剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
technology to be current, arms for fear and control,
需要媒体报道来确保大多数人都能看到
the media to ensure that most people see it,
因此而受到影响的政党团体
political parties who gain influence from it,
宣布对此负责的教派组织
fundamentalists who take credit for it,
最后 从中受益最多的权势者
and, finally, the power players who benefit from it the most.
当这八个要素综合在一起
When these eight pillars come together,
就会引发一场巨大的风暴 如同911事件
they create a perfect storm, which is what we saw on 9/11,
莫斯科剧场人♥质♥事件 巴塔克兰剧院袭击事件
in the Moscow theater siege, at Bataclan,
以及上个月的G20峰会劫持事件
and, last month, at the G20 Summit.
这个影子组织想利用偷来的硬盘
Whatever this shadow group was planning
策划何事 至今仍然是个谜
by stealing those drives is still unknown.
而只有我们国家的信息被泄露了
Luckily, only one country's got out... ours.
我们称这些信息为"秘密数据"
We call this information "The cache."
存有本国四年来的重要情报
Four years' worth of intelligence about this country.
两天前有人访问过这些"秘密数据"
Now, that cache was accessed two days ago.
有人下载了国内货运飞机的安保
Someone downloaded security and maintenance patterns
及检修模式信息
for domestic cargo flights.
今天凌晨四点 一架RNX货运飞机
At 4:00 a.m. this morning, an RNX cargo aircraft went down
在肯塔基州安维尔外坠毁
just outside of Annville, Kentucky.
你们得搞清楚这些事件是否有关联
You need to figure out if these are connected,
背后有何阴谋 幕后黑手是谁
what it's a part of, and who's responsible.
你们要找的不是劫持飞机的人
But you're not looking for the person who sabotaged the plane.
而是找出他们的同伙
You need to find and identify the collaborators --
赞助人是谁 幕后主使是谁
who paid for it, who's behind it,
谁能从中受益 以及动机是什么
who benefits from it, and why.
你们做的一切都不能被联调局和中情局知道
What you're doing goes beyond the FBI and the CIA.
行动是非法的 只由我一人批准
It's illegal and sanctioned only by me
因为我们不知道这个组织在政♥府♥中
because we don't know how far this group
渗透得有多深
has infiltrated our own government.
我这是赌上了我的总统一职
I'm putting my Presidency on the line.
这次行动由我儿子克莱负责
My son, Clay, is in charge.
作为我的首席政♥治♥战略家
As my top political strategist,
他知道怎么预测时态发展以及如何防范
he knows how to see what's coming and how to plan for it.
听从他的指挥 向他学习
Listen to him. Learn from him.
还有 无论如何 都要千万小心
And, whatever you do, watch your backs.
这些人不是省油的灯
These people are not playing around.
怎么了
What's up?
抱歉 我不知道还能找谁
I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to call.
怎么了
What's going on?
有人想杀我
Someone's trying to kill me.
不仅是我 而是我们所有人
N-N-Not just me. All of us.
谍网
第二季 第十四集
欢迎回家
Home sweet home.
戴安娜 如果你不介意
Dayana, if you don't mind,
我想跟我以前的室友一起住
I would love to have my old roomie back.
没问题
By all means.
在楼上 后面角落的房♥间
Upstairs. Back corner.
好了 现在只剩我们俩了
Okay, so... I guess it's just you and me.
这不是夏令营 我们不必同住
This isn't summer camp. We don't need to share.
好吧
Okay.
单人间在这里 妮尔麦
Single's over here, Nimah.
里昂一会儿会来见我们
listen. Leon's gonna meet us later. Okay?
别告诉其他人
Don't tell the others.
看来我只能一个人住楼上
Okay, so, I guess I'll just solo
住哈里和塞巴斯辰以前的房♥间了
Harry and Sebastian's old room upstairs.
你跟妮尔麦有联♥系♥啊
So you kept in touch with Nimah?
我觉得她需要朋友的帮忙
Well, I figured she could use a friend.
几天前 她来找我一起吃晚饭
She came over for dinner a few nights ago.
你在那个小一室居里做饭吗
You cook in that tiny studio?
是巴尔斯顿的一间跃层
It's a loft in Ballston now.
你搬家了
You moved?
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
我不觉得你会在乎
I didn't think you cared.
我之前是不在乎... 现在也不在乎
I didn't. I mean I don't. I-I mean...
随你了
Whatever you want.
随我
Whatever I want?
你不是就这样视我为空气吧 都是成年人了
You cannot seriously ignore me. I mean, we're both adults.
