剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
take a swing at a job like this?
我母亲酗酒
My mom was an alcoholic.
我永远不知道她会带回家什么
I never knew what she'd bring home with her...
一个男人或者几个男人
a man, a few.
有时她根本不回家
Sometimes she never came home at all.
这样的环境让我很快成熟起来
Living like that made me grow up fast...
有责任感 清醒 保持警惕 也守口如瓶
responsible, sober, always on call, never spoke up,
从没去过派对 没跳进过游泳池
never went to a house party, never jumped in a pool,
甚至都不会游泳
never even learned to swim.
所以我来这里是为了证明
So I'm here to prove to myself
我是能够冒险的人
that I am capable of taking risks.
我毫无惧怕
And I am not afraid.
我在你眼里没有看到一丝惧怕
I don't see any fear in those eyes.
你能行的
You got this.
了不起的艾丽克丝·帕里什能这么说 意义重大
Means a lot, coming from the great Alex Parrish.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
去年发生的那些事
After everything that happened last year...
让我成了世人眼中的英雄
the world called me a hero,
但我从未觉得我是英雄
but I never felt like one.
我忽略了征兆 犯了错误
I missed signs, made mistakes.
朋友死了
Friends died.
其实是我最好的朋友死了
My best friend died, actually.
所以当世人觉得我了不起时
So, while the world might call me great,
我只感觉内疚
all I feel is guilty.
所以我来到这里
So I'm here...
立志成为世人眼中的英雄
to actually become the hero the world already thinks I am.
交上你的卡片 看谁还能继续留下
Hand in your cards. Let's see who's still standing.
曼奴斯 盖瑞比恩 斯普林格
Manus, Garabedian, Springer,
瓦莱斯 艾丽丝 道尔 布斯
Velez, Ellis, Doyle, Booth,
你们都将卡片配给了正确的学员
you all correctly matched your cards to the proper recruit.
接下来这些人 上前一步
The following people, step forward...
曼奴斯 海沃德 斯坦纳
Manus, Heyward, Steiner,
斯普林格 盖瑞比恩 乔丹
Springer, Garabedian, and Gordon.
外面有一辆车接你们去机场
A van is waiting in the parking lot to take you to the airport.
走吧
Go.
为什么我被淘汰了
Why am I out?
你刚才说我配对了卡片
You just said I matched my card to the correct recruit.
是啊 但另外一个学员从你口中套出了信息
Yeah, but another recruit got information from you
把卡片成功配给了你
to match their card back to you.
抱歉 斯普林格 跟你聊得确实很愉快
Sorry, Springer. I did enjoy our little chat.
我毕业再联♥系♥你吧
Call you when I'm done here? Yeah?
本次训练目的不是套出彼此的信息
The true aim of the exercise wasn't eliciting information out of each other,
而是谁能保护自己的信息不泄露
but who was able to protect their own information from getting out.
赢家永远都是隐藏自己
The winners never gave yourselves up.
没人能将卡片配给你 非常棒
No one matched a card to you. Very good.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我出去玩的话
Well, look, when I go out,
都是我问别人要电♥话♥ 从不留号♥码
I get numbers and I never give mine.
我觉得在这里的套路也是一样
I just figured the same rules apply here.
终极测验还没完成
You're not done with your final test.
赶紧醒酒吧
Sober up quickly.
一个小时后 进行跳伞
In one hour, you're jumping out of a plane.
越来越热闹了
Now it's a party.
你怎么进来了
What are you doing in here?
总统阁下 我说了谎
Mr. President, I lied.
我谎称我能说服你传达他们的要求
I told them I can convince you to communicate their demands.
那他们会觉得你很有说服力了
Well, you're about to prove very persuasive.
尽管我不愿意 但我也打算那么做
As much as it pains me, I intend to do exactly that.
不行 你不能妥协
No. You can't give in.
别为了保护我而这么做
Don't do this to protect me.
你立誓要为国效力时
When you swore to serve this country,
我们一起宣的誓
it was an oath we took together.
我不妥协 他们就会杀了你 拿我开刀后
And if I don't give in, they kill you, start on me,
就会轮到其他国家首领了
then the rest of the world leaders,
让世界陷入无止境的混乱中
sending the world into chaos without end.
