剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
You're gonna fall when this chute engages.
你得告诉欧文 修理好
You need to go and tell Owen... get it fixed.
去 告诉他
Go! Tell him!
贝茨 走吧
Bates! Let's go!
我很高兴你交了个朋友
Well, I'm glad you made a friend.
我只是想跟你保持距离
I'm just trying to keep myself away from you.
根本没用
Yeah, well, it's not working,
因为里昂已经琢磨明白
'cause Leon has pieced together
我们不仅仅是同事关系了
that we're a little bit more than just colleagues.
这对我来说也很别扭啊
I'd be lying if I didn't say this was a little weird for me,
看你身份转换 毫不费力
watching you slip in and out of your cover so perfectly,
说谎都不眨眼
being able to lie so easily.
就是
I mean, it just...
我们现在关系这么好 瑞恩
We were in such a good place, Ryan.
是啊 你也骗我了
Yeah... with you lying to me.
基斯是什么时候联♥系♥你的
When did Keyes contact you, huh?
二月份
February.
六个月前吗
Six months ago?
这么说来 是我不能信你
Well, if anybody should be having trust issues,
而不是反过来
it's me, not you.
-我没得选 -不 我也没得选
- I didn't have a choice. - No, I didn't have a choice, either.
你以为我想让你看到我这一面吗
You think I want you seeing this side of me?
你以为我想让你再怀疑我吗
You think I want you doubting me again?
艾丽克丝 我从不想让你怀疑我有多爱你
Alex, I never want you doubting how much I love you.
你昨晚匆忙离开前 我本想证明的
Before you ran off last night, I was gonna let you know that.
怎么证明
How?
跳
Go!
莉迪亚 不
Lydia, no!
放开她
Let her go!
我不能 她伞带没连接好
I can't! Her rigging's not latched!
要把你拉上来
We gotta bring you back in!
抓住我的手
Take my hand!
你可以的
You can do it!
我不会松手 抓住我的手
I will not let you go! Take my hand!
我不行 我不行
I can't! I can't!
抓住我的包
Here! Grab my pack!
-瑞恩 -加把劲 莉迪亚
- Ryan! - Come on, Lydia!
别再干这种事了
Try not to do that again.
你们俩还是得跳
You two still have to go.
大家都到达了
Well, you all made it.
非常好
Very good.
艾丽克丝 上前
Alex, come forward.
他也许要给你个银星勋章呢
Maybe he's got a Silver Star handy.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
不准再不按指令行事了
Don't you ever ignore my instructions again.
你干扰了一名新兵学员
You interfered with a fellow recruit.
如果这是现实任务 早被你破坏了
Had it been an op, you would've compromised it.
不好意思 我救了她一命啊
I'm sorry. I saved her life.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我已经那样跳过57次了
I've made that jump 57 times.
我不是新兵
I'm not a recruit.
我是任务执行官
I'm a case officer...
也是你的教官之一
and your co-instructor.
我混在你们中间
I put myself amongst you
用一整天来观察你们
to observe you throughout the day.
所以你的伞带没有问题
So there was nothing wrong with your rigging.
没有 这是在测试谁会在行动中逞英雄
No, it was a test to see who would try and play a hero during an op.
我就感觉会是你
I had a feeling it might be you.
听你在酒吧讲了那段经历后
And after that little story you told at the bar,
我就确定了
I was certain.
联调局训练你成为英雄
The FBI might train you to be a hero,
但在中情局 任务才是首要的
but in the Agency, the mission comes first.
而不是个人
You don't.
这样的示范也太极端了吧
Bit of an extreme example, isn't it?
这根本不算什么
Or not enough of one.
我曾眼睁睁看着特工们被枪打死
I've watched operatives get shot right in front of me,
如果你眨眼了
and if you even blink,
下一个就会轮到你
you're next.
也就是说
That said,
晋级的这些人只是刚刚及格而已
everyone standing here just barely made the final cut.
欢迎来到"农场"
Welcome to The Farm.
莉迪亚会带你们去接下来六个月生活的地方
Lydia will show you where you'll be living for the next six months.
你母亲根本不酗酒 对吧
Your mother wasn't an alcoholic, was she?
你只是研究了我的经历
You just read up on me.
你觉得这里是女童子军团
Do you think this is the Girl Scouts,
大家共同进退吗
where we're all in it together?
这里是中♥央♥情报局
This is the Central Intelligence Agency.
你来这儿不是为了当边防兵
You're not training to be a border guard
当片儿警 当联调局探员的
or a beat cop or an FBI agent.
你来是为了当任务执行官的
You're training to be a case officer.
如果你做得好
If you do it right,
就得被迫做出艰难抉择
you'll be forced to make tough choices
从而每天能拯救无数人命
that could save countless lives every day,
而你要完全靠自己
and you'll be doing it on your own.
我倾向相信身边的人
I believe in trusting the people around me.
没有他们
Without them,
去年那件事就不会圆♥满♥解决了
last year would've turned out very differently.
要我说 去年的事是可以避免的
If you ask me, last year could've been prevented.
事情发生了 联调局才会做出反应
The FBI reacts when something happens.
我们是将灾难扼杀于摇篮之中
We stop it from ever getting that far.
如果你像我那样行事
Think of all the people who would still be in your life
那些人现在还会活着
if you did what I do.
还有 你拿到的卡片是我的
Oh, and, by the way, you had my card.
我最喜欢《七宝奇谋》中的安迪
Andy was my favorite Goonie.
你是谁 你想怎样
Who are you, and what do you want?
你有什么阴谋
What are you planning?
快回答
Answer me!
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
怎么可能 你已经死了
How is that possible? You... You're dead.
很多事你都想错了 是吧
You're wrong about a lot of things, aren't you?
如果你觉得能阻止此事
Well, if you think you can stop this,
那你也错了
you're wrong about that, too.
你要是没来这里就好了
I only wish you hadn't been here.
现在你也得死了
Now you're gonna have to die, too.
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
你今天差点就死了
You almost died today.
而你也差点被拉出去一起摔死
And you almost got pulled out with me.
我们真能完成任务吗
Can we really pull this off?
欺骗彼此六个月吗
Six months of lying to each other?
我们干过了
We've done that before.
我不喜欢
I hate it.
我也是
I hate it, too.
我可以学着更高明地撒谎
I mean, I can learn how to lie better,
不去相信身边的人
how not to trust the people around me,
但我们现在感情这么好
but we're in such a good place.
我不想再去欺骗你
I don't want to have to lie to you again.
你怎么确定我从不怀疑你呢
How were you gonna make sure I never doubted you?
别这样 天呐
Stop. Oh, my God.
我不想看
I... I don't want to see it.
还不是时候
Not yet.
等完成这次任务
When this mission's complete
我们一起经历过这一切
and when we've gone through this together,
再给我吧
show me then.
好
Okay.
即使我们需要欺骗训练营的所有人
And even though we have to lie to everyone else back there,
但我们不必欺骗彼此
we don't have to lie to each other.
在这间房♥里
Here, in this room,
我们只在这里对彼此坦诚相待
this'll be the one place we always tell each other the truth.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you.
中♥央♥情报局
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表