剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Fair point.
也许经过今天 他们就会顿悟
Perhaps the course of today will enlighten them
完全明了你理解的事了
to what you so clearly understand.
你现在是我们的一份子了 艾丽克丝·帕里什
You're one of us now, Alex Parrish.
是时候去说服你的旧同事了
It's time to convince everyone you used to work with,
就从中情局开始
starting with the CIA.
你觉得他们会相信我吗
Do you think they'll believe me?
拭目以待
We're about to make sure of it.
谍网
第二季 第二十集
没有追踪器 平板也没有病毒
No tracking devices, no viruses on the tablet,
档案里也没有隐藏信息
no hidden messages in these dossiers,
纸张无毒 平板也没有病毒
no poison on the papers, no malware on the tablet.
一切都很正常
Everything is clean.
好吧 接下来怎么办
Okay, so now what?
他们想让你出面执行这次行动
Well, they want you to be the face of their operation.
你照做便是
You do exactly that.
他们让我这样对马修·基斯...
What they have me doing to Matthew Keyes, I...
不只是游说他这么简单
It's more than just peddling an agenda.
这是取得信任的代价
It's the price for admission.
再次越界 证明你的价值
Crossing another line to prove your worth.
你能了解到"同伙"正在谋划的大计
You having access to the Collaborators' ongoing plan
这才是关键
is all that matters.
好吧
Yeah.
罗尔克想扳倒我母亲 从而接替他
Roarke wants my mother gone so he can take her place.
但假如我们扳倒了罗尔克
But if we get Roarke gone,
参议院临时议长维克多·罗林斯就会顶上
the Senate pro tem, Victor Rollins, is next in line.
他属于共和党 但是个好人
He may be a Republican, but he's one of the good ones.
如果事情到了那地步 他能当个好总统
He'll make a better leader if it comes to that.
我们花了数周想将罗尔克与这一切联♥系♥上
We've spent weeks trying to tie Roarke to everything that's happened,
但却一无所获
and we've come up empty.
更别提艾丽克丝还删除了
Not to mention that Alex deleted
我们掌握的所有证据
every bit of evidence we did have on him.
没错 我们不能将他与"同伙"扯上关系
Yeah, we... we know we can't tie him to the Collaborators,
但所有政客都有自己的秘密
but every politician has a personal secret
借此即可扳倒他们
that can bring them down.
我们要找到可以摧毁他声誉的料
We need to find something so damaging to his reputation
从而将他从权力之位上拽下来
that it removes him from the seat of power.
开始深入调查吧
Let's start digging.
谈到性 猥琐好色可以说是致命攻击点
When it comes to sex, something salacious can be deadly.
艾略特·斯皮策 安东尼·维纳 约翰·爱德华兹
Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, John Edwards...
三位政客均因桃色新闻而辞职
就算是最被看好的政客
I mean, even the most promising politicians
也能因此毁掉前程
can compromise themselves.
罗尔克已丧偶 所以不可能有婚外情
Roarke is widowed, so affairs are off the table.
他与年龄相当的女性约会
He dates age appropriate.
黄♥片♥搜索历史也没什么值得关注的
His porn search history is vanilla.
约炮软件中 华府地区
And there are no Tinder, Grindr, or Whiplr accounts
也没有符合他年龄体重体型的账号♥
matching his age, weight, and body type in the D.C. area.
我美化了一下 都查不到
Even adjusting for ego.
他的银行账号♥里也没有
And there are no suspicious cash withdrawals
任何的可疑提款记录
from any of his accounts,
他的生活中也没有能够表明他招♥妓♥的可疑行为
no mysterious activity in his pattern of life that points to prostitution.
蕾娜 你的调查有收获吗
Raina, your research turn anything up?
Bishop Briggs - "The Fire"
菲力克斯 八点和你一起吃早餐吧
蕾娜 有任何关于我姐姐的消息吗
别走神了 蕾娜
Earth to Raina.
-有查到罗尔克什么东西吗 -还没
- Anything on Roarke? - Oh, nothing yet.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你不是在深入调查他的经济状况吧
You are not doing a financial deep-dive, are you?
我在尝试追踪艾丽克丝
I'm trying to track down Alex.
