剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
特遣队的目的旨在
This team was created to put an end
扳倒中情局内部
to the rogue group of agents within the CIA
替美国八位权贵效力的叛乱特工
working on behalf of eight power players in America.
迟早 "同伙"会再设计一次袭击
Sooner or later, the Collaborators will stage another attack,
到那时 你母亲就会因此下台
and when they do, your mother will be done.
等她请辞时 我们都知道她的继任是谁
When she resigns, we all know who's next in succession.
亨利·罗尔克
Henry Roarke.
凯勒布 我是谢尔比
Caleb, it's Shelby.
你的家人现在需要你
I think your family needs you right now.
我的直觉不灵了
My instinct is gone.
帮我重拾当年雄风
Help me be who I was.
我不知道能否信任你
I don't know if I can trust you.
为什么联调局把你标记成俄♥国♥的线人
Why does the FBI have you flagged as a Russian asset?
替我去背黑锅吗
Turn yourself in for a bombing they said I did?
我替你被拘留
I'll be you in custody,
而你假扮成我 在这里帮忙查出真♥相♥
and you'll be me, free in the world, helping fix it.
我不想为此搭上性命 抱歉
I don't want to die for this. I'm sorry.
再见 哈里
Goodbye, Harry.
Goldfrapp - "Systemagic"
踩水20分钟
Tread water, 20 minutes.
你不觉得这有点过分了吗
You... you don't think this is overkill?
我觉得你浪费太多精力来问问题了
I think you're spending way too much energy asking questions,
有这精力就该用来踩水
when you should be treading water.
我们不是要磨练我的直觉吗
I thought we were gonna hone my instincts.
我已经会游泳了
I already know how to swim.
此项训练的重点不是你已经学会的
This exercise isn't about what you already know.
其目的是要你竭尽你的生理极限
It's about pushing your physical limitations so far
让你别无选择 只能利用本能
that you have no choice but to use your instincts
而不是靠你学过的技巧
instead of what you've learned.
你这是从学生变老师了啊
So, this is your "Student becomes the teacher" moment, huh?
欧文 你已经不是老师了
Owen, you're not a teacher anymore.
而且我也不是学生了
And I'm not a student, either.
中情局重视脑力多过体力
The CIA values brains over body,
但联调局清楚强健的体力
but the FBI knows that a stronger body
造就强大的脑力
makes for a stronger mind.
踩水
Tread.
社会名流死亡案找寻嫌犯
快想 快想 灵感 灵感
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
如果你是海豹突击队队员
If you were a Navy SEAL,
我就会朝你射橡胶子弹
I'd be shooting rubber bullets at you.
-那是为了教什么 -怎么躲开
- What does that teach you? - How to duck.
好
Good!
再来一次
Again.
我觉得你有点太享受了
I think you're enjoying this a little too much.
现在游到那边 中途不要浮出水面吸气
All right, now swim across the water without coming up for air.
-开始 -艾丽克丝
- Go. - Alex...
欧文 你的大脑认为你做不到
Owen, your brain is saying you can't do it,
但你的身体会适应
but your body will adapt.
-艾丽克丝 -游
- Alex... - Swim!
你现在还被大脑支配
You're still in your head...
想着你有多累
thinking about how tired you are,
束线带绑着多疼
how much the zip ties hurt.
你在算着时间 想着要呼吸
You're counting the minutes, thinking about breathing.
好吧 呼吸很重要啊
Yeah, well, breathing is important.
欧文 你一心认为自己做不到
Owen, you're so convinced you can't do it
你已经放弃了
that you've already given up.
我早已不是25岁了
I'm not 25 anymore.
我学过什么 我现在什么样
Whatever I've learned, whatever I am,
都已经定型了
it's hard-wired now.
不可能一日之内彻底改变
It can't be written over in one day.
所以联调局的训练才历时20周吧
Maybe that's why FBI training lasts 20 weeks.
听着 你可以放弃
Look, it's okay to quit.
你也可以再试一次
Or you can try again.
我动用了好大的关系才拿到这个
I pulled some major strings to get this...
蕾娜被联调局拘留24小时之内的情况
Raina's first 24 hours in FBI custody.
她被关押在特区一处拘留所
She's being held in a detention facility in D.C.,
受到了恐♥怖♥主♥义♥嫌疑分子应有的对待
being treated like any terror suspect would in that situation,
也就是说很糟糕
which is not good.
