剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
你们认为由我发动的那场恐怖袭击
My sister, Nimah Amin, was taken wrongly into custody
我姐妮尔麦·阿敏因此被误拘了
for an attack you believe was perpetrated by me.
我爱你 瑞恩 我就是需要些时间
I love you, Ryan. I just need more time.
你不能以暴制暴
See, you can't fight fire with fire.
这样就正合了他们心意
That's exactly what they expect.
对付他们这种恶人
I mean, you gotta fight it with kittens
你得用小猫咪 水星 或玩时间牌
or mercury or... or the concept of time.
谁在咖啡馆等我啊
What was waiting inside that cafe?
俄♥国♥人 还是联调局
A Russian, the FBI?
我情感比你丰富
I have more emotions than you.
我有情感 我现在就有一种情感
I have them. I'm having one right now.
她真的离开你了吗
She really left you?
我们不会完全重新建立这两个机构
We will not only rebuild both our agencies from scratch,
我们会合并他们
but we will combine them.
罗尔克总统提议
President Roarke's proposal
将联调局和中情局合并
of combining and re-branding the FBI and CIA
显然需要
will apparently require
新的美国宪法修正案
a new amendment to the United States Constitution.
制宪大会
A Constitutional convention
可是重新改写法律
is an invitation to rewrite the law wholesale.
我们得让罗尔克相信我们站在他这边
We have to make Roarke believe that we're on his side.
大会什么时候开始 克莱
When is the convention, Clay?
-一百天以后 -我们就那个时候袭击
- 100 days from now. - That's when we attack.
大家准备好当"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"了吗
So, who wants to be a terrorist?
当今美国有什么问题
So, what is wrong with America today?
我...
I...
离制宪大会80天
我认为美国是一个伟大的国家
I-I think that America is a great country
充满机遇... 和...
full of o-opportunity... and...
多样性
d-diversity?
他要么句句结巴
He couldn't even get through a sentence
要么就是离题
without stammering or wandering off-subject.
你恐吓他了吗 上一个就被你恐吓了
Did you scare him? You scared the last one.
如果总统想让新的情报局
If the president wants qualified candidates
有合格的候选人
for this new intelligence agency,
那么我们就要精挑细选
then we have to be selective.
还记得你们曾冒死要毁了总统吗
Remember when you risked your lives to ruin the president?
国家已经变了 我们也变了
Well, the country's changed. So have we.
Peter Gabriel - "Mercy Street"
罗尔克总统的任期刚刚开始
President Roarke's term has barely begun,
就已经获得了巨大成功
and he's already seen a huge win.
新墨西哥州使大会能正式召开
新墨西哥州第34个向国会请♥愿♥
New Mexico becomes the crucial 34th state
召开制宪大会 具有关键性作用
to petition Congress to convene a Constitutional convention,
使大会能正式召开
making it official.
来吧 现在你来告诉我
Come on. Now is your time to tell me
离制宪大会62天
你认为联调局有什么问题
what you think is wrong with the FBI.
我们有什么能改进
What can we do better?
特别报道 欢迎来到罗尔克统治的美国
总统的"穆♥斯♥林♥登记系统"已经成为法规
The president's Muslim registry is now law,
国民都想知道
as the country is left to wonder,
"罗尔克总统是谁
"Who is President Roarke?
他的制宪大会将带来什么"
And what will his Constitutional convention bring?"
这上面说你曾多次在亚的斯亚贝巴和拉卡
It says here you've run multiple clandestine ops
离制宪大会27天
进行机密行动
in Addis Ababa and Raqqa.
你准备好在美国本土
You prepared to run similar ops
对美国公民进行类似行动了吗
with American citizens on domestic soil?
大会时间越来越近
As the convention grows near
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会成员麦克斯韦·弗莱彻
and National Security Council member Maxwell Fletcher
展开了他建立新国内情报部门的计划
rolls out his plan for a new domestic intelligence agency...
华盛顿知情人士都疑惑
Washington insiders are wondering,
"到底是谁掌管白宫 罗尔克还是弗莱彻"
"Who's running the White House... roarke or Fletcher?"
