剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
The Central Intelligence Agency
会教你如何伪装成别人
will teach you how to be someone else...
实际上就是伪装成罪犯
for all intents and purposes, a criminal.
你们所学是在每个国家都会被判死刑的知识
Everything you'll learn is a capital offense in every country,
包括这次任务
including this one.
接下来的六个月中
For the next six months,
你们将学会欺骗的技巧
you'll train in the art of deceit,
谍报技术 准军事技巧
learn tradecraft, and paramilitary skills
从而确保成为任务执行官的学员
to ensure that those of you who become case officers
拥有求生的技巧
have what it takes to survive.
受训班级中还加入了其他两组
You'll notice you've been joined by two other groups,
这周同样晋级的新兵学员
who passed the same tests this week.
虽然你们还没来得及见彼此
And while you didn't get a chance to meet each other,
但很快就会熟悉的
you'll soon be well-acquainted.
每周 我们会进行班级排名
Every week, we do a class ranking,
亲切地被称为"谋杀榜"
affectionately known as the Murder Board,
让大家都知道自己的水平
so that everyone knows where they stand.
如果你一直垫底 就会被淘汰
If you're at the bottom more than once, that's it.
这周排名
This week...
第一名 布斯
第二名 瓦莱斯
最后一名 帕里什
好运吧
Good luck.
你会需要的
You'll need it.
比科尔小炒
Bicol Express...
真空包装 菲律宾红灯区直运
vacuum-packed, straight from Malate.
想着你会喜欢
Thought you'd enjoy it.
Burn The Witch - Radiohead
总有一天 海关会抓到你的
One of these days, customs is gonna catch you.
抓到谁 都抓不到我
Whoever they catch, it won't be me.
菲律宾
你能帮我拿一下吗 爸
Could you grab this for me, Dad?
好
Yeah.
把两个最优秀的新兵分到一个寝室
They put the top two in the class in the same room.
既然我是第一名 不介意我先选吧
Since I'm number one, you mind if I choose a side?
好 选吧
Sure. Go ahead.
我根本没想当第一
You know, I got no intention of being number one.
当第一名
Put yourself in first place,
就会成为焦点
all eyes are on you.
我跟艾丽克丝
You know, Alex and me...
你猜对了
you were right.
但情史已久 还是私事
But it's history and it's private,
我不想因为这事而毁了她在这里的前程
and I don't want to wreck her chances here on a technicality.
我懂 你可以相信我
I got it. You can trust me.
那么
So...
你犯什么事进监狱了
what were you in prison for?
我没说我相信你
Didn't say I trusted you.
希望你不介意 我裸睡
I hope you don't mind, but I sleep naked.
希望你不介意 我经常祈祷
Hope you don't mind. I pray.
他被释放了
He's out.
博依已经获得赦免了
Boyer has been granted his pardon.
你做得很好
You've done well.
该下一阶段了
"It's time for the next phase."
他们现在说什么
What are they saying now?
他们在数人 我们被分开了
They're counting. We're being separated.
你的计划怎么能成功
How are you planning on this working, huh?
这里有几百号♥人
There are hundreds of people here.
你们只有十几个
There's only a dozen of you.
我们在这里的人多了
"There are more of us here than that.
你只是看不见
You just can't see them."
他们混在我们中间 瑞恩
They're hiding among us, Ryan.
我们正在直播
你干什么
What are you doing?
我按照你的要求做了
I did what you asked!
至少放了我妻子和其他人♥质♥吧
At the very least, let my wife and the other hostages go!
不
No!
等下 不要
Wait! No!
伊莱恩 不要 住手
Elaine! No! Stop!
总统阁下 不要
Mr. President, no!
不要 不要
No! No!
不要 不要
No! No!
伊莱恩
Elaine!
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表