剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
The last time I saw him, he wasn't very good.
一篇令人信服的新闻报道会在人的情绪上动脑筋
A convincing story preys on emotion to transcend fact.
恐惧 愤怒 均能助长事态发展
Fear, anger... they're all the right fodder.
化学品泄漏事故震惊整个布鲁克威尔市
此事经过了严密策划
This took careful planning.
-不是十分严密 看到水面没 -看到了
- Not too careful. You see that body of water? - Yeah.
布鲁克威尔市临近河流
Brookwell's near a river.
那是里士满市的威洛比湾
That's Willoughby Bay in Richmond.
谢尔比也认为他们在切萨皮克市附近
Well, Shelby did think that they were near the Chesapeake.
我们快查出来了
We're getting closer.
我追踪了几百个推特账号♥
I've traced several hundred Twitter accounts
这些账号♥均来自同一IP地址
to the same IP address,
信♥号♥♥似乎是从诺福克市克罗格附近的
and it appears to be transmitting from a complex
一组建筑群内发射的
near the Norfolk Kroger.
谢尔比说得没错
Shelby was right.
谢了 接下来就交给我吧
Thanks. I'll take it from here.
虽说你还在定位自己在团队里的角色
You might be searching for your role on this team,
但我才是老大
but I'm its leader.
那就拿出老大的样子来 克莱顿
Well, start carrying yourself like one, Junior,
那样就不会有人搞混了
and there won't be any confusion.
贝恩纳德为布鲁克威尔祈祷祝福
你居然没去掩体吗
You're here, not at the bunker?
谢尔比 是克莱让我来这里的
Shelby, Clay sent me here.
我不是被无视
I'm not being overlooked.
而是被闲置了
I've been put away.
那就和他说啊
Then talk to him.
你是团队的一份子 妮尔麦 证明给他看
You belong on the team, Nimah. Make him know it.
干得好 大伙
Good work, everybody.
这起虚假报道的全部细节
All the elements of this fake story
可追溯到一个"键盘侠"大本营
can be traced to a troll farm
总部设在弗吉尼亚州 诺福克市
we think is based in Norfolk, Virginia.
联调局与中情局已经监视他们一段时间了
FBI and CIA have had their eye on these guys for a while,
我们要去拜访一下他们
but we're gonna pay them a visit.
查出让他们伪造新闻报道的幕后主使者
Find out who hired them to front the story.
联调局和中情局会同意我们介入吗
The FBI and CIA, they're gonna like us intervening?
行动需要绝对保密 不能征求他们的许可
We're top secret here. We can't ask their permission.
这就是你的计划
So... that's your plan?
我们有个朋友认识这些"键盘侠"
We know someone who knows these trolls.
能借我一下吗
May I?
这些黑客是俄♥罗♥斯♥一个更大型的"键盘侠"网络的一份子
These hackers are part of a larger network of troll farms in Russia.
军情六处有一份关于他们的解密文件
There's a declassified report by MI6 on them.
看看是谁执笔的
Look who wrote it.
审查记录
哈里·道尔
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
好久不见了 不是吗
Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?
真高兴能见到些熟悉的面孔
Nice to see some familiar faces.
我没想到"今天是带孩子上班日"啊
I didn't know it was "Bring your son to work day."
什么 他是负责人吗 真的吗
What? What, he's in charge? Really?
"小布♥什♥"再现吗
George Dubya Bush?
早和你说过 这是在浪费时间
Told you this would be a waste of time.
哈里一向没个正经
Look, Harry's just being Harry, okay?
你究竟能不能帮我们
Can you help us or not?
我可以和你们说 一年多以前
Well, I could tell you a little over a year ago,
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥"键盘侠"的帮派里 执行卧底任务
I did some undercover work with a lovely little gang of Russian trolls.
我可以找关系让你们
And my connections could get you access
进去他们在国内的老巢
to the den of their U.S. compatriots.
然后呢... 我就不知道啦...
And then... I don't know...
开个价
Name your price.
答案归你 功劳归我
You get the answers, I get the win...
此次行动的功劳全数归我 归军情六处
credit for this operation goes to me for MI6.
使点劲 小伙子 大力点才像个男人
Bit harder there, lad. It makes the man.
哈里和艾丽克丝潜进"键盘侠"大本营
Harry and Alex will go into the troll farm
找出让这些黑客伪造报道的幕后主脑
and learn who tasked these hackers with the fake story,
我们都知道他们不是始作俑者
since we know it didn't start with them.
我和欧文会与你们保持通讯畅通
Owen and I will be on comms.
