生都在
- Alex. - Okay, this is a good man who spent his life
为国家效力
in service to his country.
-开枪 -不要
- Do it. - No.
他自己说了 他想死
You heard him. He wants to die.
不要
No!
你母亲的死是他的错
Your mother's death was his mistake,
可他死了 你就会背上人命 丹尼尔
but this will be yours, Daniel.
你阻止不了他 艾丽克丝 开枪
You can't stop him, Alex. Do it.
我了解你现在的感受
I know what you're feeling right now.
不 你不懂
No, you don't!
我懂
Yes, I do!
我经历过 我当时就开了枪
I've been there, and I've pulled the trigger!
信我
Trust me.
他死了 你也不会感觉好受一些
It won't end what you're feeling right now,
而且你妈也不会起死回生
and it will not bring her back.
也不会让你女儿回头 欧文
It will not bring her back, Owen.
小子 开枪 开枪 开枪
Boy, pull the trigger! Do it! Do it!
丹尼尔 把枪给我
Daniel, give me the gun!
-开枪 -快把枪给我
- Do it! - Give me the gun right now!
开枪啊
Pull the trigger!
别管这事了 走吧
Walk away from this! Go!
你没事吧
You okay?
你没资格...
You have no right...
枪
Gun.
我去带里昂·瓦莱斯过来
I'll get Leon Velez ready.
他们问你什么了 你说了什么
What did they ask you? What did you say?
我就跟他们说了实话
Well, I just told them the truth.
好吧
Right.
当然了
'Course.
你之前被派去拍摄帕斯卡·多罗的庭审照片
You were assigned to photograph the trial of Pascal Doro.
是
Yes.
在...
At the...
在海牙
At the Hague.
海牙国际法庭
The...International Court of Justice.
海牙国际法庭
核实了
That checks out.
但唯一确认的地点信息是法律团队
But the only point of confirmation we have is for legal teams.
你被派去赞德沃特了吗
Were you sent to Zandvoort?
是
I was.
我们在他为战争罪而出庭作证协之前
We coordinated the enhanced interrogation of Doro
协助了多罗的高♥强♥度审讯
before he testified for war crimes.
我们想要确保
We wanted to make sure
他在证词中不会提及美国政♥府♥
he didn't implicate the United States in his testimony.
赞德沃特
又确认了一个地点
That's another point of confirmation.
你怎么这么惊讶
Why do you sound surprised?
他说的信息都对
He's saying all the right things,
但跟多罗审讯有关的化名都是女子名
but the alias associated with the torture of Doro is female.
信息符合 但属于误报
It's a match, but it's a false positive.
我觉得他是替别人回答了
I think he's giving someone else's answers.
什么意思 瓦莱斯说谎了吗
What do you mean? Velez is lying?
他的回答让他符合条件了
His answers make him a match.
但为什么要说谎害死自己呢
Why would he lie to kill himself?
我无法通过程序得知原因
The algorithm can't tell me that.
只知道他不是我们要找的人
It only tells me he's not who you're looking for.
你不能杀了他
You can't kill him.
他没罪
He's innocent.
至少他说的这些事不是他干的
At least of what he's saying he did.
他有嫌疑吧 你刚说了
He's guilty of something. You just said so.
我们问问题 直到得到确认信息
We ask until we get a confirmation!
不是这么操作的 我们出现偏差了
That's not how this works. We are off base.
就算初衷是好的
Just because our intention is right
但不代表程序是正确的
doesn't mean our math is.
你得放开他了
I think you need to let him go.
瓦莱斯想要保护的人是谁
Who is Velez protecting?
他在保护谁
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表