剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Do you know anything about this, Raina?
不知道
No.
我觉得这是好事
I'd say it's... it's a sign.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
希望我能带回好消息和周全的计划
Hopefully I come back with good news and a plan.
至少我可以从他口中套些话
At least I can get some Intel on him.
你们继续
Just keep working.
我去泡杯咖啡
I need coffee.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要找到艾丽克丝
I'm gonna find Alex,
琢磨出她跟欧文打什么算盘
figure out what the hell she and Owen are up to.
兰利
乔治·布♥什♥情报中心
中情局总部
帕里什女士 你联♥系♥我开紧急会议时
When you called an urgent meeting, Ms. Parrish,
我没想到你会带人一起过来
I wasn't expecting company.
看来瑞恩没完成的任务 你成功了啊
Yet it seems you have managed to succeed where Ryan failed.
谢谢你 温特女士 你加入我们 做了正确选择
Thank you, Ms. Winter, for doing the right thing by joining us.
基斯先生 我恐怕你误会
Mr. Keyes, I'm afraid you're very confused
此次会面的意图了
about the nature of this conversation.
我不是帕里什的线人
I'm not Ms. Parrish's asset.
我是她的搭档
I'm her partner.
我们尽力迎战了 马修
We fought the good fight, Matthew...
而我们输了
and we lost.
政♥权♥就要易主了
The administration is about to crumble.
等一切尘埃落定之后
I am prepared to do whatever it takes
我准备好继续为国家排忧解难了
to fix this country once the dust settles.
你呢
Are you?
这是什么考验吗
Is this some sort of test?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
你有两个选择
There are two options the way we see it.
第一个选择 你辞掉执行处副局长一职
One, you resign as the DDO of the CIA
和平地进行权力交接
and allow peaceful transition of power
将位子让给我们选出的人
to a party of our choosing.
第二个选择 你继续留任
Or two, you retain your position,
我们将揭发
and we expose your role in the forming
哈斯总统授权的特遣队是由你组成的
and authorizing of Claire Haas' illegal task force.
我开始怀疑你是不是被胁迫了
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one under duress right now.
我很遗憾 马修
I'm sorry, Matthew.
我没有被胁迫
You're on your own on this.
我相信你会做出正确的选择
I trust that you'll make the right decision.
也就是第一个选择
And for the record, it's number one.
不 我才觉得遗憾
No, I'm the one who should be sorry.
我就职以来最错的决定就是跟你合作
Working with you was the biggest mistake of my career.
我还质疑了你呢
And to think I'd had my doubts about you.
他在办公室吗
Is he back there?
在
Yeah.
我来找菲力克斯
I'm looking for Felix.
而我在找你
And I'm looking for you.
你让他联♥系♥我过来的吗
Did you ask him to bring me here?
不是 都是他的主意
Not at all. It was his idea.
这么说这是对我攻其不备了
So this is an ambush.
也可以是向你伸出橄榄枝 决定权在你
Or an olive branch, depending on how it goes.
坐吧 坐吧
Sit, sit, sit, sit.
好
Okay.
我现在要扳倒你的母亲
Right now I am burning your mother to the ground,
但可以不殃及你和特遣队的人
but you and your team don't have to be singed.
你们把罪责都推给她就行了
Speak out against her.
帮我加快总统弹劾的进程
Help me expedite the impeachment process.
等我执政时
And when I take office,
我就不会再追究
you will all be pardoned for your role
你们秘密进行任务之罪
in the illegal task force you've been running.
鬼才信你说的话
As if I could ever believe a word you say.
你们那一方 就这点不好
See, that's the problem with your side.
你们觉得大家都重视真♥相♥
You think that the truth matters to anyone,
相比于客观事实 情绪和个人信仰更能够影响舆♥论♥
但我们处在"后真♥相♥时代"
but this is a post-truth world.
没人对无聊的事实感兴趣 人们看重精彩的故事
Nobody wants a boring fact. They want a good story.
