剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Next on Quantico...
我们正经历一场不为世人所知的战争
There is a war going on that the wolrd can't know about it.
我要成立一个小队去应对此事
That's why I'm forming a select team to fight it.
秘密联合特遣队
A covert joint-task force.
你们做的一切都不能被联调局和中情局知道
What you're doing goes beyond the FBI and the CIA.
行动是非法的 只由我一人批准
It's illegal and sanctioned only by me.
我这是赌上了我的总统一职
I'm putting my Presidency on the line.
这个小队会扳倒
This team will be taking down people
那些只手遮天的权贵
who think they're untouchable,
我们不知道
We don't know how far
这个组织在政♥府♥中渗透得有多深
this group has infiltrated our own government.
不许动
Freeze!
你们的行动是最高机密
What you're working on is beyond classified.
准备好上演《碟中谍》了吗
Who's ready for a little "Mission: Impossible"?
请收看《谍网》...
Quantico starts now...
纽约州 纽约市
迪伦 等C-4炸♥药♥装好
Dylan, this cart goes to 63rd and 6th
这车就要开去63街和6街
as soon as the C-4 is loaded.
但丙烷出了问题
But we got a problem with the propane.
我得去换一批
I'm gonna need to switch it out.
不许动 联调局
Freeze! This is the FBI!
待在原地
Stay where you are!
不许动
Don't move!
放下武器 我们已经把你们包围了
Put your weapons down! We have you surrounded!
-有人逃跑 -我去追
- We got a runner. - On it.
过了50街 朝堤岸方向
Headed past 50th, towards the embankment.
我能加入追击吗
Mind if I join the party?
总好过不来啊
Better late than never.
你直接就跑来了 我没机会
Well, you took off running. I didn't get a chance.
抱歉 我们要先叫先得呢 还是...
I'm sorry. Are we calling dibs or...
艾丽克丝
Alex?
艾丽克丝 怎么了 出了什么事
Alex, what is it? What's wrong?
别动
Freeze!
你刚说什么"总好过不来"吗
You were saying something about "Better late than never"?
我都忘了联调局对体能的要求了
I forgot about the FBI's physical-fitness requirements.
你的警徽是拿回来了
You may have gotten your badge back,
但你还是要为之奋斗
but you still have to work for it.
未知号♥码
下午五点集♥合♥
我还想着"超级英雄联盟"怎么不找我们了呢
I was wondering when the bat signal would go off.
开谁的车去
Your car or mine?
开车要六小时 如果你自荐...
Six-hour drive. If you're offering...
还以为我们这种高度机密特遣队
You know, you'd think a top-secret task force like ours
会有特别待遇 比如直升机什么的
would have some perks, a helicopter maybe.
确实有特别待遇
Well, there are perks.
我们都能和前男友共事
We both get to work with our ex-boyfriends.
妮尔麦呢 你有她的消息吗
What about Nimah? Heard from her?
自从她没因教唆
What, since she wasn't arrested
国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为被逮捕吗
for aiding and abetting a domestic act of terrorism?
我没联♥系♥她 别人也不该联♥系♥她
No, I haven't, and I don't think that anyone else should, either.
谢尔比 她是我们的队友
Shelby, she's part of the team.
我们不能无视她
We can't ignore her.
我们可以试一下
We can try.
就冲这话 你来开车
Just for that crack, you're driving.
Cold War Kids - "Love is Mystical"
未知号♥码
下午五点集♥合♥
未知号♥码
下午五点集♥合♥
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
未知号♥码
下午五点集♥合♥
旧日重现啊
Déjà vu.
对你来说确实是
For you, sure.
对我来说 这是全新的世界
For me, it's a whole new world.
我终于见到传说中的"农场"了
Hey, I finally get to see The Farm,
听你们说这个地方说好久了
the place you've talked about for way too long now.
真没那么特别
It's really not that special.
你告诉过我 这里有水疗中心
You told me they have a spa.
