剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
What can I do at our rehearsal dinner?
我能阻止一场暗♥杀♥吗
Can I thwart an assassination attempt?
我能用婚誓阻止第三次世界大战吗
Can I stop World War III with our vows?
怎么了
What?
现在就嫁给我吧
Marry me right now.
我认识十位法官 我会叫醒一个
I know like 10 judges. I'll wake one up.
-别闹了 -我是认真的
- Come on. - No, I'm serious.
不是因为喝酒兴奋了...
It's not the alcohol. I...
我们结婚吧 一起生活吧
Let's just be married, enjoy being married.
我们可以为了别人办一场婚宴
I mean, we can have a wedding for everyone else,
但我们俩"私奔"吧
but let's elope for us.
不行
We can't do that.
我会和我妈说...
I mean, I'll... I'll talk to my mom...
不 我爱你
No. I love you.
我想跟你结婚
And I want to be married to you.
我们可以不办婚宴
And I could do without the wedding
可以不搞那一套
and the weird, I don't know,
"我穿着白色婚纱 父亲将我交托于你
"My dad gives me away wearing a white dress
传递着我的贞洁 而我早就不是处♥女♥了"
conveying a virginhood I clearly don't have."
你不是因为浪漫 才想私奔
But you don't want to elope because it's romantic.
你只是想屏蔽掉
You just want to put a wall
那些阻碍我们在一起的因素
between you and whatever's pulling you away from me.
没什么阻碍我们啊
Nothing's pulling me away.
你的秘密工作
Your secret job?
"第三次世界大战"
This Third World War?
你的同事们
The people you work with?
我想嫁给你
I want to marry you
因为我是你这辈子最大的福气
because I'm the best thing that will ever happen to you
你心知这点
and you know it...
而不是因为你害怕
not because you're afraid.
别因为害怕而娶我
Don't marry me out of fear.
好了 各位 好消息
All right, good news, folks.
爱丽丝·温特愿意再策反两个人
Alice Winter is willing to bring us
克里斯汀·凯利和沃伦·谢培德
Christian Kelly and Warren Shepherd.
他们同意今晚见面
They've agreed to meet tonight.
三人都会作证 指控其它"同伙"
All three will testify against the other Collaborators
换取保护与免罪协议
in exchange for protection and immunity.
这些证供和证据
That's enough evidence and testimony
足够扳倒其它"同伙"组织的人了
to bring everybody else on this board down.
但是 瑞恩 如果这是陷阱呢
But, Ryan, what if it's a trap?
爱丽丝知道自己被抓了
Alice knows that she's caught.
如果其它"同伙"像她这样反应
If the other Collaborators react like her,
他们会想要签协议的
they'll want a deal.
他们想要自♥由♥
They want freedom.
他们想保护自己的权力与金钱
They'll protect their power and their money.
我们将他们逼入绝境了
We have them against the ropes.
我妈跟亨利·罗尔克叫板了 他退缩了
My mom challenged Henry Roarke, and he backed down.
我同意瑞恩的做法
So I-I agree with Ryan.
你们想找一个弱点
You guys wanted to find a weak point.
你们找到了
You just found it.
我觉得这实在太扯了
I feel like I'm going crazy here.
你们都觉得应按他的计划做吗
You all feel this is the right way forward?
他们这是耍我们
They're playing us.
艾丽克丝 他们确实很聪明
Alex, yes, they're smart,
但这也表示他们知道何时该弃卒保车
but that also means they know when to give up.
也许他们会东山再起
Maybe they regroup and try again,
但我们会避免一场灾难
but we'll have averted disaster.
我们必须试一下
We have to try.
瑞恩可能会走进陷阱
Ryan could be walking into a trap
跟他的线人一样被杀害
and get killed just like his asset.
我们都有可能走进陷阱
We could all be walking into a trap.
你这是要让我们相信
You're asking us to trust people
一群策划惊天阴谋的幕后黑手啊
that are responsible for a massive conspiracy.
不 艾丽克丝 我是想终结此事
No, Alex. I'm trying to bring this to a peaceful end.
我是想保护这里的人
I'm trying to protect everybody else here
让我们免遭杀身之祸...
so that we don't end up like...
我们试过欧文的方法了 使他们互相反♥目♥
Look, we tried Owen's way of turning them through confrontation,
离间他们 提供出路
planting seeds of doubt, and then offering a lifeline.
没成功 所以我欺骗了我的目标人物
It didn't work. So I deceived my target.
我假装我很软弱 愿意背叛我的团队
I pretended I was weak and willing to betray my team,
而这一招奏效了
and that shadow game worked.
所以接受吧 别再纠结了
So accept it, and let's move on.
这事不是你说了算 瑞恩
This is not your call, Ryan.
对 由我来决定
No. It's mine.
我已经跟基斯谈过了
I've already cleared it with Keyes.
我们就这么做
This is what we're doing.
我们明早这里见面
We'll meet back here in the morning,
瑞恩向我们汇报情况
and Ryan will brief us on what happened.
谢尔比 聊一下
Shelby, a word?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你一般不找我单独聊天啊
You just don't ask to speak to me alone very often or ever.
我爱玛可辛
I love Maxine.
这还用说吗
Okay. Non sequitur.
她很棒啊
Yeah, she's... she's great.
别这样说了
Don't.
好吗
Okay?
好吧 她不棒
Okay. She's not great.
她很完美
She's perfect.
她是我这辈子注定要娶的女人
She's exactly who I need to spend the rest of my life with.
她是个好人 她...
She is a good person. She...
我懂 我懂
Yeah. Yeah. I get it.
我母亲告诉我 我要和你共事时
When my mother told me that I would be working with you,
我心惊了一下
I was terrified.
你是谢尔比·怀特
You were Shelby Wyatt,
魅力之大 让我父亲和弟弟都拜倒在你的石榴裙下
the Siren who sang my brother and father against the rocks.
我受够大家都认为
You know, I am pretty tired of hearing
整件事都是我的错了
that everything that happened was my fault.
不是
And it wasn't.
我现在知道了
I know that now
因为我也跟他们处在一样的境地了
because I am in the exact same place that they were.
我现在知道 他们选择为你冒险
And I know now that they made a choice to jump
而你接纳了他们
and you were there to catch them.
所以
So...
我要你跟我保证
I need you to make me a promise...
你绝不会接纳我
that you're not gonna catch me,
不管发生什么事
no matter what happens,
我和玛可辛要是吵架了
that when I get in a stupid fight with Maxine
不管一个月后 一年后 还是十年后
in a month or a year or 10 years...
你都不会接我的电♥话♥ 安慰我
you're not gonna pick up the phone and comfort me
我约你喝酒 你也会拒绝
or meet me for a drink if I ask,
你也不能对我好
that you're not gonna be kind to me in any way
因为如果你对我好 我肯定...
'cause I'm pretty sure, if you're any kinder to me...
我能退出吗
Can I quit?
不能
No.
因为我们是成年人
Because we're adults?
对
Yep.
我能做什么
What can I do?
让我重新恨你吧
Make me hate you again.
想喝就喝吧
Help yourself.
你的酒都不错啊
You have the good stuff.
没那么好
It's not that good.
你为什么没站出来替我说话 欧文
Why didn't you stand up for me, Owen?
我知道你认为瑞恩的计划不可行
I know you don't think Ryan's plan's the way forward.
没错 但我无力反驳
I don't, but I couldn't fight the tide
因为我的策略也失败了
because my strategy wasn't the way forward, either.
所以就这样吗
So, what? That's it?
我们没办法了吗
We're out of options?
还有...
There's...
还有一个办法能打赢这场仗
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表