剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
That's a big one.
雇你们的人肯定是大型私人佣兵公♥司♥
Must have some major private contractors behind that.
这种工作总要跟形形色♥色♥的人打交道
This kind of work gets you involved with colorful people.
我可以跟你保证 他们对结果很满意
I can assure you, they were very satisfied.
我不知道你是怎么想的 但我觉得王婆卖♥♥瓜
I don't know about you, but I don't take a seller's advice
一定会自卖♥♥自夸
about their own merchandise.
我会自己查
I do research.
我们能联♥系♥或跟谁...
So, is there anyone we can call or speak to...
别激动
Easy.
艾丽克丝 怎么了
Alex, what's happening?
放下枪
Let's put the guns away.
你们要准备攻进去 准备好了吗
You're going in. Are you ready?
-你怎么觉得 -你为什么问他
- What do you think? - Why are you asking him?
听我说 兄弟
Listen, mate,
我不太喜欢这种重口味的绑手
this kind of kink isn't really my thing.
我们是来谈生意的
We came here for your business,
来找你帮忙的
for your help.
说出你们的真实身份
Tell me who you really are
以及你们问这么多问题的原因
and why you're asking so many questions.
如果我们行动 他们突然退缩会造成死伤
If we move, they flinch and everybody dies.
你想发生这样的事吗
Is that what you want to happen?
艾丽克丝 哈里 如果他确定你们在说谎
Alex, Harry, if he was so sure you were lying,
你们俩早就死了
you'd both be dead already.
继续装下去
Just maintain your cover.
你想知道我们的真实身份吗
You want to know who we really are?
我就是亨利·古德
I'm Henry bloody Gould.
而里玛来此给你一份差事
And Reema here came to offer you a job,
你要么接了这活儿 要么就开枪
so either accept or pull the pissing trigger.
小心驶得万年船 对吧
You can never be too careful, huh?
没错
Right.
如果你想要布鲁克威尔事件的证明
If you would like a testimonial on Brookwell,
我能给你个号♥码 让你联♥系♥下
I have a number I can get you.
很好
Good.
这些黑客受雇于"灰池"
The hackers were hired by Greypool,
是一家私人佣兵安保公♥司♥
the private American military company and security group.
"灰池"制♥造♥了假新闻 从而疏散城镇
And Greypool created the fake news to clear out the town.
逐渐在报道中增加其严重性 从而延长疏散时间
Then it escalated the story to keep it evacuated for longer.
这么说 他们是在拖延时间
So, they're buying more time
去找他们想找的目标
to find whatever they're looking for,
表示他们还没找到
which means they haven't found it yet.
我们知道是谁了 我需要知道找什么
We know the who. We need the what.
我们怎么查到呢
So, how do we find out?
亲自去布鲁克威尔查一下...
Go to Brookwell and find it ourselves...
妮尔麦·阿敏来电
不管是什么都要找到
whatever it is.
"灰池"不是什么客户都接
Greypool doesn't answer the phone for just anyone.
弗吉尼亚州 布鲁克威尔
鉴于他们大部分时间都待在军事区
Given they spend most of their time in war zones,
通知 环保署
他们肯定不好惹
they don't mess around, either.
保守估计
It's safe to assume they'll be blending in
他们是混进了现场的应急救援队中
with the emergency-response teams already on site,
你们也混进去
just like you will.
敌人露出真面目之前
It'll be impossible to tell friend from foe
敌友难辨 所以多加小心
until it's too late, so be careful.
布鲁克威尔应急指挥中心
打扰一下 你知道谁是这里的负责人吗
Excuse me. Sorry. Do you know who's in charge here?
是我 柯特·梅尔 环保署 你是谁
Yeah. Curt Meyer, EPA, and you are?
我叫尼尔森·弗洛里克
I'm Nelson Florrick.
我叫莉莉·罗林斯·霍特
I'm Lily Rollins-Hoyt.
我们是来自威廉与玛丽学院
We're professors from William & Mary,
环境科学部门的教授 我们来帮忙
environmental science, and we're here to help.
很感谢你们大老远跑来
Nice of you to drive all this way,
但我们确信这只是白忙一场
but we're pretty sure this is just a wild goose chase.
我们派小队挨家挨户测试水源了
We have teams going door-to-door now, testing the water,
但我想不会发现异常
but I don't expect to find anything.