那是别人瞎说的 天啊
That was a rumor. My God.
我牙上有什么东西吗
Do I have something in my teeth?
不是 他来了
No. He's here.
-谁 瑞恩吗 -不是瑞恩
- Who, Ryan? - Not Ryan.
凯勒布 那又怎样
Caleb? So what?
艾丽克丝 我不是小孩子了
Alex, I am a big girl.
而且我们上次见面
Besides, it's not like we had some horrible fight
又没大吵一架什么的
last time we saw each other.
我们还是脸书好友
We're Facebook friends.
我们会祝对方生日快乐
We wish each other happy birthday.
走吧 我们去打个招呼
Come on. Let's say hello.
随你
Okay.
你好啊 没想到遇到了你
Well, hey. Fancy bumping into you.
谢尔比·怀特 你怎么来了
Shelby Wyatt, what are you doing here?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你知道我是谁 我为什么要回答这问题
You know who I am. Why would I answer that question?
你也知道我是谁
Well, you know who I am.
我为什么要回答这问题
Why would I answer that question?
等等
Okay.
你是谁 你们是怎么认识的
Who are you, and how do you know each other?
虽然我们没正式见过面
Well, even though we've never formally met --
我的家人中 你正式见过的够多了
I think you've formally met enough of my family.
这是凯勒布的哥哥 克莱顿·哈斯
Okay. This is Caleb's brother, Clayton Haas.
-别叫这个名字 -什么
- Don't ever say that name. - Excuse me?
你叫这个名字时 我满脑子都是
You say that name, and -- and I hear you saying
你在那样的场合 叫我父亲的名字
my father's name in places that no child
而想到自己父亲香艳的场景
should ever have to imagine their father's name being said,
对我来说太残忍♥了吧...
and then come the images and...
不行
No.
我是克莱 不是克莱顿
I'm Clay, not Clayton.
而现在这一刻
And this moment that's happening right now,
正是我想尽办法
I have gone out of my way
确保我不会遇到的场景
to ensure that it doesn't happen in my life.
我要去打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call.
凯勒布有个哥哥
Caleb has a brother?
还有个姐姐 不过她人不错
And a sister. She's nice, though.
至少我上次见她时 她还是很友善
Well, at least she was the last time I saw her.
那时我还没...
That was before I...
算了 不谈这个了
Just -- Yeah. Let's drop it.
克莱尔 我们得谈谈
Claire, we need to talk.
现在就谈
Now.
这就是"农场"了
So, this is The Farm.
你似乎不兴奋了
You don't seem excited anymore.
确实不兴奋了
I can't say that I am.
妮尔麦
Nimah...
-艾丽克丝 -小戴 你怎么样
- Alex. - Hey, D. How are you?
-很好 -你记得...
- Good. - You remember...
富美女神兼超厉害的谢尔比·怀特探员
Corporate goddess and badass agent Shelby Wyatt?
怎么会忘呢
How could I forget?
我们就要成为老朋友了
We're about to become old friends.
你们觉得是什么情况 又一恐怖袭击吗
So, what do you think happened? Another terrorist event?
艾丽克丝来了 恐怖袭击还会远吗
Well, if Alex is here, there can't be one far behind.
呵呵
Funny.
很高兴再见到你 艾丽克丝
It's good to see you again, Alex.
我也是
You, too.
你换了发型 看着不错
You changed your hair. It looks good.
我没换 不过还是谢了
I didn't, but thanks.
下午好 感谢你们前来
Good afternoon. Thank you all for coming.
我们要解决的问题很多 时间紧迫
We have a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time,
所以就直接开始了
so let's get started.
总统阁下
Madam President?
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥从来不是一时心血来潮
Terrorism is never spontaneous.
每一次袭击都经过了精心策划
Every act takes planning and preparation.
需要资金赞助
It take money to fund it,
需要策略来确保袭击成功
strategy to ensure it goes off properly,
需要最新的技术 以武器来震慑并掌控局势
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表