剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
I told you.
姥姥呢 我能打个招呼吗
Where's Grandma? Can I say hi?
她...
She's...
Answer - "Phantogram"
她现在不在
She's not here right now.
但她让我问候你了
She says hi, though.
谢谢你今天帮忙
Thank you for your help today.
你完成得非常出色
The work you did was very impressive.
你以前绝对伪造过照片
You've clearly staged photos before,
但我已经知道了
but I already knew that.
我会守承诺 现在不会公开
As promised, no one else will know now.
谢谢 欧文
Yeah, thanks, Owen.
合作得很愉快
Pleasure working with you.
幻想篮球联赛随机排阵
中情局 霍尔 发布文件
F欧文·霍尔
没想过你会来
Didn't think you were coming.
我三分钟前才改变主意的
Oh, I wasn't till about three minutes ago.
听着 我一般不会这么做
Listen, I don't usually do this.
在餐厅里等一个我不认识的女人
Wait in diners for women I don't know.
我不在乎你一般会怎么做
I don't care what you usually do.
我就是很高兴这次这么做了
I'm just glad you're doing it now.
你想待在这里 还是去别的地方
Do you want to stay here or go somewhere?
我都不知道你叫什么
I don't even know your name.
这有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
没有
No.
这样太棒了
That's perfect.
我们不是说不打电♥话♥吗 只发信息
I thought we said no calls. Texts only.
你不用让谢尔比·怀特来找我
You didn't have to send Shelby Wyatt.
你本可以直接联♥系♥我啊
You could've contacted me yourself.
你是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
就是那样
Yes, it is.
我知道你打什么算盘
I know what you're doing,
我也理解你这么做的原因
and I understand why you're doing it.
你不用策反我 我加入了
You don't have to turn me. I'm in.
我还在谢尔比那里帮你洗白了
Oh, I convinced Shelby you're innocent, by the way.
不客气 我现在需要做什么
You're welcome. Now what do I need to do?
艾丽克丝
Alex?
莉迪亚 你是怎么逃出来的
Lydia? How the hell did you get out?
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表