剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
欢迎来到"农场"
Welcome to The Farm.
准备好了
Brace yourselves.
给我们派联络人了吧
We're getting a handler, aren't we?
两个联络人 你们各有一个
Handlers... You will each have one.
我们是"公民解放阵线成员"
We are the Citizen's Liberation Front.
一旦有人企图闯入
Any attempt to cross our perimeter
我们将会释放生物制剂
will result in the release of a biological agent.
你认识那个女人吗
You know that woman?
我也认识其他几个人
I know some of the others, too.
我们以前一起在"农场"受训
We trained together at The Farm.
为了找出回来伪装成人♥质♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
In order to identify a terrorist when they return as a hostage,
要标记他们
we need to mark them.
米兰达 我在纽约警局的应急掩体中
Miranda, I'm in an NYPD emergency bunker.
我四下看看能发现什么吧
I'm gonna look around and see what I can find, okay?
艾丽克丝·帕里什在里面
我再联♥系♥你
I'll call you back.
到下一个地方之前 不要出列
你 不要出列
纽约 金融区
危机事件区域
抱歉
Sorry.
他们明知我做了什么 为什么不杀我
Why didn't they kill me? They knew what I was doing.
他们需要你翻译
They need you to translate.
我担心他们需要我做其他事
I'm worried they need me for something else.
如果能设法看到一人面具下的真面目
If we could just find a way to see under one person's mask,
我们就能弄清楚他们是谁
we could figure out who they are
他们什么关系 以及他们什么目的
and how they know each other, what they want.
如果你好言相问 会有人摘下面具
Maybe if you ask nicely, one of them will take off their mask.
事实上 我差不多也这么打算
Actually, that's not far off from what I was thinking.
我只希望艾丽克丝在这附近
I just hope Alex is inside the perimeter.
好 我们再确认一次
All right, let's go over this one more time.
你需要入口出口位置
You need entrances, exits,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 人♥质♥及炸♥药♥的数量
number of terrorists, hostages, explosives,
他们怎么运作 装备如何 人♥质♥位置
how they're rigged, armaments, hostage locations,
以及生物武器是真有其事还是虚张声势
and if bio weapons are a real threat or a bluff.
我忘了什么吗
Anything I'm forgetting?
-艾丽克丝 一定要小心 -好
- Alex, please be careful. - Okay.
我会的
I will.
我们会找到她
一年前
好了 艾丽克丝 摸清什么情况了
Okay, Alex, give me the lay of the land.
才过一周
Well, it's only been a week,
弗吉尼亚 威廉斯堡
农场外13公里
联调局安全屋
但所有学员都还是个谜
but all the recruits are still an enigma.
你肯定获得了些情报
You must have gained some intel.
这些人是要受训成间谍的
These people are training to be spies.
你觉得他们能力会不好吗
Think they don't know what they're doing?
那好 你这一周对他们有哪些了解
Okay, well, what have you learned about them in the past week?
那个律师 戴安娜
The lawyer, Dayana.
上周 她精神崩溃
Last week, she was falling apart.
这周 她开始发愤图强
This week, she's insanely driven.
知道吗 治疗失眠有更好的办法
You know, there's better ways to cure insomnia.
我睡得很好
I've slept.
我只是在看必读材料
I'm just doing some required reading.
你还没完成 已经周一了
You haven't done that yet? It's Monday already.
这是下周的
This is next week's.
如果她被"反情局"招募
If she was recruited by the AIC...
"反情局"
The AIC?
反♥中♥情局呗
It's CIA in reverse.
瑞恩起的
Ryan came up with the name.
我觉得很有趣
I thought it was cute.
有趣 给一群危险的叛乱分子起了绰号♥
Cute? You gave a group of deadly insurgents a nickname.
总比"叛变组织"要好
It's better than "Rogue faction."
好吧 如果"反情局"已招募了戴安娜
Okay, so if this AIC has tapped Dayana already,
她会是个合适人选 因为呢
she would be a good fit because?
不清楚 我只知道她是目前最弱的一环
I'm not sure. All I know is she's the weakest link so far.
本该是玩弄权力的人 却人后哭着入睡
A supposed power player who cries herself to sleep when no one's looking?