好吧 你们都查了哪里
Right, yeah. And where have you, looked, exactly?
几乎全镇吧
Almost the entire town.
这么说 你们完成了丘吉尔南部
Okay, so, you've completed south of Churchill.
太快了
That's fast work.
你们遗漏了主街旁的整片区域
Yeah, but you've... you've missed this entire area near Main Street.
哈里和戴安娜减小了搜索范围
Harry and Dayana have narrowed our search.
"灰池"要找的东西 还没找到
Whatever Greypool's looking for, it's still out there.
X表示那间房♥子排查完毕
That "X" means the house is clear.
好 我们怎么找到他们要找的东西
Okay, how do we find what they're looking for
我们都不知道是找什么东西
when we don't even know what it is?
首先 我们得查出哪些急救人员
Well, first, we have to figure out which emergency personnel
其实是"灰池"佣兵伪装的
are actually Greypool operatives in disguise
然后跟着他们 再查出是什么
and then we follow them and figure it out from there.
有人来了
We've got company.
我来处理 你们走
I'll handle this. Go.
我遇到了一个警长 马上就要问我话了
I've got a sheriff. I'm about to be questioned.
把假证件给她 查不出问题
Give her your cover. It'll hold up.
我是环保署的人 从二区过来
I'm EPA, down from Region Two.
我该出去跟他们一起执行任务
I should be out there with them.
你该待在这里
Your place is here.
你想让我待在这里
Right where you want me?
他们把我当老大 我也没办法
Look, I can't help if they look to me as a leader.
尊重是争取而来的 不是平白得来的
Respect is earned. It's not a given.
注意到不寻常的事了吗
Notice anything unusual?
嗯 那所房♥子已经被标记了
Yeah. That house has already been tagged.
为什么环保署还要重回已排查过了的房♥子呢
But why would the EPA go back to a house they've already cleared?
因为他们不是环保署的人
'Cause they're not EPA.
我和瑞恩普林斯顿961号♥
Ryan and I are at 961 Princeton.
发现了几名疑似"灰池"的特工
May have I.D.'d Greypool operatives.
我们进去查探一下
Going in to investigate.
我们走
Let's go.
谢尔比被那个警长缠住了
Shelby's stuck with the sheriff.
我们得让人盯着那所房♥子
We need eyes on that house.
我们正在执行任务 你该待在"农场"
We're on an op, and you're supposed to be at The Farm.
如果你接下电♥话♥
If you picked up your phone,
我就不用亲自来找你汇报了
I wouldn't have had to brief you in person.
汇报 你不是吧
Brief me? Are you kidding?
阿敏女士 你够了
Ms. Amin, I think you've done enough.
妮尔麦 你查到什么
Nimah, what do you have?
我查了布鲁克威尔过去几天的报案详情
I checked the crime reports from Brookwell over the last few days,
我知道"灰池"来这里的原因了
and I know why Greypool is here.
他们不是来找东西
They're not looking for a thing.
而是来找人
They're looking for a person.
你是谁 你有什么目的
Who are you? What do you want?
女士
Ma'am.
女士 我们不是来伤害你的
Ma'am, we're not here to hurt you.
我们是来找你谈的
We're here to talk.
但你得立刻放下武器
But you need to put your weapon down now.
不 你说谎
No, you're... you're lying.
你们是来杀我的 来毁掉证据的
You're here to kill me and get rid of the evidence.
我是来..
We're here to...
我们是来救你的
We are here to save you from those people.
我是联调局探员 他是中情局特工
I'm FBI. He's CIA.
信我 我们是好人
Trust me, we're the good guys.
"灰池"的人就在我们上面
Look, Greypool is right above us.
你开枪 下一个死的就是你
You pull that trigger, you're next.
我怎么知道你是不是骗我
How do I know you're not lying?
你认识我吗
Do you know who I am?
-你是艾丽克丝·帕里什 -对
- You're Alex Parrish. - Yeah.
所以你可以相信我 我们会保护你
So you can trust me. We'll protect you.
走吧
Come on.
我们找到"目标"了 她跟我们在一起
We got the package. She's with us.
我们得赶紧想出个撤退方案
All right, we need an exit strategy, fast.
我们来增援了
Exit strategy on the way.
伪造假新闻 疏散整个城镇
So, fake news designed to evacuate an entire town,
就只为了找一个女人
all for one girl.
她最好是"碧昂斯"啊
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表