我没视你为空气
I'm not ignoring you.
我只是不想跟你交流
I'm simply disinterested in communicating.
我知道这有点别扭
Look, I know it might be a little weird,
我们俩都过来了
us both being here,
但你母亲让我来的 不是我想来
but your mother asked me to come. I did not volunteer.
你能不能表现得专业点
So if you could maybe just be a little bit professional.
专... 专业
Prof-- Professional?
你居然还说专业点
Did you just say that?
我跟你对这个词的定义
'Cause I'm pretty sure that your definition of that and mine
肯定截然相反
do not line up very well.
好吧 我只是想让你对我友好点
Okay. All I'm asking is a little courtesy.
我向你问好时 能微笑着跟我握手
A smile, a handshake when I say hello.
我能在国会山做到这个位置
I've gotten far on the Hill
全靠我的诚实 直率 谦逊
because of my honesty, directness, my humility.
我可以对我不喜欢
I can smile and shake hands with people I dislike
甚至不认可的人微笑 握手
and disagree with on a fundamental level.
但他们从不会把我的微笑误解为赞同
But they never mistake that smile for approval,
而如果我们彼此坦诚 直接 展露真性情
which, if we're being honest, direct, and true to character,
你就会把微笑误解为赞同
is what you're really seeking from me.
我告诉我母亲我接受这个工作有一个条件
I told my mother I would take this job on one condition --
就是你不参与
that you were not a part of it.
不过由于她在G20危机事件中寻求过你的帮助
But since she needed your help during the G20 crisis,
她担心你拿着她的把柄搞事情
she's afraid to let you out of her sight now.
所以才将你安排进来
That is why you're here.
不是因为你比其它特工更有用处
Not for any net gain you bring this group
他们才更出色
of far better operatives than you.
而是因为你知道的秘密太多了
You're here because you know too much,
危机结束前 你都要受到严密监视
and you must be babysat till it's over.
所以 好好待着 别妨碍我 好吗
So, sit, baby, wait, and stay out of my way, okay?
欢迎来到应急掩体
Welcome to the bunker.
你们的行动是最高机密
What you're working on is beyond codeword-classified.
明面上是不存在的
It doesn't exist.
而在这个地下二层的掩体中
Here, two stories underground,
你们应该会有足够的隐秘性
you should have the privacy you need.
你们知道这是什么吗
Can anybody tell me what this is?
描绘希望与梦想的画布
A canvas on which we can paint our hopes and dreams?
是智能交互式白板
It's a smart board.
展现了该坠机事件的每一环中
It's a roster with each position to be filled
其他同伙的名字和样貌
by the names and faces of our collaborators.
他们每次访问"秘密数据"
Each time information from the cache is accessed,
都向我们提供了一个独一无二的机会
it gives us a unique opportunity
能识别出其中一个或多个人的身份
to identify one or more of these faces.
识别出全部人后
When we find every single one of them,
我们就一次彻底拿下他们
we'll bring them down, once and for all.
首先分♥析♥一下RNX284货机的坠毁事故
It begins by analyzing the crash of RNX's cargo flight 284.
谁从此次坠机事件中获益了
Who benefited from this crash?
这是本次调查的切入点
That's where we start our investigation.
政♥府♥
我此前调查的每起阴谋
Every conspiracy that I've ever been around
基本上都有政♥府♥人员在背后操纵
ultimately has the government behind it.
哪一个政党或政客
So which party or politician benefits the most
能从因坠机引起的恐慌中获益最大呢
from the fear and panic caused by a plane crash?
这是一架货机 不是民用客机
This was a cargo plane, not a civilian airliner.
没人会因丢了几件从特卖♥♥场发出的货品而恐慌
No one's gonna panic over some missing deliveries from Nordstrom Rack.
美国四大零售巨头之一
政客不仅因掌握权力而受赇枉法
Politicians aren't corrupt just because they wield power.
我觉得这说法站不住脚
I don't think that pillar's holding this up.
这次恐怖袭击的最大获益人
The single biggest beneficiary from terrorism,
毫厘尽收囊中
dollar for dollar?
应该是国防工业
That would be the defense industry.
你觉得国工军♥火♥商从货机坠毁中
You think defense companies see
看到了武器订单大幅增加的商机吗
a huge increase in orders for weapons after a cargo plane crashes?
听着 我们不能忽视在恐怖袭击发生后
Look, the type of government contracts that occur
所订立的政♥府♥合同
after an act of terrorism are not to be ignored.
艾丽克丝 帮我说两句
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表