预审一刻不停持续了七个小时
Preliminary interrogation went nonstop for seven hours.
她一直没合过眼
She hasn't slept.
她不会屈服的
She won't break.
她不屈服 他们是不会罢休的
They won't stop until she does.
我们越早抓出陷害我妹的那些人
Well, the sooner we take out those who framed my sister,
她就会越早获得自♥由♥
the sooner she'll be free.
据报道 全国多个城市
We've received reports of hate crimes
国内暴♥乱♥频发
出现仇恨犯罪及对"登记系统"遭否决的抗♥议♥
and protests over the veto of a registry in multiple cities.
最新民♥意♥调查显示 随着爆♥炸♥案的发生
Our latest poll says that in the wake of the bombing,
-美国人♥民♥对"登记法案"的支持... -衣服不错
- Americans are more in favor of a registry... - Nice shirt.
更甚以往 甚至开始考虑...
than ever before and would even consider...
-早上好 -暂时禁止穆♥斯♥林♥进入国境
- Good morning. - a temporary ban on Muslims traveling here.
你起来多久了
How long you been up?
久到足以了解到你的工作马上就要更困难了
Long enough to know your job is about to get a little bit harder.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥的问题吗
A matter of national security?
未知号♥码
三十分钟后 应急掩体集♥合♥
我所有的短♥信♥都是 甚至你发给我的短♥信♥也是
All my texts are, even the ones from you.
尤其是我发给你的短♥信♥
Especially the ones from me.
能把衣服还给我了吗
Can I have my shirt back, please?
没有明确否认的否定回答 厉害
A non-denial denial. Well-played.
你说什么
Excuse me?
新闻工作的基本知识
Journalism 101...
我问你收到的短♥信♥是否事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
I asked if the text you got was a matter of national security.
你说你所有短♥信♥都是
You say they all are,
也就是说你没有真正回答我的问题
which didn't really answer the question.
还是说你回答了
Or did it?
要是那条短♥信♥和国♥家♥安♥全♥无关
I mean, if it wasn't a matter of national security,
也许你能留下来
then maybe you'd stay...
和我一起看新闻
and watch the news with me.
给你
Here.
好了 我会给你打电♥话♥的
All right, I will give you a call.
我知道你会的
I'm sure you will.
我们截获到任何定位了吗
Hey, did we get a ping?
不止一个定位 是多个
Not a ping... pings.
看来"同伙"有很多动作
Yeah, the Collaborators have been busy.
我们在过去五小时内截获到了五个定位
We got five pings in the last five hours,
分别位于五个城市 为防止城市发暴♥乱♥
all on procedures to be implemented by law enforcement
执法部门即将采取相应措施
in the case of civil unrest, in five different cities...
分别是克利夫兰 奥尔巴尼 底特律
Cleveland, Albany, Detroit,
埃尔帕索和法戈
El Paso, and Fargo.
这五个城市由于暴♥乱♥和大规模抗♥议♥
Each of those cities are on high alert for riots
全部处于高度警戒状态
due to active or imminent protests.
我接到了联调局"全员出动"的命令
I got an FBI "all agents" call.
这说明了什么
Well, what does that tell you?
"同伙"正谋划在其中一个城市发动暴♥乱♥
The Collaborators are planning for a riot in one of those cities.
或者引发暴♥乱♥
Or planning to create it.
这步棋走得真是胆大
It could be a bold chess move,
让全国人♥民♥人心惶惶
fostering further instability throughout the country.
在任何一个城市爆发暴♥力♥行为...
An outbreak of violence in any of these cities...
都将证明美国在你母亲的领导下
Would prove that America's more divided than ever
处于空前的分♥裂♥状态
under your mom's watch.
你认为他们真会为此引发暴♥乱♥吗
Do you really think they would go so far as to create a riot?
他们根本无需引发 这些城市已经准备好了
They don't have to create it. These cities are primed.
他们只需选择一所城市 稍微推一把即可
They just chose one and tip it over.
我们得有所行动
We have to do something.
不能让他们掌控舆♥论♥导向
They can't be allowed to control the narrative like this.
我们什么也做不了
There's nothing to do.
我已经设想了所有方案和策略
I've run every scenario, every move.
所有象棋对弈中都有一个阶段
Now, there is a point in every chess match
当大局已去 而败者仍未看清的阶段
when the game is lost and the loser doesn't know it.
我们现在就是
We're there.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表