我在找她消失后
I'm looking for a digital footprint
可能会留下的数字记录
she might have left since she disappeared.
她没有消失 瑞恩
She didn't disappear, Ryan.
她只是单干了而已
She's just working on her own.
她不按规章行事时 身边的人总会受伤
And when she goes rogue, everybody around her gets hurt.
我们给她擦屁♥股♥之前
I want to figure out what she's doing
我要查出她的计划到底是什么
before we have to go clean it up later.
想要扳倒权倾朝野之人
Financial corruption is another poison pill
金融腐♥败♥是我们的又一利器
when it comes to bringing down the powerful.
收受贿赂 挪用公♥款♥
Bribes, embezzlement.
罗尔克在隐藏什么
What's Roarke hiding?
自从他16岁成为联邦法官的实习生以来
His tax returns have been public record every year
他的纳税申报单每年都会向外界公布
since he was a 16-year-old intern for a federal judge.
而且全部没有问题
And those returns are immaculate.
我觉得这不是个好方向
I don't think this is the right plan.
不 这方向是对的
No, this is the right plan.
你只需继续深入挖掘
You just have to keep digging.
但是和她说的一样
But, to her point, there's no evidence
没有任何迹象表明他有海外账户
of any offshore accounts, either.
他在自己的公职薪水范围内收支有度
He is earning and spending well within his government salary.
如果他有隐藏资金
If he's hiding money,
肯定是藏在床垫里了吧
it's sitting untouched under a mattress.
继续查
Keep going.
我们会找到料的
We'll find something.
还有别的切入点吗
You got any new angles to play?
我已经无计可施了
'Cause I'm running out of ideas.
为什么你会问我
Why are you asking me?
我尊重你的工作
I respect your work.
我还担心那晚发生的事会失去你的尊重呢
I was worried you might not respect me after the other night.
你不说 我都忘了
For a second, I forgot about that.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他很好
He's great.
我们昨晚聊了一整晚电♥话♥
We... we talked on the phone all last night,
计划了一下这个夏天要去哪玩
made plans to spend the summer together.
很好
Good.
非常好
That's good.
什么都没有
Nothing.
查不到罗尔克的任何破绽
We got nothing on Roarke.
就像是他这辈子就为这一刻做准备一样
It's like he spent his whole life preparing for this moment.
没有一丝污点
Not a single ounce of dirt on him.
就算有
Even if there were,
新的民♥意♥调查也会显示他是无法撼动的
new polls suggest that he is untouchable.
他是能扳倒克莱尔·哈斯的白人男性
He's the great white male hope against Claire Haas.
民♥意♥调查没有任何意义
Polls don't mean anything.
菲力克斯呢
What about Felix?
他警告过你 "同伙"要置我们于死地
I mean, he warned you the Collaborators were gonna burn us,
事情也成真了
and they did.
也许我们通过他拿到扳倒罗尔克的证据
Maybe we can use him to get something big enough to take Roarke down.
我不能把他牵扯进来
I can't involve him.
而且我也不知道他的立场如何
I don't know where he stands anyway.
订婚派对后 他就销声匿迹了
He's gone silent since the engagement party.
也不完全是
Not exactly.
你联♥系♥他了吗
You spoke to him?
他联♥系♥我了
Well, he reached out to me.
他说他可以借罗尔克的势力
He said he can maybe help use Roarke's influence
帮我找到妮尔麦 确定她的安全
to find Nimah and tell us that she's safe.
你就这样相信他了吗
And you believed him?
蕾娜 他这是耍心计啊
Raina, that was a complete manipulation.
他提出的交换条件是什么
What did he ask for in return?
没有
Nothing.
他看起来很真诚
He seemed genuine.
他从政
He works in politics.
如果他看起来真诚 那肯定是说谎
If he seemed genuine, he's definitely lying.
我相信他站在我们这一边
I believe he's on our side.
我知道我在这方面没经验
I know I'm new at this.
我就是...
I just...
我相信我的直觉
I trust my instinct.
我也得相信我的直觉
And I have to trust mine.
菲力克斯绝对不行
It's a no go on Felix.
"真好" 我们又回到原点了
Great. So we're back to square one.
菲力克斯约我见面
Felix wants to meet.
你知道这是为什么吗 蕾娜
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表