有合适人选吗
So, anyone?
我可不会给这些人警徽或枪
I wouldn't give these people a badge, a gun,
或我的亚马逊会员密♥码♥
or my Amazon Prime password.
有个人跟我说他爱美国胜过爱他妈
One guy told me he loved America more than his mom...
然后他约我出去
and then he asked me out.
不错
Nice.
你愿意到敌对国家做卧底吗
Would you be willing to go undercover in a hostile country?
你觉得暗♥杀♥外国民众
And you don't have a problem
不成问题吗
with assassinating foreign nationals?
就这一点吗 你不喜欢那个食堂
So, that's it? You don't like the lunch room?
你现在有一个可以参与
You have an opportunity here to be a part of the reinvention
国家情报界重建的机会
of the intelligence community in this country,
你却毫无问题吗
and you don't have a single question?
费城为大会做准备
代表们正齐聚费城
Delegates are already gathering in Philadelphia
参加仅仅七天之后的大会
for what, in a mere seven days,
这一大会可能改变美国历史进程
could change the course of American history.
有段时间没见了
It's been a while.
离制宪大会还有两天
太久没见了
Too long.
或许我们很快又能共事了
Maybe we'll work together again soon,
共同加入这一疯狂重组的国内情报部门
as part of this crazy combined Domestic Service Agency.
我们称之为"内情局"
We're calling it DISA.
我更喜欢称为"内安局"
I prefer "The SS."
你是来面试加入"内情局" 不是来批判的
You're here to interview to join DISA, not criticize it.
我们在匡提科那会儿
When we were at Quantico,
我们一起研习宪法
we studied the Constitution together.
我们学到了"警方和情报部门不可混淆"
We learned the lines - LE and intelligence can't cross.
"内情局"将这些抛弃了
DISA throws that all out.
你怎么能与之为伍
How could you be a part of this?
那是夸张说法
That is an exaggeration.
"不得终止所有公民的
"All citizens' rights and privileges
权利和特权
shall not be suspended
惟在叛乱或受到侵略的情况下
unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion,
出于公共安全的必要时不在此限"
the public safety shall require it."
-这只是修正案其中一条 -我很清楚
- And that's just one of the amendments. - I know them well.
"叛乱" "侵略" 范围大了去了
"Rebellion," "Invasion." That can mean anything.
这是联邦政♥府♥任意中止
That's a blank check for the federal government
我们权利的空头支票
to suspend our rights for any reason.
时局已经变了 艾瑞丝
The world has changed, Iris,
我们国家也要随之改变
and this country has to change along with it.
我做出了我的选择
I've made my choice,
显然 你也有你的选择
and you've made yours... clearly.
失陪
Excuse me.
见到你一点也不高兴 艾丽克丝
Not at all good to see you, Alex.
他总在附近晃悠
He is never far away.
这能怪他吗
Can you blame him?
他想创立新的世界秩序
He's trying to create a new world order.
上帝用了六天创造
It took God six days.
他已经要失败了
He's already failing.
美国公民自♥由♥协会的人传来消息了吗
Any word from our friends at the ACLU?
他们把问题推给国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织
They kicked it over to Amnesty International,
这个组织不想牵涉进来
who did not want to get involved.
他们建议我们找一个穆♥斯♥林♥人♥权♥组织
They recommended we talk to a Muslim-rights group.
他们对妮尔麦的指控是什么
What charge do they have on Nimah?
她只是假扮成她妹妹
All she did was pretend to be her sister.
非法伪装在弗吉尼亚州算是盗用身份
Criminal impersonation is considered identity theft in Virginia...
她这个情况 是谍报行为
and, in this case, espionage.
估计我们救不出她了
I don't think we can get her out.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Sure.
晚点一起吃饭吗
Dinner later?
好
Yeah.
我们够挑剔啊
Discerning, aren't we?
要为"内情局"选出最佳人才嘛
Only the best for DISA.
这名字啊
That name.
我总是忘"内"字指什么
I keep forgetting what that damn "D" stands for.
但在总统看来 彼得是主要人物
But Peter's the brand guy, as far as the president's concerned.
继续好好干 霍尔
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表