不过话说回来 情感抑郁的少女是
Then again, damsel in emotional distress is...
是个好伪装
that's a good cover.
里昂·维拉兹呢
What about Leon Valez?
他话不多 但他眼观一切
He doesn't say much, but he sees everything.
他时刻在观察
He's always watching.
太明显了 反倒让我觉得不是
He'd be my first choice if it weren't so obvious.
我还没看到他除了打台球之外的能力
I have yet to see what his skills are outside of the pool table.
-他对你了解多少 -超出他该了解的
- What does he know about you? - More than he should.
你说有个新学员
Did you say there's a new recruit?
利·戴维斯
Leigh Davis.
两天前她凭空出现
She appeared out of nowhere two days ago.
来自太平洋帕利塞兹 两个孩子的母亲
Mother of two from Pacific Palisades.
事实上 她让我想到你
Reminds me of you, actually.
高贵优雅
Elegant, refined.
完全格格不入 十分敏感
Totally out of place and high strung.
有自己的事业
Runs her own business.
她是个婚礼策划师
She's a wedding planner.
她更喜欢被人称作"活动企划"
She prefers "Event coordinator."
她更喜欢... 很多事
She prefers...a lot of things.
巴塞尔艺术展参赛表吗
Art Basel submission?
不 这是我的日程表
Oh, no, this is my schedule.
这样我才能效率最高
It's how I achieve peak productivity.
每张便利贴都是一刻钟
Every Post-it is a quarter hour.
每刻钟都做了安排
Every quarter hour is accounted for.
每个点是一个点子
Every dot is an idea.
每个对号♥表示一项已完成
Every check mark is an accomplishment.
如果你想 我可以帮你也这么做
If you want, I can do the same for you.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
我更喜欢跟着感觉走
I prefer to play things by ear.
不过你还有多余的阿得拉[治多动症]
But if you have any Adderall left over...
-哈里·道尔呢 -那个"王牌特工"
- And Harry Doyle? - The Kingsman?
跟那个人玩牌会输惨
Well, I wouldn't play cards with the guy,
如果你是在问这个
if that's what you're asking.
他身上某种特质让我很喜欢
There's something I really like about him.
如果不是我觉得他是个冷血叛徒
I mean, if I didn't think he was a cold-blooded traitor,
我们可能成为朋友
we could be friends.
-不错 -那是我的衬衫
- Nice. - That's my shirt.
我怎么会拿你的衬衫
-塞巴斯辰·陈呢 -"牧师"
- And Sebastian Chen? - The priest?
各种起绰号♥ 搞笑呢
Really with the nicknames?
这个其实是真的
Okay, this one's actually true,
因为他被招募前 他在神学院就职
'cause before he was recruited, he was in the seminary.
我不断尝试 但
I keep trying, but...
他难以看透
He's impenetrable.
固若堡垒
A fortress.
这显然只会让我更加好奇
Obviously, that makes me want to know more.
好 那招募呢
Okay, so what about recruitment?
我们仍不知道他们是一开始就被选中了
We still don't know if these people were already tapped,
还是现在才开始选
or if it's happening as we speak.
你觉得欧文·霍尔的女儿
Do you think that Owen Hall's daughter
有可能跟和他一起招募吗
might be recruiting people with him?
莉迪亚很专注
Lydia's intense.
我看不透她
I have no idea what makes her tick,
但如果是她招募 会让人难以拒绝
but if she's recruiting, they'd have a hard time saying no.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
我不知道该怎样才能有所进展
Look I don't know how we're supposed to make any headway.
特工和无政♥府♥主义者之间只有一线之隔
The line between operative and anarchist is razor thin.
你想不想知道如何区分两者
How would you like to better be able to tell the difference?
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
现在不行 稍后告诉你
Not yet, but you will be.
-这是高感度窃听器 -怎么只有一个
- It's a highly sensitive bug. - But there's only one.
你们两人用一个
One bug between the two of you.
"农场"距离信♥号♥♥范围太远
The Farm is too far out of range from here
我们无法在邻近范围内多配置一个
for us to put any more of these in proximity to each other.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表