故事越精彩
And the better the story,
人们就越相信说故事的这个人
the more faith they have in the person who tells it.
美国人♥民♥从来没信任过你母亲
And the American people never trusted your mother.
但他们相信我
But they trust me
因为我净说民众爱听的话
because they like what I have to say.
你之前说你的目的不是"总统一职"这么简单
And you told me this was about more than the presidency.
是的 别歪曲的我话
It is. And don't twist my words.
哈斯先生 因为你会发现
Because you'll find, Mr. Haas,
我们想构建的美国无太大差别
the America I want and you want are not that dissimilar.
你那一套说辞就省省吧
I think I've heard you speak enough for my lifetime.
直接讲重点
Cut to the chase.
为什么找我过来
Why am I here?
让你中招啊 你也确实中招了
To play your part, which you already did,
因为等你走出这里
because when you walk out of here,
一名报社记者刚好目睹这一切
you'll be spotted by a reporter from the Journal
将我们本次会面写成报道
who was conveniently tipped off about our meeting.
等他们问起我时
And when they ask me,
我就会宣称总统的儿子在他母亲的案子上
I'll tell them that the president's son is working with me,
跟我通力合作 一起扳倒她
the opposition, on the case against his mother.
精彩的部分是
And the part you'll like
你来这里 就是等于送她"上路"了
is that you being here will help her hang.
等下 我要跟你谈一下
Wait! I need to talk to you.
菲力克斯耍了我 我上当了
Felix played me, and I fell for it.
我们得利用他
We need to use him.
蕾娜还是觉得妮尔麦的自♥由♥就靠菲力克斯了
Raina still thinks Felix is the key to Nimah's freedom.
那这事只能我们俩知道
Well, then, we'll need to keep this between you and me.
我有计划了
I have a plan.
我进入胡佛大楼后 你就不能再监视我了
You can't surveil me in the Hoover Building.
我可以在进出过程中盯着你
I can on your way into and out of it.
你没事吧
You holding up okay?
我加入"同伙"的第一天
My first day as a Collaborator,
我就走进了兰利
I walked into Langley
强迫我特别尊敬的一个人辞职了
and forced a man I deeply respect to resign.
他一直待我很好
He was nothing but good to me,
而我就这么回报他吗
and that's how I repay him?
你还是庆幸只是逼人辞职吧
Just be thankful that's all they wanted.
你怎么知道呢
How do you know?
你怎么能确定只是这样呢
How can you be so sure?
也许这只是让我放下戒心呢
Maybe that was just to lower my guard.
我马上就要走进联调局了
I am about to walk into the FBI.
但你现在是他们的一员了
But you are one of them now.
没有备用计划
There are no alternate plans.
没有花招 没有秘密
No tricks, no secrets.
你要不惜一切代价 保护卧底身份
There's just you doing what it takes to stay on the inside
阻止他们最终的大阴谋得逞
and stop whatever their real endgame is.
好
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
好
Okay.
你不是搞定特遣队那边了吗
I thought you were taking care of the team.
瑞恩来电
他还打给你吗
He's still calling?
你让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
他不会罢手
He's not gonna stop.
是他不肯罢手 还是你不想让他罢手
He won't, or you don't want him to?
你这样质疑过海伦·夏普吗
Did you ever question Helen Sharp's loyalty like this?
她没有这样一个前男友 每隔五分钟打来一次电♥话♥
She didn't have an ex-boyfriend calling her every five minutes.
艾丽克丝 此刻在这辆车里
Alex, in this van right now,
你可以示弱
you can acknowledge weakness,
因为你卧底时 就绝不可以示弱了
because you sure as hell can't out there.
我放下瑞恩了
I let go of Ryan,
而他还没放下我
and he hasn't let go of me.
看到他这么受伤 我很心痛
And I hate that he's hurting so much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
我去当"坏人"了
Time to be bad.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表