瑞恩 谢尔比 戴安娜负责增援
Ryan, Shelby, Dayana are on backup
号♥码已屏蔽
地点 金叶酒吧
最后一次打电♥话♥给你
以防出现突发♥情♥况
in case things go sideways.
我呢
How about me?
我不会让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥参与行动
I don't put terrorists into play.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I am not a terrorist, okay?
好了 各干各活吧
Okay. Let's... let's get back to work.
Ryan Adams - "Outbound Train"
你没接电♥话♥
You missed last call,
所以我主动替你点单了
so I took the initiative and ordered for you.
我喜欢喝伏特加
You see, I love my vodka.
乔恩·杰弗里斯和我说 他喜欢朗姆可乐酒
Jon Jeffries says to me... rum and Coke?
至于瑞恩·布斯
But Ryan Booth, I think,
他更喜欢国产啤酒
is more of a domestic beer kind of a guy.
说说这一带的钓鱼情况吧
Tell me, how is fishing around these parts?
比蓝湖好钓吗
Better than Band-e Amir?
两次被派驻阿富汗 在联调局工作五年
Two tours in Afghanistan, five years with the FBI,
G20峰会时 你是总统的保镖之一
part of the president's detail at the G20 summit.
现在呢
And now?
当私人保镖比提早退休拿到的钱多多了
Private security pays better than early retirement.
什么风把你吹去了上周肖恩·格雷戈里举办的派对
What brought you to Sean Gregory's party last week?
你不是他的客户 我查过了
Y-You're not a client. I checked.
格雷戈里是我的客户
Gregory's my client.
我在追查一些不诚信投资者
I was looking for shady investors.
这谎编得真好
That's a good lie.
挺合理的 无法查实 对你很有利
Makes sense, can't be checked, and it comes easily to you.
你是艺术记者
You're an arts reporter.
这是我梦寐以求的职业
And it's all I ever wanted.
你认为查到些我的料
So, you think you'll find something on me
就能让你的新闻上头条吗
that'll get you off the back page.
弗吉尼亚州威廉姆斯堡的金叶烧烤吧
The Gold Leaf Bar and Grill in Williamsburg, Virginia.
这附近没什么特别的
Well, there's not much around here,
除非你在威廉玛丽学院任教
unless you're teaching at William & Mary...
恕我直言 你不是教师
and, well, no offense, you're not...
要么就是皮里军营的一员
or being staffed at Camp Peary.
还有一个名字来着
And what's the other name for it...
"农场"
The Farm?
中情局有所企图
The CIA is up to something,
你要么告诉我是什么
and either you can tell me what it is
要么你就等着看我明天发表的专栏吧
or you can read my column online tomorrow.
内容就是你和你的特工同事
It's all about how dapper you and your fellow Agency operatives
在格雷戈里投资公♥司♥的宴会上光彩照人
looked at the Gregory Investment Partners party.
想套我话吧 你什么证据都没有
Well, now you're fishing. You got nothing.
你觉得我唬你 就来翻我底牌吧
Call my bluff and find out.
弗吉尼亚州 诺福克郡
"键盘侠"大本营
亨利·古德 好久不见
Henry Gould... long time.
我们在圣彼得堡的共同好友
Our mutual friend in St. Petersburg
说你有活找我们
tells me you have a job for us.
我没有 但我同事
Well, I don't, but my associate,
里玛·塞思有活找你
Reema Sethi, here does, actually.
你好
Hello.
你看起来很眼熟
You look familiar.
你不眼熟
Well, you don't,
说明你很擅长你干的活 我也是
which means you're very good at your job, and so am I.
我是个媒体顾问 客户源很广
I'm a media consultant with a very deep client list.
其中包括一家大型制药公♥司♥
Including a major pharma company
这家公♥司♥想要吞并一家
that would currently love to squash
刚成立的新公♥司♥ "生物制药"
a fledgling competitor... PhioGen.
写一篇假报道 就说
A false story about the negative side effects
"生物制药"出产的新癫痫药物有副作用
of PhioGen's new epilepsy drug could kill it
让药还没上市就卖♥♥不出去
before it even gets to the market.
我将比特币转给你之前
So, before I transfer any bitcoins your way,
我需要了解一下你的团队和及其作品
I need to know a little bit more about your team and their work.
最近有你们制♥造♥的假新闻吗
So, any recent story that I might've heard of?
我们正散播一条假新闻呢...
We're stringing out a new one right now...
布鲁克威尔的化学泄露
the chemical spill in Brookwell.
这是条大新闻
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表