总统阁下 我以为你跟副总统哈斯有坚定的方针
Sir, I thought you and Vice President Haas had a firm policy...
美国坚决不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
America doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
别天真了 一直都谈判
Don't be naive. We always have.
只是世人不知道罢了
The world just doesn't know about it.
时间到了
Time is up.
我助手会协助你起草艾瑞克·博伊的赦免文件
My aide can assist you in setting up a pardon for Eric Boyer.
不是跟我 是跟民众
Not to me. To the people.
什么
What?
我们不会忘记你的功劳 瑞恩
Your effort won't be forgotten, Ryan.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
我是总统
This is your president speaking.
不久之前 G20峰会人员
Moments ago, the G20 Summit was taken hostage
被称作"公民解放阵线"的武装民兵组织劫为人♥质♥了
by an armed militia called the Citizen's Liberation Front.
我们被囚于联邦大楼
We are being held in Federal Plaza,
我保证只要美国政♥府♥立即释放艾瑞克·博伊
and I am assured there will be no casualties
就不会有任何伤亡事件发生
as long as the United States grants the immediate release of one Eric Boyer.
如果不照做 我妻子就会第一个被处死
If we don't, my wife will be the first to be executed.
我要求下总统特赦令释放博伊
I am ordering a full presidential pardon of Boyer
从而拯救峰会内这些勇敢的男人和女人
to spare the lives of these brave men and women inside
趁没出现死伤前 结束这场人♥质♥危机
to put an end to this hostage crisis before anyone is killed.
谢谢
Thank you.
天佑美国
God bless America.
这是C47B班空中列车
This is a C-47B Skytrain aircraft.
我们在一万五英尺的高空之中
We are cruising at an altitude of 15,000 feet.
你们马上要进行"高跳低开"的跳伞任务
You are about to embark on a high-altitude, low-opening jump.
这是"高跳低开"课堂
This is HALO school,
我就是你们这堂课的跳伞指导
and I will be your jumpmaster for this course.
这是一场勇气测试
It is a test of your courage.
将我们发给你的高度表调成计时60秒
Now, mark 60 seconds on the watch altimeter we gave you.
我说开始
When I say "Go,"
你就开启计时器 跳出机舱
Start the timer and exit the aircraft.
在你降到非安全高度之前
You have approximately 60 seconds to pull your chute
你有大概60秒时间打开伞包
before you reach unsafe altitude,
我不用告诉你们不及时打开伞包
and I don't have to tell you what happens
会有什么后果吧
if you don't pull them in time.
都听明白了吗
Is everyone clear?
-明白 长官 -明白了
- Clear, sir. - Yeah.
别管表了 我需要新裤子啊[吓尿]
Forget the watch. I need new pants.
你觉得杰克飞鹰会怕吗
Do you think Jake Eagle would be scared?
杰克飞鹰是小说人物
Jake Eagle is fictional.
你是想写小说还是成为小说中的人物呢
Do you want to write about things or live them?
我想活着写小说人物
I want to live to write about them.
是吗
Yeah?
这就是你的冒险旅程了
This is your adventure now.
别多想 跳就行了
Don't think about it. Just do it.
我先跳
I'll go first!
很勇敢
Brave.
这不是我第一次跳了
Yeah, yeah, it's not my first time.
你就只要闭上眼 跳就行了
You just got to close your eyes and go.
他在我后面跳
He'll be right behind me.
跳
Go!
我不行
I can't do it.
到底跳不跳吧 米勒
Now or never, Miller.
我不行
I can't!
好吧 你被淘汰了
All right. You're going home.
下一个是谁 赶紧的
Who's next? Let's go!
里昂 该你了
Leon, you're up.
我的伞带没连好
My harness isn't connecting.
什么 我看看
What? Let me see.
你得告诉欧文
You need to tell Owen.
-快 -冒着被淘汰的风险吗 不行
- Go! - And risk getting cut? No way.
你看到杰瑞米刚刚的情况了
You saw what just happened to Jeremy.
你不是吧
Are you kidding?
勇敢和送死可不是一回事啊
There's a big difference between bravery and suicide.
降落伞出问题 你会摔死的
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表